The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Misunderstood Destinies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 am

"Keep trying. You're doing fine for a start. Imagine what you want to do. Magic is a unique thing. All you have to do is want it and then let yourself have it."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:18 am

As soon as Layla finished her sentence, Several spears shot out in all directions and hit trees, one heading for Layla. The fires didn't catch, which was a good thing
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 am

Layla quickly put her hands out in front of her, the fire hitting the earth on her hands and not her skin. She clenched her fist and then let it loose to extinguish the flame. "Excellent."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:29 am

When Jargos opened his eyes, his irises were a burning red. He pulled all of his fire into one dense ball. His runes were blazing red, and he seemed to be having trouble holding the ball in one place. After a few moments, he had compacted the fire in ball smaller than his heart and he shot it just to the left of Layla. It shot by quickly, but it lost a ton of power as it made it's way over to her
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:32 am

Layla was a bit amazed by the power and force put into the one shot. It narrowly missed her. "You're getting better. Practice your aim. Remember what I taught you when I channeled my energy to you? This is the same thing as before except this time you must guide the energy within yourself without my aid. This is your power now, not mine, and thus you must try to guide it."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

He nodded, then held his arms out to his sides, then called forth as much fire as he could, to surround him, then he pulled all the fire into one dense and super heated ball. He Roared out in effort as he made the ball even smaller, a shimmer of heat around him. His runes were on fire, and soon his fur and hair caught flame. He shot off the ball, this time, his aim better, but the power was signifigantly weakened as soon as he released it, just as before. His runes and fur were no longer on fire, and looked as if the flames didn't damage them, but smoke was coming from his body as the heat shimmer faded
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:43 am

Layla laughed a bit. "Don't over do it in one shot or you'll weaken yourself too quickly and give the enemy the upper hand. Maybe you should start simple. If you want, take my hand and channel your power to me. I can show you if you allow me."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:46 am

Jargos stood back up, his eyes returning to normal, and his runes no longer glowing. He nodded, then walked over to her

"How do I channel to thee?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:49 am

"It's a little hard to explain in words. Just let your energy flow. Don't halt it at the hand you use to hold mine." She held out the same hand she used before to channel her power to Jargos. "Give it a try. I know how to summon the power. I'll hold out my other hand and when you successfully channel it then a flame should appear in my open hand."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:50 am

Jargos did as instructed, and slowly let his energy flow into her
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:55 am

A small flame began to form. She could barely feel the heat coming off of it, meaning that it wouldn't burn her like before. Layla even used some of her own power to fuel the fire and let it grow stronger.

"You're learning how to channel. This could come to our aid in a fight if we ever run into a situation that calls for it. When you get strong enough and your powers enhance, I can summon fire at the same time as you if you're channeling. If we both did it at the same time, you'd burn your inner energy out faster at this early of a stage."

She formed a ball of fire and then aimed it at a large boulder in the distance. Holding out her hand to it, she said, "You have to know exactly what your target is and you must treat your arm and palm as a targeting system. Pretend it is an extension of yourself like my staff is to me." She let loose the fire ball. It hit the boulder dead on target.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:00 am

Jargos nodded, then made a small fire ball in his hand and shot it out at the boulder. It hit, but only a glancing blow and it was very weak. Jargos couldn't seem to make the fire stay as strong when it left him then when it was near him. This gave him an idea. He let go of Layla and backed up. He made sure he had a line of sight to the boulder and a clear path to it. He took up his horse stance and held his arms out to his sides, calling upon his inner flame
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:01 am

"Focus. Breathe. Concentrate. That's the key. Know your target, fuel the flame, take aim, then fire."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:08 am

Jargos called forth a fire storm and formed it into a ball for the third time. His runes and fur light up, and his irises burned. He roared out and focused everything he had into this miniature sun. He growled and broke his horse stance, holding the ball in his right hand, and looked at the boulder. He roared out as he charged forward, breathing fire as he leapt into the air and slammed the ball into the boulder. He landed, holding the ball there with all his might, melting the boulder down until he hit and air pocket and shattered the boulder into a million deadly shards
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:11 am

Layla clapped. "It's obvious that physical combat is nailed instinctively for you. Ranged we'll have to practice on. In the mean time, you probably should take a break. You'll wear yourself out insanely quick letting loose power in one strike."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 am

Jargos turned around to face her, with a shard of the rock in his mouth. When it exploded, he caught a rock with his teeth. He spit it out and nodded, then let his body relax, extinguishing the flames and letting his irises return to normal.

"Alright, now let us see what thou can do with thine rune"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:18 am

Layla put a hand behind her head and looked away a bit. "I... I don't really understand how to use it. Nor what to even expect."

(OOC: This is basically Layla's response and personally me saying I don't exactly understand the Runes concept too well. This was your department. Not mine. XD )
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:31 am

(Lol, than an explanation is in order)

Jargos nodded

"Alright, watch my left arm" He held his left arm out to his side, He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then a light blue glow came from the runes on his left arm. He still had his eyes closed

"A rune is a gateway on your body to your inner self. Wether that be a peaceful person, or a rage driven monster, it's a gateway none the less. A rune is a way to use your most primal energy, the energy most people never learn to tap into. It's nearly limitless, and replenishes itself with a moments rest and a scrap of food. It is how I became animalistic, my inner self is a Beast. My true self is a reflection of that inner Beast, which is why I contain myself in a . . . Well . . . mask of sorts. Thine inner self is always willing to help thee, but first, thou must prove thee to be it's master. It won't help thee if it doesn't realize who's in charge. Gaze into the runes on my arm, thou shall see my inner self"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 am

Layla was slowly understanding the Runes, though still was learning it all even if it was slow. She watched the Rune closely.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 am

In his runes she could see a place made of light blue energy, and in this place was the Beast that Jargos' ancestors formed into when they spoke, but flesh, not energy. He was a massive, hulking monster, but seemed relaxed. Jargos let his runes glow red, and the Beast seemed to be pouring out his power into the now red room, giving it to Jargos to fuel his strength
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:50 am

Seeing the creature was a bit unnerving for Layla. "This is so new to me. Then again, that's one reason why I left Zeiza. New experiences. Could never stand that village, to be honest."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 1:57 am

Jargos nodded, then backed up a few feet, then let all his runes glow red. He took off his boots, then took a deep breath. His body began to shift to his shift true form, his skin becoming darker as he grew taller and his body became more muscular and hulking. He growled a breath, revealing his teeth becoming fangs, and his fangs becoming shaper and longer.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:02 am

"This is interesting to learn, though a bit scary at the same time. I've never heard of such a thing as Runes before. Then again, when you spend the majority of your childhood isolated it doesn't help."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 am

When Jargos finished his change, he stood over seven and a half feet tall. His skin was very dark, but his eyes were darker still, save his burning red irises. He had some fur on his head, his lower jaw, his forearms, and his legs. The fur that made his odd mane had now grown out and covered his shoulders and made a V down his chest, and two V's down his back, going over his shoulder blades. His muscled rippled under his skin. His claws were almost a half inch long, and a quarter inch think, jet black. His fangs were much larger now than they had been before, but the most noticeable change in him was that his runes were no longer glowing red, but blazing white.

He roared out and growled, then tried to make words. He spoke in the language of Beasts

"This is my body. The more runes one has, the more power one can access, and the more one's body looks like it's inner self"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:11 am

"How do you know what your inner self is?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood Destinies
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next