The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Just another day in the Apocalypse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 am

Joey replies, with a small sigh, "She's weak. I have a prototype antidote I'm trying to give her, as afraid as I am to give it to her, but it's showing some decent signs. Whether or not it's enough to save her as late in the stages as it is will be another story."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Keith nodded. "Please, keep me informed" he said as he walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Joey steps out quickly. "Hey, Keith. I wanted to talk to you about something in private. Just in case if she could hear us. I wanted to be out of earshot."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 pm

"Hm?" Keith raised an eyebrow. "What's up?" he asked
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Joey leans a bit against the wall. "If Dare doesn't make it... Heaven forbid, of course..." He didn't even want to finish his sentence. A moment of silence passes before he says, "Nevermind. I shouldn't have brought it up."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 8:06 am

"She'll make it, she's tough." He said. Turning to head to the kitchen, Keith paused and looked over his shoulder a bit to speak to Joey. "And if I ever catch you talking like that again, I'll tell her when she wakes up" he walked away
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:44 am

Joey sighed. He half expected Dare to be thinking the same as he did. He walked back in the room and went back to applying whatever medicine he could. In the short moments that Dare would wake, he'd give her water to ease the dehydration from a constant fever.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 am

Keith went to the kitchen only to pace. He was nervous, but he tried not to show it
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am

When Joey had given the last he could to Dare, sacrificing their ages worth of work, he had little choice but to leave the room for her to rest. The verdict would come in the morning, if she survived it or if she'd be in her final hour that would result in her turning. Joey feared for both, as he knows this would be her second time being infected and the consequences could be life-long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day in the Apocalypse
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: