The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Destiny of Light EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Destiny of Light EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Destiny of Light EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Destiny of Light EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Destiny of Light EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Destiny of Light EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Destiny of Light EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Destiny of Light EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Destiny of Light EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Destiny of Light EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Destiny of Light

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:39 am

(OOC: This is a one on one roleplay between ZeldaG2016 and JayJay. Private. No other entry allowed.)

It's been one hundred years since the fall of Balthazar, who was responsible for the near-downfall of the Kingdom of Garlan. Balthazar was after the crown of the Garlan Royal Family to control magical powers beyond the wildest dreams of any child. He nearly succeeded until his plot was thwarted by Jargos, leader of the Darkwoods, and Layliana, daughter of the leader of Zeiza. With the combined powers of this unstoppable duo, Balthazar was slain and Garlan was free once more.

Upon the ending of the brawl, and recovery of the crown, the tale of their efforts was a happy ending, and yet a not-so-happy ending. Jargos and Layliana departed from their group to lead their own paths in life. Jargos, who sought out inner-control of his powers, and Layliana, who sought the world's knowledge in man and magic.

Our story picks back up, now one hundred years later, and a new darkness is rising over the lands. Forbidden magic that is unknown to most is now surfacing, and a new threat is on the way.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 am

Jargos was atop the tallest mountain in the continent, where he had been for 100 years in his ascended state, training for control of the Beast within. He had almost attained that which he desired, yet he could feel a darker presence in the land. He had gained enough control that he could ensure the safety of a special person to whom he promised to return. For the first time in 100 years, he began to revert to his true state
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:14 am

She had only been twenty-five before Jargos departed from her side. Layla, who had expected her own death to happen many years ago, was now returning back home after spending much time on and island off the coast of Garlan. She had achieved her dream of gaining control over majority of her magic and learned new spells and such that she didn't ever believe possible in her life-time. With her newly found knowledge, her next destination was set for her homeland.

Layla was now on the last day of her journey. By boat, she was returning back to Garlan to venture home to Zeiza.

"Layliana, come forth from your chambers to smell the fresh air. Land is up ahead!" a man yelled out.

She emerged from the lower decks wearing a bright white dress with a black moon on the upper chest of the suit. The dress was sleeveless. Over it was a black cloak. Her hair was still a solid white and extended to mid-back. A thin, golden, elven circlet was across her forehead, and a blindfold covered her eyes.

"I know you can't see, but, come now. You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"I suppose you are right, Raiden. The master always told me that when I came home I'd need to accept it already." Raiden untied the blindfold and gave it back to her. Her pupils were a golden color instead of blue, like they were before Jargos departed. "I can't see it like you do, but the smells and everything are all so familiar. Thank you, Raiden."

Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:47 pm

As he shifted into his true form, he could feel his runic powers return to him. He dropped from a cliff and landed near the mouth of a cave, where he camped when he needed it. He went inside and changed clothes. After donning a black leather vest, loose black leather pants and a pair of black leather boots, all of which he made himself, he leaped down the mountain. His strength, speed, durability, reflexes, and senses had reached an apex, and his will power was now unable to be matched. Though magic was not his forte, his skills with the magic of fire were quite impressive. With great speed, he descended from the mountain, finding it easier and easier to move as he reached lower elevation, the influx of air making him even more super human than before. He took a large breath as he made it to the woodlands, but the joy of returning was short lived. The very land seemed tainted
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 pm

The boat reached port within the hour. Raiden, who was a cross between a dwarf and human, joined Layla in getting back onto the docks. "Do you wish for me to accompany you?"

"No, Raiden. I greatly appreciate in you guiding me back to Garlan with your ship. It's been much fun in talking to you and your crew on the journey. Do you plan to stick around for a while?"

"Of course. We'll be settling here for a while until it's time for us to head back to Nicca. If you wish to return to the island, just come back here before we leave and I'll give you a ride back."

"Thank you so much, Raiden. My best wishes to you on the high seas."

"And to you in your travels. Farewell."

Layla headed out of the docks and made way into the town.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 pm

Jargos was angered that he had let this happen for so long. He only hoped Laylianna was unharmed. He began to make his way to Garlan
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Layla could sense something dark around her. Though she was blind, her magic allowed her to see certain things that she couldn't explain. She looked around, though nothing was there. Something was definitely off, but she couldn't place it.

Layla continued on her way. She still carried her staff with her, the same one that Jargos gave to her, and started to wonder where he was.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Jargos was hunting for food and Layla
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Layla proceeded out of Garlan to the nearby forest. Her destination was set for home; however, she was sensing something. Something familiar clicked in her mind. Like an old friend of sorts.

"Jargos...?" she said to herself. "He disappeared a long time ago. Could it really be...?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:34 pm

Jargos was upwind of Layla, yet he could sense her presence. It brought a tear to his eye to think of what he did to her. After five minutes, a figure came into his veiw
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Layla didn't want to take any chances of it being a trick of her own magic. She pulled her hood over and continued on her way.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Jargos roared out, knowing Layla wouldn't be scared of his guttural, primal bellow
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Layla stopped in her tracks at the sound of the howl.

"It's been a hundred years... Jargos is finally back." She continued on her way, sure he was not too far away.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Jargos vaulted at blistering speeds toward Layla. He couldn't stop quickly enough, so he had to jump over her to avoid to hitting her. He scrambled up and around until he was facing her, panting, tears in his eyes. As usual, he spoke in the language of beasts

"Laylianna! It's so good to see you!!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Layla could tell that Jargos was definitely much stronger than he was before and smiled. She pulled her hood back. "It's been a long time, Jargos. Certainly too long." Holding back tears of her joy to see him again, she momentarily had forgotten that Jargos was unaware of her blindness.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:13 pm

He wrapped her in a big hug, almost forgetting that he had but on two inches of height and 50 pounds of sheer muscle. He was crying like an infant who found his teddy bear
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Tears ran down her face as she embraced the hug. "I didn't know when you'd be back. I've just come back to the lands after a journey over seas. I'm glad you were near."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm

"I missed you so much, Layla" He put her down gently, then noticed her eyes. He was perplexed

"Layla, your eyes? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:21 pm

Layla turned from his view. She sighed. "I was a bit afraid you'd ask."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm

"What's wrong?" He asked in a gentle tone "I don't mean to offend you"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:30 pm

"It's not that you offended me." Layla turned back to Jargos. "Jargos, I don't know how to tell you this, without possibly hurting you, but I'm blind. I've been gone for so long to learn how to fight and get around on my own with it. I was practically magically handicapped."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Jargos was shocked and speechless
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:38 pm

"There's a reason behind it, but perhaps it's best you sit down." Layla paused. "Either we can have a seat here or we can rent a room at the inn. It's about time we catch up regardless."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:40 pm

"The Inn sounds nice, but 100 years out of humanity, I fear I may be a bit rusty as for being able to talk to people"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:49 pm

"I'll talk to them. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I don't know my way around." She winked. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny of Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny of Light
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next