The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Shannon shook her head. She was already a little aggravated. Between dealing with Cathain, fighting with school, and still finding time to get to Lyoko, she didn't know what to do. She knew Cathain was still in danger, but there was nothing she could do right now.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Ryou got on the computer and began working on the keys, although in sad spirits, unlike before, trying to cheer himself up.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Shannon sat down against the wall, thinking. She kept wondering what XANA was after, and why he pursued after Cathain even when she wasn't on Lyoko. Cathain had to know something that they didn't. But, what?
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

"I know what you're both thinking, but I can't say."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:36 pm

"Something just isn't right with Cathain. I know ever since the Lyoko thing got started, she's been acting weird. As if it's not all her there. She was so hot-tempered the first day. Almost as if it was a major lack of sleep and breakfast. I know she's had times when she's felt faint and come to me. I'm just wondering if this is naturally her and her worries mixed, or if something is truly wrong." Shannon paused. "I'm betting her worries. I mean, think about it. She's had to fight to get a place to stay after school was over, keep her grades up, work on the computer when she's had time, and still keep up a partial social life."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 pm

"Are you telling me to be impressed, concerned, or both?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:40 pm

"I'm telling you that I'm concerned. Just watch your back when you're around her from now on. We don't know how far XANA has progressed with her. I mean, even if the key is gone, the virus, there's still a chance that he, himself, is a part of her now. And we won't know until it could be too late."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 pm

"Once the new key's in, everything else will be reset."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:45 pm

"And what if it's not? That scar has not healed, and it's not a good sign. I'm worried that XANA could still be in some sort of control. You've seen her reaction tonight to the computer being off. If XANA has a back-up, if he has something still trapped inside of her, if she's hiding something deeper than a sea full of secrets, then her life is still in danger as long as XANA is in existence. Cathain is stronger than I am. I can hold her off in a fight, but she's still stronger. She could probably have me dead before I could actually pin her down for long. The girl carries a freaking pocket knife for heavens sake."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:47 pm

"I carry a kunai, but besides that, the virus has not yet taken physical form. The new key can wipe out all data, but not physical scars or infections. As long as it stays that way, which it will, since the old key has been removed, we'll be alright."

Last edited by Paint on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

"But what if she tries to make it to Lyoko?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:52 pm

"She cannot virtualize into Lyoko. The transfer will fail."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

Shannon couldn't help but doubt that. Cathain was smart. More than Shannon certainly expected. She had taken note of every action Cathain had taken, and to her it didn't add up to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:56 pm

"Don't get me wrong. There are loopholes and you know me to be malicious enough to be far into this game than Cathain than you even acknowledge. I've got everything covered. Even if she falls into the darkness, that just gives the plan a bonus, and that isn't my sadistic self talking, but that's how the plan is set up to be."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:59 pm

"If Cathain and XANA are truly as one, then they, together, will find a way to get Cathain to Lyoko. If that is the case, then are first concern would be finding out what she's there for and try to stop her. She knows more information about Lyoko than I do. The towers, the shortcuts, the digital sea. She's been on Lyoko on her own many times. And if XANA is involved, there's going to be trouble."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:03 pm

"Let me give you a preview of my plan. Lyoko is now in mode C. Meaning that if the super computer is turned on, mode C will activate as it has been embedded into the core code, so that you cannot open the super computer without activating mode C. Mode C is a program I wrote that acts as the new key. The new key will fix the problem if she goes to Lyoko with Xana's key. It will also destroy Xana. Even if he manages to escape the mode C program, Cathain will either get a temporary new key, to be replaced with the one I just finished constructing, or will get it right now. See?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

"My concern with that is even if she goes back to Lyoko with a new key, XANA is going to work around it. I have a bit of an idea, but even I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:13 pm

"I have tolerance set up for any action so that it works out any way."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:16 pm

Shannon could only sigh. She had her doubts for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:17 pm

"Good reasons they may be, but I am the game master, yet I am a player of the game and only a spectator."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:19 pm

"You're not God, and it annoys me that you think that. I'm going to go check on Cathain. It'd do you some good to not follow."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 pm

"I said I was the game master. Who said anything about God? Xana and I are playing a game with Cathain's life at risk. I'm just being metaphoric, geez. So I got a masochist on the loose and a religious idiot. What's next, a sadist? Oh wait, that's me."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"I'm no Christian, y'know." Shannon left the room, pursuing Cathain.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:22 pm

"Wait, come back religious idiot, I need your help with the key insertion!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Shannon, knowing she should've stayed, wanted to check on Cathain. How could she let go of a friend? Shannon wasn't ready to watch Cathain get taken by XANA. Shannon and Cathain had a promise to keep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next