The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:39 am

"And?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:45 am

"It has some important data I'd like to integrate into a program that can perhaps be of use with separating Xana from Cathy. To explain this simply, Cathy and Xana have unique things that separate them from each other and distinguishes each one as an individual. We already know the unique things for Cathy, but we don't know what we could use as a base for identifying what part of Cathy is Xana. If we can tell which is Xana, we can separate the twp upon devirtualizing her. Does that make sense? If this works, we'll also bring Xana back to the real world in his form, so that means we have to get Cathy out and escape."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 am

"The problem with that is that XANA hasn't done anything to Cathain that would put him within her. This is all her decision. All her doing. The only thing that was done was the scar, but there's nothing left that could've hurt her. I know when it's Cathain and when it's XANA. Ryou, this isn't XANA's doing. This is all her. The only reason Cathain is going to him is because she needed something to get her started. With XANA as a power supply, she could just as easily become more powerful than us. I hate to resort to a last option, but, it may really come down to a final battle between her and I."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:52 am

"Also be aware that we have to ensure that we make it back to Cathy's room. I can at most take one person with me using Xana's power. We can't leave Cathy there unconscious, so you'll have to run. But in response to your earlier statement, she's been infected previously and that Xana still remains in her, even if it's a small part."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 am

"If there is, then she's avoided it. Cathain is there willingly. I can give you proof that this is all her and not XANA. You only have to let me go to Lyoko."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 am

"Great idea! How about we all go to Lyoko? Oh, let's bring Gym too. Great, just great. So if it really is just her, then I'm devirtualizing her and I'm pulling the plug temporarily on Lyoko to make sure Xana does not do anything.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:02 am

"The thing is, though. She's no longer linked to the computer. I know where she's gone, and you'll need to stay on Earth to shut off the computer. I have it all planned out, but you have to be willing to trust me long enough to do it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 am

Ryou asked, "What are you planning to do?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:02 am

"As of right now, Cathain is expecting me to pursue after her. Though, I'm not at her level. She's at a higher level than I am. Which'll lead only to one thing. I'll need to go to Lyoko and get a major suit upgrade. That's what she'll be getting from XANA. And that'll also mean I'll need you at the computer to monitor. Someone's going to have to be able to operate it and you're the only one that can besides her. This is going to have to settle between her and I, because that's exactly what both of us are after. She's not after you this time, she's after me. I'm not entirely sure why her motives are that way, but if she comes here then I'll be more outmatched."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:15 pm

Topic locked to inactivity.

Roleplay dropped.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17