The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:37 pm

"Do you want to die? That's what happens when you become an empty shell. You die and your body is reborn. You become an empty shell."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm

"That's not what I want, and you know that. I know for a fact that every person has a dark side. There's a power I've recently gained, and, I haven't told you about it because I assumed it was truly nothing but an ability advance. The new powers are coming from a marking. It only appears when we're in combat. But, when it appears, I feel a power rush. And, it started after the awakening. After Barbus. I know I'm more violent at that point when it appears. When the marking appears."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm

"What's weird about that? I have the Mind Sync marking. No big deal. Most elementals have a unique marking. Well, some. I knew you had one, but you had to awaken it yourself, which you did."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:49 pm

"I'm just starting to think it's what giving me a violent side. I've never felt anything like this. These powers are always changing. As if they're growing. And, although it's becoming a wonderful thing, it's also worrying me a bit. I'm not myself when the marking is active."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm

"You have to learn to control your powers. I have an idea. Activate the marking."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

"I know how to control them, it's just when it's actually activated... I know I'm not myself. I know it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm

"Activate the marking."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:59 pm

"I can't unless I'm in combat. That's the only way I've been able to activate it up to this point."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Tom suddenly grabbed Kat's arm and pulled it up. The marking on Tom's hand activated as he opened his left eye. The marking activated suddenly in response as Tom put two fingers on Kat's shoulder, knocking her out, as he placed her down. He let go of her arm as he put his hand on the marking. He felt his arm burn. Tom's right eye opened as it glowed with a green color, contrary to his left eye, which glowed red. A blue flame lit on the marking as Kat remained unharmed. Tom released the seal s he began to carve a new one.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:10 pm

As Kat awakened, it took her a moment to fully come back to her senses. She stayed on the floor, though looking back up at Tom. Her right palm burned, as the marking was active.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

Tom's body lit with a black aura as the dark energy entered Kat's body. Tom spoke, "Eliminate all threats in her body." Random energy spewed out as Tom recognized the mixture of infected light energy and black energy.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Kat glanced at the small spheres of energy in the air. For a moment, she thought she would black out. It gave her almost a light-headed feeling.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 pm

The dark energy returned as Tom purified and absorbed it.Tom sighed of relief as he saw the marking fade away. "I edited the seal and removed it. I put my own seal on. It's similar to mine. It will allow your energy and Aqua's energy to mix throughout your system. No more relying on peaks of emotions in battles."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm

"It's not that I was relying on emotion." Kat sat up, and glanced back at Tom. "It just appeared. I never was using emotion toward it. When I knew I was about to get into combat, it would appear. And, it would put me into a place where I was willing, yet unwilling, to use violence. The first time it truly activated for the real first time, the shadow attacked me in the army. I told him to die in blood. He told me to fall in vain. I still wonder what he meant to this point. But, regardless, I just know I was not entirely myself. I felt almost as if the power rush had just changed my way of thinking a bit."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 pm

"It was emotion. Emotion isn't just some stereotype sadness or fear, any feeling at all can trigger your powers."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:33 pm

"I'm starting to wonder if that's what Barbus tried to do. To bring me to the awakening point, and then bring out the marking. He was the one that had it appear first. The first fight I was in and actually fought back. I was so angry with him, to the point I literally thought I was going to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 pm

"A thirst for blood."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 pm

"...A thirst for blood?..."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Tom looked down, his eyes closed, and sighed. He looked up and opened is eyes, the brown color fading back in, as he asked in a firm and concerned voice, "Do you know what a seal is?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

"Not exactly."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:20 pm

"A seal is used to restrict or limit something, in this case, energy. A seal can only be formed by those who can manipulate energy to a very high extent. A seal has different forms and shapes, which can be analyzed and broken down to see its function. That seal on you restricted your energy to your system and Aqua's energy to her system. She was feeling trapped inside that sub-level where as you were feeling pushed out from that outer level. Aqua was forced to rely on your circulatory system to maintain a connection to the outer level. Its the only system that connects both the inner and outer levels. However, this developed a thirst for blood. For me, my inner beast-spirit has a background where it killed for survival. When we both synced to finish off a similar enemy, we decided to stick together. We went from enemies to friends. His thirst for blood is synced, thus that is a different case for me. Now, the seal I put on you will allow energy to mix between the inner and outer levels. This will allow Aqua to become independent and she will no longer rely on you. She doesn't need your circulatory system. It's best to stay independent individually, yet together with teamwork. That seal is a level five inhibitor seal. It is named as that to convey that it stops energy from passing sch a level. We're both at level 0. That means we're just ourselves and have emotions. Level 1 goes beyond the control of emotions to the state of our powers. You can control up to level 5. Each level is an extension to your powers that can grow over time. Level 5 has been your limit ever since you awakened. Now, I have a different case. My powers have been growing exponentially. Henry just told me that when he did a check-up on me, I was already close to a million sub-levels. Although slow, it grows exponentially. That's dangerous. I destroyed the whole army in seconds on that day. If I kept going, I'd take out the continent. The director approved Henry to put a seal on me. He's the only other one, besides me, who can. He was my mentor in my seal studies. The seal grows exponentially with my powers. If I get to a certain thousand deep into my powers, it matches that amount and has the ability to pass that level and restrict it. Only once have I ever removed the seal on my own. I couldn't control my powers. I eliminated that army from a previous incident. There were a thousand or so. It took a second for me to activate my powers. My left eye has the ability to create blue flames that burn anywhere and it never stops unless it's undone in a similar way. Such a power to destroy so much in an instant is just a simple branch from the powers of Mind Sync. The true secret to Mind Sync is that it allows you to sync with all energies. But besides that, it can manipulate such energies to create an illusion... But at some times, that illusion comes to life."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 pm

Kat was a bit unsure of how to reply. "Knowing things like this exist... Amazing." She closed her eyes a moment. Only to remember a thought.

"You know, when I had started to awaken to the person I know I was supposed to be, I felt almost invincible." Kat opened her eyes, and looked at Tom. " And, to be honest, I liked that. I didn't want to lose, obviously. I wanted to be able to defend. To be able to fight. And, that scared nature I had just vanished. I could hear my own voice, and know it had started to change. Like it is now. My tone changed. My view of things. What I was afraid of, and what I wasn't afraid of. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw a different person. I finally felt like I was sixteen. Like I was a teenager. Though, I became more open. A little more open than I should have. Because, I learned later on that being the child of prophecy, I was linked. Linked to the light. Linked to the dark. Connected to people like you. People pure-hearted. And connected to the Shadows; the Darkness. Thus, it made the shadows more open to me than before. Before, I didn't have this link. Because I hadn't fully taken on who I was. When the battle between Barbus and I was over, he told me that I had finally awakened to the true Kat Patterson I was. That I was no longer a childish figure. At that moment, I felt a new sensation. As if I was opened up at last. I realize now the connections that were linked to me. And that now my choices are far more important than before.
One thing is certain, however. If you had not've defended me from the first shadow that came that evening when I was going home, there's a high chance that I would've either joined the shadows in fear or died trying to deny. I don't want the shadows to take over. Thus, keeping a balance between the two connections is important. If I let the Darkness too far within my own heart, I know it will take that advantage and consume it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 pm

"That's the battle we all face. That's why we all are friends. You, me, Lizzy, Henry. Even the director. We all rely on each other to keep us all standing in the light, and not the darkness. In times like this, it's nice to have a person you can trust 110% without a doubt. If it wasn't for friendships like this, who knows where I'd be today. I might have been dead with the rest of the students in that invasion."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 pm

"I do have one question, though." Kat had a random question for Tom. Mainly out of random curiosity. "If I did turn over to the Darkness, whether it was willingly or unwillingly, what would you think?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 pm

"You're a big girl. You can make decisions on your own. We're friends. I understand." Tom replied. Tom went towards the door to exit the hallway as he pulled it open. Tom suddenly hesitated and turned back, giving a warm smile as he spoke, "But if you join the Darkness, I'll happily beat the living crap out of you and knock some sense into your thick, stubborn head." Tom grinned as he continued, "That's what friends are for." Tom warmly grinned as he waved goodbye, heading accordingly from a text he got from Henry for a quick meeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (2)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next