The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:53 pm

The bell suddenly rang, waking Tom up from his half-state of sleep. He quickly grabbed his things as the teacher spoke, "Class dismissed." Alan put his headphones on and put his iPod Touch in his pocket. The night sky soon approached as he walked in the moonlight, listening to any song that would calm him down.

Last edited by Paint on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:59 pm

Kat was glad for the school day to be over already. As she walked out, she took notice of the evening sky overhead. Pulling a book out of her side-bag, she began to read on the walk home.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Alan looked at the night sky. The moon shone brightly as it gave off an odd feeling of discomfort. A group of girls walked down from school together behind Tom as he took his turn. He noticed an elder man returning home from watering his flowers as Tom noticed a girl on the other side of the street walking down the same directions him. She held a book in her hand as she as engrossed into it. Tom leaned his head to the right slightly to get a peek at the title of the book, but to no avail, could not read it from his distance. He continued walking down in his original position, listening to music on his way home.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:11 pm

As Kat was reading, she noticed that it seemed a little more quiet than usual on her walks home. As she glanced around, thinking it was just her imagination, she turned back to the book. As another turn came up, she noticed that the street lamps were about to come on. Pulling out her cell phone, the time read, "6:00."
"I hate the daylight savings time changes," she thought. "It's getting dark earlier."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Tom heard a buzzing noise as he took out his headphones. The buzzing noise stopped. He put them back on when he suddenly heard the buzzing noise return. Tom played with the volume controls, the buzzing noise staying unchanged by the volume controls. Tom suddenly felt his heart beat rapidly as he instantly looked at the girl on the other side of the street.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:23 pm

Kat took the next turn that came up that led in the opposite direction from Tom. Pulling out her cell phone again, after it vibrating, she stopped and answered it.
"Hello? -- Yes, mom, I'm on the way home. -- Well, I'll hurry if you'll let me hang up. -- It's Thursday. I've got a ton of homework. -- Alright! Alright! Good grief." Kat hung up, and pinched her forehead in aggravation.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Tom was about to turn the opposite corner as he suddenly felt it. A ghastly spirit appeared behind the girl as Tom yelled, "Watch out!" Tom ran onto the street as a car ran by. Tom did a jump off the top of the car and landed in front of the girl, pulling her away as his eyes flashed. The spirit made its appearance as it backed away, glaring at the two as it looked into Tom's eyes. The spirit suddenly retreated as Tom let out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 pm

"Wh... What was that?" Kat asked, nearly speechless. She picked up her fallen cell phone and realized the screen was cracked from the impact. "Mom's gonna be furious. At least it works still. Thanks for saving me. The name's Kat Patterson." Kat offered a hand out to Tom to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Tom looked at Kat from her head to her toes and back to her head. "Hm, I see potential... just maybe... We'll meet again. If you need me, you have my number." A wind blew as Tom faded into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 pm

"What...?" Kat questioned. Glancing at her phone, the screen appeared fixed. "I don't think I want to know." Kat continued home.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm

A wind blew against Kat's hair slightly as the atmosphere have off an odd feeling.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

Kat looked around, trying to figure out what was going on. As she hurried home, she realized her parents weren't home. A note was on the door.

"I told you to hurry. Look, your father and I have to head out of town for the rest of the week to go to your aunt's house. She's been a little sick lately. We told you to hurry or we'd leave you. The door is unlocked. We'll be home on Sunday.

-Mom"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Kat got a text message as her phone booted up, showing a text message directly onto the black screen. "I hope you'll make the right decision. I believe in you, Kat. When the time comes... ~ Tom." The black screen vanished as the phone booted up normally.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 pm

"What the heck is going on around here?" Kat asked herself. She sighed. Going inside, she went upstairs and started her homework. Kat didn't finish until late that night, and she was overly exhausted from the work.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:15 pm

Tom was home sleeping. His homework was already done. He knew there was no school tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:18 pm

As the clock struck midnight, Kat had finally fallen asleep after her long evening full of homework. She was dreading Friday, for some odd reason. She wanted the weekend to hurry up, and get through school quickly.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:27 pm

Tom woke up to see a day of snow outside. He was right. The school called with an automated message that all schools, including the one he went to, were closed, due to the snow.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Kat had awakened early the next morning to the sound of her alarm clock, which she had probably hit the "Snooze" button several times. Looking out her window, and checking her text messages, a blanket of snow stood out on the ground. A light snow was still falling from the sky. Changing into a white long-sleeve shirt and jeans, she put on a scarf and went outside to walk around a bit.
"Fluffy snow. Ah, this is beautiful." When no one was looking in her direction, she made a quick wave with her hand and the snow cleared her driveway.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:34 pm

"Can you teach me that trick?" Tom asked politely, behind Kat out of nowhere, dressed in a slim winter outfit.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 pm

"Where did you come from? Well, more importantly who are you?" Kat asked.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:39 pm

"The name's Tom, if you checked my text message. I believe we have Math together in school."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 pm

"Well, Tom, I don't want it getting out I can do this... bending. I haven't been able to for long. My parents don't know about it, mainly because they can't do it themselves."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:50 pm

"So you have aqua, eh? Fancy meeting another one with powers, that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

"... Then that explains how you disappeared like that last night. I don't know what was after me, to be honest. I didn't see it until you pushed me out of the way."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:56 pm

"It was a spirit. Prophecy says that there's a kid who can stop the upcoming conflict. Figured it was you when I analyzed your body yesterday. I can see one's potential with a simple look. The spirit was sent to kill you. I was able to read that move in advance and interfere. But I wasn't supposed to. I couldn't let you die, though. By interfering, I just put the future through a time loop of confusion. That means anything can happen."

Last edited by Paint on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next