The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:13 pm

"Alright. Let's go. I'll open up a portal," Maya stated. She formed a portal in the doorway. Everyone soon went through, and they were just a short distance from the house.
"One thing I loved. This place was hidden by trees, but right nearby the lake," Zelda said. She looked up at the sky, seeing it was about to rain. "Perfect. Looks like I might get to relax after all."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:15 pm

"I call the fireplace." Alan said, excited that it was going to rain.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Zelda heard a shuffling sound outside. "Everyone get inside. I'll join you in a moment."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Alan stood in his place. "Ladies first." Alan said, making sure Zelda wasn't left alone to pull something stupid.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 pm

"Well then get back into the trees. Trust me. I'd make that an order if it wasn't for the fact this isn't the agency and the building wasn't destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:22 pm

"Hm?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:25 pm

"Alan, we don't have the time to-- Oh, forget it. Just stay behind me."
Zelda heard the shuffling again.
"Alright. Come out. I know you're there." Three men stepped from behind the trees.
"Evening, Zelda. It's been years," The middle-man stated.

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Alan's eyes glowed red, recognizing the men. "You guys are wanted by the Broken. Wanted dead. I have authorization to kill you."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

"Alan, this is a matter that you can't step into. I promise. It doesn't matter what you try. Trust me on that. I know from experience."
One of the men smirked. "So, you have gotten smarter. Last time I saw you, you weren't even a teenager yet."
"I want to know why you're back."
"Our job is not finished with you."
"We finished this over twenty years ago."
"No, it wasn't. You escaped, and without your sister at that. We gave you the choice. Stay, and be with your sister. Or leave, and never see her again. And you--"
"I left because she asked me to go. I tried to tell her I'd stay, but she told me to go. She said to not worry, and go on. I did, only because she wanted me to."
"And you were foolish. We have not lost one of our prey yet."
"You lost two that year."
"But we found them again, now didn't we?"
"I want to know why you keep hunting me. There are bigger things going on in this world than you can imagine."
"And we know about each one of it. Why do you think we went widespread?"
"It's was stupid."
"No, it was genius. Now, enough of this poppy. You're coming with us."
"No, I'm not."
" Did you think we'd expect you to come alone?"
"Leave my friends and family alone."
"Oh, you have a family now?"
"Leave them alone. They are not involved with you."
"No, but they are with you. And you are involved with us."
"I'm sick of you guys haunting my life. You hunted my family, and killed every last one of them. Even my own parents. You're not doing it again."
"I look into your eyes, and I hear your words, and I can tell you're hiding something. You went into hiding for years, came out, and then went back into hiding for another year. Now, why did you? Why for only a year of being out? You went off and got married. I know you did. Did you ever consider having a little girl?" The man knew that the group that was with Zelda was not just friends. Part was family. He just wouldn't lead on that he did know that for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm

"Zelda, this is my business. These guys are wanted by the FBI, and the Broken. As an official representative, I have the legal right and duty to take them in, even if I have to kill them." Alan took out a badge and showed Zelda a warranty in his pocket for the men's arrest or deaths.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:38 pm

"The FBI? Boy, we are ABOVE them. They're a part of us now. Our organization. And this does not concern you. Stay out of business that is over your head. Our business is with her. Not you. Stop acting like a child. This is business. Not play," the man stated.
"Just leave them alone. They did nothing to you."
"Then stop running. You've been on the run for years. We tried almost everything to track you down. But, I knew you'd return here. You can't stay away, can you?"
"Murder my family, destroy my life, and make me live in fear. That's what you did to me. This place is all I have left."
"You still have your family. I know you have a child. I can see it in your eyes. You've got that motherly rage that your mother had when she defended you."
"Shut up about my mother, and keep your hands away from my daughter."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Alan's eyes blinked as them men on the left and right fell dead, white blood falling from from the necks as they bodies burned in blue flames, burning to a crisp. "Don't call me boy, boy."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:50 pm

"There are always more men where that came from," the remaining man stated. There were dozens of people standing by, waiting to see what would happen.
"Alan, take Alex, Heron, and Maya inside. Listen to me. I know what I'm doing."
"You might want to pay attention."
Zelda watched as Maya, who was full of rage, ran to aim an attack to the man. He spun quickly, grabbing hold of Maya.
"Leave her alone!"
"I'll have what we want one way or another."
"... I have no other choice."
"Hm?"
"...If I go with you, will you leave them alone? Including my daughter?"
The man nodded.

(I'm mainly doing this to get my character off scene for a while. I'll probably have her character on a post every now and again, but, not a full post. Like, split.)
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:51 pm

"Zelda, I can have them all dead if you want. But that's your call."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:03 pm

"Alan, there is too many of them and they are too high in power. Don't risk your life on it. I know these people and I know them well."
"Her words are the truth. We have resistance against your kind. We spread out and gained that knowledge quickly." The man let go of Maya, and walked behind Zelda. A large metal band was placed on her wrists and kept her hands bound. "These things will keep you from using your abilities, since I know you require hand movements to use them. No point in trying to take them off. It'll keep you bound and in one place."
Maya walked up to Zelda. "You don't have to do this."
"I'm doing it for you. I can handle them. You can't. Take care of Heron."
A flash of light occurred, and the man, along with Zelda, was gone. A breeze went through the air as heavy rain began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:08 pm

Alan told Heron, "I'm not losing another friend. Follow Henry's orders. We'll stay in touch. I'm just tired of this crap." Alan's body took Wind's form as his hair turned a slight highlight of green. Alan's eyes glowed green as the winds picked up. Alan was gone. Henry appeared as he asked, "Where's Alan and Zelda?! THEY VANISHED OFF THE RADAR."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:11 pm

"I can't believe this..." Maya said, almost speechless. Heron walked up to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Alex replied, his hair a bit spiky from attacking the guards at the house, "Henry, they met the Men in Black." Henry replied, "Those 'know-it-all' morons? Alan could have finished them in a second. I could finish them in a second. If we can defeat armies of people composed of individuals that can destroy everything just on their own in a simple second, than those mortals are a piece of cake."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Maya pulled away from Heron, unwilling to believe what just happened. She ran inside, making her way into the library. The fireplace was lit, as the room warmed up. All she wanted at that moment was to forget every last inch of it.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 pm

"It's alright. It's Zelda we're talking about, the Elite that stopped Shadow-Bearer. She'll be fine." Alex told Maya.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 pm

"Alex, mom wouldn't have done this without good reason and knowing that she'd be giving up a lot."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:37 pm

"It was for your safety."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:58 pm

"I can handle it. I don't want to live my life not knowing if she's alive or not. There's no telling what they did to her then, and then what they do today. They cursed her by forcing her to learn bloodbending. She told me that they gave her a choice. Learn it, or die. She said she had no other option. It is things like this that anger me so much..." Maya felt her aura slightly change, but she was unable to hold it in the rage color.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 pm

Alex suppressed Maya's rage as he sighed, telling Maya that she would be alright.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:14 pm

"My problem is, mom is already hurt. She knows that. And she's risking everything to save us. She knows that Alan could kill them all, but, she also knows something we don't. There's another reason behind why she did this. But, I don't know what it is. This is so stupid... Why in the world did she go off and be so stubborn?"

--

As the two arrived at the large building, Zelda already knew what was coming. Things were going to be nothing but torture, but, she had to protect Maya. After a few searches and health checks, in which they discovered her concealed wound, she was soon left alone in one of the sealed prison holds. The small room was dark, and the only exit held three locks. An iron door, a bar door, then a bolted one. She laid back on the small bed that was in the room, which was cold to her skin. Falling asleep, she tried to forget everything that had happened. All of it, to keep herself from the pain of remembering all the events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (3)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next