The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) Empty
PostSubject: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:58 pm

We're still accepting participants. Go to the sign-up topic here to sign up for the RP. You cannot post here unless you have signed up and have been approved by the staff.

It was another day of high school. It was in fact the day before the graduation ceremony. Of course, I had to speak. Out of all people: me. I wasn't even valedictorian. Speeches get attention. I hate attention. Raged, envious, bored, or uncaring eyes... staring at you... I couldn't stand it. I felt something move past me -- a chill crawled up my spine -- "Can I go to the bathroom, ma'am?" I suddenly called out, with no intention of going to the bathroom. "Take the pass, Alex." She replied. I let out a sigh of relief. Eyes glanced at me and back at the blackboard. The chills returned. and vanished again.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 am

Maya listened as Alex walked out of the room while glancing at her papers, now regretting not joining a class for 'badly-sighted students.' "I could've just gotten into a class where I felt equal to kids. Where I could actually see and understand all my work. But, no. I had to choose this class." Maya felt almost as if she was getting a headache from the eye-strain, or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 am

Alex was exploring the halls of the school, looking for something. "I sense something... but what is it..." Alex thought as he turned around the corner. He showed a hall pass to a teacher walking by, who nodded her head in confirmation of acknowledging the pass. "Where could it be..." Alex continued.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:22 am

Maya asked the teacher if she could visit the nurse. The teacher approved, and she left the room. Picking up a second hall pass, she walked the hallway to the nurse. Able to feel the vibrations in the ground of the floor, she could tell that another student was nearby who she assumed was Alex.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:25 am

Alex sensed a presence: a female his age and coming from his classroom. He quickly turned around as he froze. He saw a blinking light behind him. He turned back as he approached the light. It blinked repeatedly as a clump of darkness appeared. It floated down, taking a shape of a shadow as Alex backed away. He ran the opposite direction, attempting to escape whatever that thing was.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 am

Maya could tell that Alex had ran off. When she sensed some strange being in the room, she had some strange idea it was chasing Alex. And yet, it wasn't moving. "Who are you?" she asked, the being out of her range of sight by just a couple feet. "I know you're there. Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I'm stupid."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:31 am

Alex was running from the shadow-like thing as he saw someone ahead of him. Before he knew it, he was on the floor. "I'm so sorry! -- We have to get out of here! --" Alex didn't know whether he should be apologizing or grabbing her quickly and running from it.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:35 am

"Can you just tell me what's there? For the record, I'm partially blind." Maya stood up, looking in Alex's direction and glancing back at the being that was nearby them. She tried to take a step closer, and all she saw was a shadow almost twice her own height. "Holy..."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 am

Alex grabbed the girl's arm and shoved her back. "What do you want with us?!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:42 am

Maya heard the sound of shuffling papers in a classroom, knowing that class was nearly over. She felt something almost pulling her, and for a moment a small sting on her wrist. "I can sense... almost a darkness within it. It's giving me a bad feeling." The shadow began to take a form, it's body still black, and holding a blade in it's hand.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:45 am

"State your identity."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:49 am

"One who seeks the golden gifted," the shadow stated.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 am

"Do you speak English?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 am

"I speak the tongue of those which I hunt. Come with me, or I will strike. And I promise, I show no mercy."

Maya tightened her hand into a fist, thinking, "Class is almost over, and there will be trouble if the shadow is seen by students. Even if he is hunting, he cannot be seen by others or the students may be in danger."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 am

"You have five seconds to leave at once." Alex stated, sensing that as if his body was letting off steam. "That goes for you too -- Maya, is it? The name's Alex. You're in my class, right?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:59 am

"I'm not leaving, if that's what you want me to do. Apparently, this thing is after both of us."

"I shall not be the one to live. I will have my prey, one way or another. I'm giving you a gentle warning. Come with me, or I will show no mercy. This is your last chance, children."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:01 am

"Children? Oh now I'm in the mood."

Alex attacked full-on, punching the shadow, but failing. The shadow attacked with his blade as Alex dodged it.

Last edited by Paint on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:14 am

"We seem to be even. Now, I'd like a match with the girl. My main goal is to first test both of your strength, and then see how I need to deal with you both." A bubble formed around Alex, and Maya stepped into view.

"Must we do this?"
"I'd like my day to return to normal. Thanks."

The shadow threw attacks at Maya, however she dodged. As he realized she depended on his ground attacks, he began to levitate. When he attacked with his blade, she quickly turned only to miss part of the attack. The edge of the blade created a large wound on her arm. She took a step back, wanting to avoid any other attack until she could get an idea of the shadow's location.

"Is this truly the power of the golden marked? Ha! He must be foolish to think children could have this power he speaks of. You two are nothing like he described! A male who acts before he thinks and a blind female!" The shadow began to laugh, freeing Alex from the bubble.

(OOC: If I can't have my pay back on RP Zelda, I'll have it on Maya. Laughing )

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:14 pm

Alex suddenly vanished appearing behind the shadow. He managed to snatch the blade and throw the shadow back towards the wall. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's bad enough we have to deal with a shadow, but a bad-mannered one at that?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:21 pm

"You got guts, kid. Looks like he was right about one thing. My only question remains if I should bring you two back dead or alive. I think you'd like to hurry, because it would be an awful shame to see any of these kids here at this building injured."

"Alex, I don't know if we have a choice. There are hundreds of kids here. Not to mention faculty. I've got a feeling this shadow has enough power to wipe out all of them if he tried." Maya held her hand to the wound on her right arm, then glanced in the shadow's direction of voice. "Keep your hands off of the people here, Shadow. Whatever you want, it seems to be involved with us and not them."

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Alex put his hands to his head as he yelled in pain. "What's that screeching noise...?!" Alex yelled.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:34 pm

"It sounds like the building alarm system. Someone must've pulled the fire alarm or something," Maya stated, trying to stay calm for the moment. "I can't tell if it's our emergency system or the fire system."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 pm

"Not that... it's calling me..." Alex fell to his knees, covering his ears to the best of his ability. His eyes widened as everything went black. His vision returned immediately, clearer than usual.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 pm

"Hmph. I think I'll wait until another day. I have things to do, not like it's any of your business. One day, you two will fall victim to the shadows. Just wait. We'll be back." The shadow suddenly disappeared.

"Normal day is just what I won't have today, apparently." Maya pulled out a cloth from her pocket and pressed it against the wound on her arm, then walked up to Alex. "You alright?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Alex felt his tension break free and release. "I am now... what happened to the shadow...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next