The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Alan saw the black energy figure form in front of him as it attacked. The two fought full-on, aiming to finish this.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:01 pm

"So, we meet again."
"And your spirit is split in half."
"After our last little battle, I was forced to do so. Puny human. I am almost five times your size. How will you defeat me this time?"
"The same way as always."
"This time, the fight is different."
Zelda took Aqua's full form and quickly struck a fist into Shadow-Bearer's spirit.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:03 pm

Alan took his beast-spirit from as he and Wind destroyed Shadow-Bearer. The black energy suddenly took its from once again.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:09 pm

"You mortal--"
"That's immortal, to you."
Zelda took several swings at Shadow-Bearer, as her marking began to glow. Shadow-Bearer grabbed Aqua's form as a strange energy began to consume its' form.
"I have tasted your power once, and developed an immunity to it. You, nor your little daughter, over there, can no longer hurt me."
Zelda suddenly was thrown back and landed next to Heron in her form.
"He... he cut off my attack?"

(And in the next post, I'm pulling a show-off of Heron. :DDD )
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:12 pm

Alan yelled, "I WILL NOT DIE!" The shadow moved back as he looked around. "An illusion? Pitiful." The shadow broke off the illusion as it looked around. Alan was gone. "Ran away, eh?" A sudden hand grabbed his foot from underneath as Alan threw him to the ground and back. Alan put his fingers on the shadow's forehead as he purified the black energy and absorbed it. Alan's hand began to show a number 2. "CRAP. ZELDA. HERON."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Heron grew in rage, and felt his body suddenly engulf in flames.
"You take my daughter. You take my friend's son. You injure my wife. I won't take this any longer."
Heron's body suddenly took the form of a Phoenix and went straight up into the air.
"Heron... he's a Fire Elemental...!" Zelda stated, amazed.
The Phoenix aimed for Shadow-Bearer and flew straight through him. Shadow-Bearer lit into flames. The bird struck him several times until Shadow-Bearer could do nothing but yell. The figure suddenly exploded into thin air, and the remaining energy lit into flames.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Heron was going for a kill that could destroy everything in its radius as a piece of paper flew out. The piece of paper showed a drawing of seal in Alan's blood as it activated. Heron's form faded away as he floated down to the ground, unconscious, the seal returning to his pocket. Zelda's beast-spirit was also suppressed as the seal in her pocket stopped glowing. Alan quickly got in as he checked on the two. Shadow-Bearer aimed to finish them off as he purified and absorbed the last of the black energy. The number 2 vanished as Alan's hair laid down, no longer spiking up. he looked at the group, all laying on the floor unconscious. Maya and Alex's bodies took shape again as Alan put his hands down. He placed two fingers on Maya's forehead with his left hand and two fingers on Alex's forehead with his right hand on Alex's forehead. The two stopped fading away as Alan's mark began to glow. Shadows appeared out of nowhere as two figures appeared besides Alan. The shadows vanished as Alan looked behind him to see Henry and Time in a fighting stance. "So the legendary trio has assembled." Alan mocked with a laugh. Henry and Time smiled. The mark soon dimmed down as the group appeared at an old, familiar site. "Once again, I call out, renew time without a doubt." A red light shot from the stormy skies as everything went black...
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Zelda woke up, sensing a sudden change in area. "... Alan? Heron?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm

"Welcome back to our world." Alan replied to Zelda and Heron the sun shining through the bedroom as birds began to chirp peacefully.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:49 pm

"What's going on?" Heron asked. Zelda sat up, shaking her head slightly.
"Where are the kids? Well, what I should be asking is, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 pm

"Sleepyheads. You two morons almost went berserk so I had to suppress your powers and save the world again on my own. Some help you guys are. At least Henry and Time came at the last minuet to give me some help. Anyway, we're at the agency building that I recreated from renewing time. Maya and Alex are at the staff cafeteria eating breakfast with the other agents. Heron, you're welcome to stay as long as you want. Welcome back, to our world..." The birds outside chirped as Alan spoke, "It's good to be back." He took out a pair of black sunglasses and flashed a smile. "Let's go. Breakfast awaits~"

Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Zelda gave a sigh of relief as Heron laughed it off. An agent soon ran in yelling: "SIR. WE HAVE A SITUATION DOWNTOWN!" Alan took out two pairs of sunglasses and threw it to Zelda and Heron. Alan took the last pair and replaced his pair that he was currently wearing. "And so it begins~"

(OOC: THE END. ~ Paint. My ending (above) wasn't that bad. Was it?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (3)
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17