The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Just another day in the Apocalypse

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:21 pm

Keith came into town just in time to see the van speeding off, he tried to give chase, but his body stopped, knowing it wouldn't make it. Keith searched for Dare. Matt delivered a knockout blow to the agent who he was locked in combat with. Sasha told Keith what was going on
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Joey and Cyrus both were in outright in shock. Joey moreso than Cyrus, however. "I... I can't believe it... They caught her..."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:26 am

Keith was stunned, but he wasn't going to let it stop him. "Cyrus, Matt, you're with me. Sasha and Joey, fortify this place as best you can. You two, Jeep, now, move!" Keith barked orders, really letting the soldier shine. He went and armed himself to the teeth with his weapons and a pistol, the same one Dare let him borrow. He got in the driver's seat of the Jeep. Matt was armed with a rifle, a shotgun, and a pistol. He hopped upon the back fender, holding himself on tightly
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:12 am

With the team, Joey and Cyrus started searching out supplies. The city would be mostly abandoned and they'd have resources galore.

Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:25 pm

"Cyrus, you're with us!! Let's go!!" Keith shouted out
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:28 pm

Cyrus hurries and follows along. "My bad!" he calls out.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:58 pm

Once Cyrus was in the Jeep, Keith speed along the path the van went on. Keith was seething furious
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 pm

The agent had taken a back road off the highway as two black vans served as a decoy for Keith and Cyrus. All three of them had the same color and style of vehicle. The agent, whose name was often addressed as Agent D, sped on to a building held in an isolated location. In the middle of a forest, a small building was located and surrounded by electrical fences and guard dogs.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 pm

Keith didn't know which vehicle to follow, so he followed the one that went to the building, hoping it was the right one
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 pm

The gates were locked upon their arrival. People bearing guns were all around the entrance. They watched the incoming truck and stood in the path of gate. "Halt!" they yelled.

The truck moved around to the back of the building. Dare was taken into the arms of the agent and taken inside. She was moved into a locked room, almost like a lab of sorts.

The building was heavily guarded with Dare on the grounds.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Keith got out of the jeep, his frozen glare as he marched forward. "Lieutenant commander First class, Keith Pyle. Stand aside, official military business" He ordered to the guards
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 5:25 pm

The guards stood firm, and came forth was a captain of sorts. "Sir, the military has no authorization in this area. The government owns this region and you will be taken into custody by the upper ranked police should you disregard orders that came directly from the president."

Dare came to consciousness slightly, chains holding her body to the table. "Wh... where..?"

A man just out of the reach of the light smiled darkly. "It's been a long time, Dare. A very long time. Do you remember me?" He approached her, part of his face scarred from brawls in the past.

She turns away from him. "I didn't think I'd be seeing you again, Xavier. You're the traitor behind all of this aren't you?"

"A traitor? No, my darling. That was you."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 pm

"The military always has authorization in government zones, and unless you outrank me, stand down" Keith was standing firm
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:36 pm

He kept his stance. "Sergeant Kyle. Lieutenant Commander Keith, step down. This is out of your ranks."

Dare struggled, glaring at Xavier. "What do you want with me?"

"What do I want? I want to do what WOOTU should have finished. We were in charge of experimentation with Solanum. To learn all about it as we could."

"Our goal was to understand the unknown and to protect the public... Wait... It was you?"

He laughed darkly. "No, dear. But I am one of them."

"Then why come here? Why work with the officials?"

"They never discovered my good name. To them, I am Calvin. To you, I am Xavier. I work with these officials to understand the virus and to give word back to my leader."

"Then why bring me here?"

"Experimentation on a cured carrier. The perfect choice for discovering a cure and reversing it."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Keith turned around, he already knew what he needed to know. He hoped in the jeep and put it into reverse, getting ready to drive. "What the H*ll?! Dude, what if she's in there?!" Matt asked in a frantic whisper. "She is here, and I know how we'll get in" Keith drove off a bit
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:53 pm

The sergeant glared to the leaving truck. He had a bad feeling.

Dare struggles, fear rising in her. "Xavier, this is crazy! This is inhumane and you know it!"

"Oh, believe me. We won't allow you to die. I merely want to test your strength."

He walks to a counter, taking a syringe off a tray and then walks back toward her.

"What is that?!" she asks.

"The supposed cure that the government is using. Of course, it was my own design. I've yet to test it and I'd like to see how it works now that I have the perfect subject in my hands."

He acted quickly. One man pulled yet another taser to seize her struggle. She yelled in pain, the shock paralyzing her in place. The liquid of the syringe was injected into her neck.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:04 pm

"We'll get out of jeep, circle around and go in through the side. The base is using old fences, I know how to dismantle them at junctions. I doubt they'll expect it, there is only the one road in" Keith told them
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Cyrus replied, "I'm putting my faith in you on this. Joey's going to have a freakout if she's harmed."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:12 pm

"He'll have to get in line" Keith said as he pulled off to the side of the road. "Alright, we're taking the heavy artillery, men, but this is a stealth mission, we need to be silent as the grave" Keith started moving through the woods. Matt follwed close behind
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Cyrus kept close behind the two. The lab building was near the back, shut tight by locked doors.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 pm

After twenty minutes of treking through the woods, they made in back to the building. Keith slowly made his way to the fence. He saw the imperfection in the fence and after a simple lift, links slid apart like clockwork. Keith made a hole big enough for two people at a time. He motioned for Cyrus and Matt to follow close behind him as he entered the compound
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Cyrus slips through. "I used to work in governmental buildings. One thing I learned? The most heavily guarded door is probably what you're looking."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:43 pm

"Alright, so, that one over there?" Matt pointed to the lab building "I would guess so, good job, Matt" Keith said and slowly made his way there in the shadows
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Guards stood around the doors, watching for any intruders. Dare was inside, alone at this point, and her body was slowly growing weaker.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:29 pm

"I'll draw them off, you two get Dare." Matt said. Keith nodded and drew his war-hammer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just another day in the Apocalypse    Just another day in the Apocalypse  - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just another day in the Apocalypse
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: