The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 am

Alan was dead asleep.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:23 am

Maya gave up on getting Alan's help, and attempted to wake up Zelda. After failed attempts, Maya stayed with Zelda in her room the rest of the night. She wouldn't sleep, in refusal. She glanced around the room, and the tense feeling faded. Maya wouldn't be able to check for wounds until the morning, when she'd be able to see what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:25 am

Alan turned onto his back as his infinity mark glowed.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:28 am

As the night went on, Maya grew more worried. The least she knew was that Zelda had collapsed and was probably out cold. But, from what? She wondered. Morning soon arose, and Maya waited for Alan to wake up. In the meantime, she was able to tell for sure that something had attacked Zelda, but she wouldn't be able to find out until she awakened... Whenever that will be, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

Alan remained on his bed, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:46 am

Maya had finally got up and went to go get Alan. Grabbing the nearby pillow, she filled it with ice and threw it onto Alan. "Alan, get up. For real. I've been yelling for you all night."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:52 am

The pillow of ice was reflect back at Maya. Alan's infinity mark continued to glow.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:54 am

Maya finally gave up and returned back to Zelda's room. She awaited for Alan to finally get up and realize that he needed to stop being a total lazy butt and get up.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:01 am

Alan remained dead asleep. His infinity mark continued to glow.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:13 am

Maya decided there was no point in trying to wake up someone as stubborn as Alan. Going back to Zelda's room, she attempted in trying to get a vision. However, the only thing she could see was a dark figure shooting Black Energy. She didn't see Zelda's image in it. When Maya placed her hand on Zelda's forehead, she could sense Zelda had been wounded badly but it was from an unknown source. Maya could assume only one thing.
Zelda had been injured by Black Energy, and Maya wasn't sure if she had merely fallen unconscious, or fell into a state of a Coma from the mental part of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 am

Alan's infinity mark faded. "Rebooting system..." The computer voice echoed. "Body analysis complete. Ten seconds to black energy destruction."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:18 am

As Maya attempted to gain another vision, she realized that none of the Black Energy had actually entered and stayed within Zelda. The energy had struck her, as if like electricity, and exited her body by will of the user of the energy. It wasn't intended for it to linger. Only to hurt her. Because, there's no point in attacking a person that I could heal easily. No. There was another reason. Why attack Zelda? And how was it possible that the energy hadn't lingered in her body? I wonder who even did this, Maya thought.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:22 am

Black energy aimed for Maya. Alan's eyes opened, glowing with a bright green color. The black energy dispersed at once as it aimed at Alan. Alan's body surged with black energy as it was consumed and absorbed. Alan's seal activated, breaking immediately. The infinity mark suddenly took over as it created a new seal. The computer voice spoke, "Max, the next phase."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:30 am

"Show off," Maya thought. "I can handle Black Energy myself. Thanks." Maya focused her attention back to Zelda, who remained unconscious from the previous night.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 am

Alan woke up, light-headed and confused. "What happened?" The computer voice replied, "I was informed of phase 4." "I thought it was Max's job. I was never told myself." "It was the transfer of the data from Maya to you." "Pardon me?" "I analyzed Maya's DNA pattern and extracted the energy with the ability to absorb black energy. I didn't count on your dark energy consuming that energy. Yet, it finished the job of phase 4." "What was phase 4?" "To activate your powers." "My powers are already activated." "Not your new power." "But how do I absorb black energy? I thought it was impossible for those without the natural ability." "You can't absorb it. You can manipulate it." "Excuse me?" "Mind sync. It all lies within Mind Sync." "What is Mind sync? First reading minds, now this. Can someone tell me exactly --" "-- Mind sync is the ability ultimately sync with any person or living force." "But that implies black energy has a mind or more specifically, is a living force. Someone is controlling the unstable black energy already?" "That is what I have been informed and instructed to tell you." "By who?" "The head. He told me to tell you, since he was busy with work and couldn't tell you himself." "Alright, thanks." "No problem."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:47 am

Maya had listened as she heard a conversation going on. She heard something about Alan's ability to use the Black Energy, which did bother her a bit. She mainly wanted an ability separate from anyone, even Zelda. But, apparently that wasn't going to happen. To stall her time, she paced a bit around the room trying to think about the vision she had received from the attack.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:49 am

"You okay, Maya? I heard someone calling me when I was out cold. What happened?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 2:52 am

Maya sighed. "It's mom. Something attacked her last night. From what I can see through a vision I could pick up from her, it was the Black Energy. A strange figure came into the room, destroyed the lamp. According to what was visible, the energy came out as separated bolts that stunned her, and then took her out cold with a final blow to the forehead. I came merely a moment too late, already to find her unconscious. She was out the entire night. She's breathing, but it's faint, which gives the feeling she was hit pretty hard. When I did a check over, there's no Black Energy lingering within her. It's just the aftermath."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:03 am

"Alright. Let's get her to the infirmary. Can you levitate her?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:07 am

"I can give it a shot." Maya waved her hand into the air with a swift movement, and her target, who was Zelda, began to levitate. The group continued off to the infirmary. "I really don't know what they're after. Whatever attacked her, it was deadly. I could see the Black Energy. I could see merely a faint outline of the figure. But, what was the most strange was I could feel how terrified she was. Something stopped her movement, and she couldn't use her powers. Fear, Black Energy, power, something stopped her from using them."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:11 am

"Zelda was probably shocked to an inactive state. it's common. The black energy also made my powers freeze, but I broke out of it quickly since someone snapped me out of it. That's why she froze. There was nobody else to snap her out of it. Not anymore, though. Max and I will stay up the next night making sure she's alright."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:22 am

"I just don't see why anything would target her. I know she told me that I was targeted when I was young, but that was because I was young enough to be turned evil or killed easily. I read in her journal saying once the Shadows attacked her to get to me. Some type of barrier that she did could only be removed if she was killed. I have a feeling that the attack is going to be the start of a battle. I get this strange idea it will. Because, normally, attacks on Elites don't come that badly. That attack alone probably nearly killed her."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:26 am

"Well, they're trying to eliminate all of us now. With phase 5 underway, they're finding out about our progress and are trying to kill one of us as compensation. I anticipated this and I managed to get us all here before the agency building was wiped out. Nobody can reach us here. that black energy followed us during our transportation. It cannot inform anyone else of our location and it cannot leave this dimension, unless it's through me or any other qualified person. Therefore, since it escaped my subconscious attack from before, we have to finish it off here."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:30 am

"Well, from what I could tell, it didn't look like any normal Black Energy. Well, the figure didn't. I have a feeling that the figure was able to bring a portal into this dimension only long enough to make his move. Because, I can't sense it. And something like that I would. They opened a portal, which was why any of us didn't see it coming. Then, when his business was done, he could easily seal it and destroy it. So, if this was the case, since it's very logical, then all of us need to be watching our backs for any of his little friends that may come."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 am

"First of all, I own this dimension. Nobody can get here unless it's through me. I anticipated an attack when I sensed an intruder upon our transportation. I didn't tell you guys so you wouldn't over-react. I thought I had it contained, but I was wrong. It's about time we eliminate that intruder."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next