The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (2) Empty
PostSubject: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm

"I'm sick of your kind trying to kill every last living thing. It's beings like you that make me sick. Go to the depths of Hades for all I care. The sooner beings like you understand what they're doing, the sooner peace can return to the universe." Maya loosened her fist and then tightened it. Running toward it, she went straight through it as her key glowed its bright red. The energy disappeared, leaving only a pile of pure dust remains. She formed them into a golden sphere and the pile was destroyed.

Last edited by ZeldaG2016 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:37 pm

Alan said, "Maya is failing the test. She's destroying innocent black energy." Steve replied, "Black energy is stable and innocent. It's the manipulation that drives them unstable and pollutes them."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:41 pm

"It's her choice. That's something I can't stop." Zelda sighed. "I'm going to my room." Zelda stood up and left the room. Heron replied, quiet enough for Zelda not to hear, "I'm getting worried about both of them."

Maya returned to the Elite Graveyard and went to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

"Maya failed the test to becoming an Elite. We all went through tests that dealt with our past. Maya dealt with her past with the lack energy and resorted to violence. She has failed the initiation test for becoming a true Elite."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:46 pm

Heron sighed. "It was because of us. I know she has one more shot to make things right. But, I have to talk to her. I know even Zelda's upset, and sometimes I think I'm the only reason this family stays together."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm

"Eh, you have a family at least." Alan said. "Now, what are we going to do?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:54 pm

"We won't have one much longer if this keeps up. But, I need to talk to her before something goes wrong. She has to come into her full powers. I know it'll lead to chaos if she doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:58 pm

"So what are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:11 pm

"Look, Zelda and I are the reasons she's acting like this. If I can talk to her, I can knock some sense into her. She has one more shot to make things right. Underneath, there's good in her. I just have to bring it out. But I can't do it without Zelda."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:14 pm

"So what are you doing lying around her? Waiting for a second serving of dinner? Go."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:19 pm

"I'll have to talk Zelda into it. She's going to think I'm nuts."
"No, I won't."
"I thought you went to your room...?"
"I did, but I listened to what you said and you're right. I'm the one to blame here."
"Then lets go."
The two left to find Maya, who was in the Elite Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Alan and Steve followed for backup.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:24 pm

As they arrived, Maya was meditating. "Alan, Steve, leave this to us. I don't want her thinking anything. We've got this handled," Zelda replied.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh, we're not following you at this point. Steve and I have business at the warp gate in the back of the graveyard." An explosion was heard. "Now we're done." Steve replied with a warm smile. "Illegal warp gate eliminated." Alan added with a warm smile. Both Alan and Steven vanished as Alan told Zelda and Heron telepathically, "If you need any help, you know where to find us."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Zelda looked at Heron, and he gave her an assuring smile. "Don't worry," he said. Zelda walked up to Maya, who was meditating. She opened her eyes, stood up, and jumped back. "Keep your distance, mom. I told you already--" "I know. But, there's someone here to talk to you." Zelda took a few steps to the side, and Heron walked up to Maya. "Maya, listen to me. I'm alright. Your mother explained to me what happened. We've been told you're failing your tests. And you have to make a turn-around. Honey, we don't want you hurt."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 5:58 pm

Alan and Steve were doing some research back at the warp gate.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Maya took a step forward and hugged Heron. Zelda joined the group hug as Maya came to her senses. "I didn't mean to walk out like that, I'm sorry." "Please don't scare us like that again, honey." A spirit then formed in the middle of the group, breaking them apart.

"I do not mean to cut the family reunion, but we have a little discussion to make." The spirit clenched his fist as a sphere formed around Maya.
"What are you doing?!"
"Giving you your test results. Maya Gardner, Elite of the Gate and holder of its Key, you have failed your test."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:12 pm

Alan froze. "Wait, Steve..." "Hm?" "Okay, I'm going to run some tests on you." "Sure."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:29 pm

"Let her go!" Zelda yelled.
"She is the first of many generations to have failed an Elite test. She will face the proper consequences."
"Maya couldn't help that. If anyone should face consequences, it should be me. I'm the reason she failed this test today. She has a right to a second shot."
"In her case, she doesn't. One chance was all she had. People like you have two. Not in her case."
"And why is that?"
"Because she was given something that she abused. And abusing the kind of power she has could lead to more consequences than anyone, even myself, could foresee."
"If you hurt her, Heaven, so help me...!" Heron grabbed onto Zelda before she could move.
"The parents are not the one to blame for the child failing. It was her own decisions that caused it."
"You told me at her birth that if I didn't give her up, she'd be killed. I went years without knowing the safety of my own child, and now? What? What are you going to do!"
"Take her with me. Beings like her are a threat to those she surrounds. Maya Gardner will be separated from you two, lose her Elite title, removed of her powers, and banished to the realm of Frozen Eternities. Where she can stay and not harm anyone."
"You're insane!"
"No, that's the result. You can ask any Elite you know. They will tell you the same as I do."
Maya placed her hand on the sphere. As they disappeared, an echoing voice was left. The voice of Maya calling for Zelda and Heron. Zelda hugged Heron, tears running down her face. He, too, was on the verge to being unable to stay calm. Normally, he could stay calm in any situation.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Steve said, "I wonder how long until they figure out that the supposed Elite Guardian's consequences are false." "They'll handle it." Alan replied.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

(OOC: Must you ruin my fun in that moment? Laughing )
Heron glanced at Zelda. "Are you sure they're not just kidding?" "I know they're not. I can feel it. They're serious. I can tell the honesty in a person, and he was saying that seriously. I shouldn't have yelled at her. I could've prevented this, but I was so stupid to not realize what could've happened. They should've taken my powers. Not hers." "Should we tell Alan?" "There's nothing he can do. This is beyond his help. I feel like I can hear her, calling for us. Are they trying to torture me? I swear, I think I could rip my own heart out right now to make it stop. This is literally killing me, inside, because I can't bear this." "Lets just head back. You need time." "At least you can stay calm." "But you know it still hurts inside." "Immensely." "Lets go."
The two returned back to Alan, which Zelda explained to Heron she didn't want to speak of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

"How's Maya?" Alan gave a stern look at Heron as if he knew what happened, yet was testing how close they were.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:06 pm

Heron nodded to Zelda, giving her the message that he knew she didn't want to be there. "...They took her. They said she wasn't permitted a second chance, even though we interfered. We had no intention of it. Had we've known that her test would've been today--"
"Heron, I'm the reason she left to start with. I shouldn't have snapped at her. And now..."
"Her consequences were severe. Badly. And, I'm afraid to say that there's nothing we can do."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:09 pm

Steve came into the room, with black paint across his cheeks and a cool pair of sunglasses. "Agent Steve on the case." "Steve, you're my new best buddy." "I got you a pair too." "Sweet." "So Zelda, Heron, you want Maya back right?" "I don't think they would consent to us interfering, but I like your way of thinking."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:12 pm

"If we all interfere, they'll destroy ever last inch of power we have. And if they do, the Elite line will end. We can't take that kind of risk," Heron replied.
"...I'll take that risk. I'm willing, but I'm not letting each of you take it. If anyone is going to save her, and put even their own life on the line, it's me. I'm the reason she'll lose her soul to the Frozen Eternities. I'll switch places with her if I have to," Zelda stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (2)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next