The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:27 am

"That's what I don't know. If I can get an idea of exactly what attacked her, I could tell." Zelda started thinking for a moment. "Normally, I wouldn't recommend this, but I might can reverse the healing. If I can get an idea of exactly what attacked her, then I can get an idea of where. It couldn't have been at the forest. She didn't go inside, I know. And I don't think she can travel the planes yet. I may be wrong, but, I don't know for sure. If I can reverse the healing, just temporarily, then I can figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:28 am

"Wouldn't that be painful and have several side-effects?" Alan asked.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 am

"It depends on the wounds and where it took place. I could just ask her when she wakes up, but there's a chance she won't tell me or she won't remember. I have one other method I could try, and that's vision transference. I'm able to have visions of past, present, or future. But, it's not too often. So, if she won't block me, I probably could get a vision off of her. Some would call it premonition, but, either way, you know, it works."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:33 am

"It's only off a person who's not as strong as you to block it. Do you think she could subconsciously block it?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:35 am

"Well, it's possible. After all, she's my daughter. And, if she's stubborn enough, she can block me. But, it's less likely being that she's not even fully into her powers yet."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 am

The group all went to the Garden. Zelda had laid Maya onto the ground in front of her.
"Alright. Hopefully, I can get a vision off of her."
Zelda placed her hands on Maya's forehead for a short time, and spaced out for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Alan attempted to help Zelda, but he suppressed his involvement in healing Maya from the vision.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Zelda could sense Alan wanting to assist with the vision, but stated, "I'm getting a hold on something. Hold on. It's not her that's necessarily blocking me. It's the fact that she's pretty weak with her powers as low as they are. I did some research, and some testing with it, and when a person is weaker they tend to think more slowly. So, that makes things a bit harder to sort through. I'm pulling off of the vision, but, it's not fully coming through. Give me a second."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Alan activated his level 3 powers, getting permission from a friend a moment ago. His eyes and aura remained hidden and unactivated as he completely blocked any image of him healing Maya's wounds. He then deactivated his level 3 powers. the vision involving him completely erased from retrieval. Only his powers and blood-line could unlock it again.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 pm

An aurora formed around Zelda's hands as she tried to connect closer to the vision. A faded vision formed, and some of it was clear.
"I think I've got a hold on something. I know I can see Maya, and she's in this wolf form. Terrene. It was her doing. The inner spirit's power. Terrene allowed her access to the spirit realm but it wasn't for long. Maya was forced to stay in that form she held. Something attacked her. Another animal, the same as Maya. Terrene immediately pulled her back into the Mortal Realm. The only thing I can assume is she healed the wounds herself before blacking out. But, it doesn't make much sense. I know I could heal my own wounds for a while, but eventually I couldn't because it was a lesson. A lesson that you can only heal when given the proper time."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

"Perhaps Terrene healed her wounds. Wounds that look like that can't be healed by our powers combined." Alan laughed to himself. "Maybe if all three of us gave it a shot, we could healed an inch of her wounds. Terrene had a better chance--" "--So Terrene is the new guy, I assume?" Wind interrupted.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 pm

"Terrene is a female spirit. I'm assuming that takes the form of an Earth-Toned Wolf."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 pm

"Interesting." Wind said. "Yeah, so when can we meet the new girl?" Wind continued, interested to meet the inner spirit of Maya, and especially, to test its limit. "Not now." Alan replied to Wind, referring more to the testing of her limit, then meeting her.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 pm

"Until Maya builds her strength back, it's not going to be possible. From what I can see from the vision, she was pretty bad off. I'm surprised she even survived the attack. Three wolves against one wolf/human that can't use her own powers nor speak the tongue of mortals yet."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 pm

"Alright. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:08 pm

"Not at the moment. However, I think I'd like to head out while it's still even slightly daylight. Just for a moment. I won't be long. I just want a walk and maybe a stop by the hot springs."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:21 pm

"Alright. Have fun. I'll go investigate the forest."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 pm

Zelda headed out to the hot spring within the core of the forest. She knew Alan would only be investigating the outer edge of the forest since that was where the incident occurred. She quickly took on the spiritual form of Aqua and went directly into the Spirit Realm, not having to leave her physical body behind this time.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Alan was investigating the whole forest as he traveled to the spirit world. It was dark. His senses became active as he smelled blood... Maya's blood...
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:43 pm

Zelda looked around in Aqua's form. The form had advanced more to a short human-sized serpent, rather than a mere aquamarine bird. When she glanced behind a tree, she heard a low growl from a nearby animal. "Who's there?" she asked. Three growls rang in her ears as she looked around.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:24 pm

Alan sensed Zelda's presence as he stayed hidden. "Time to finish this." Alan's eyes became red as he whispered, "Level 4, Time. Level 4." "Are you insane?" "What? It's not like I'm going to 10 again." "True."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 pm

Zelda watched as a pack of wolves came into view.
"Are you the ones that struck down the Wolf of the Earth?"
There was no reply.
"You do not realize what you have done. Because of this, you have toyed with the wrong person. I shall make things right. If you think I can't handle you, you're wrong. Show me what you've got."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Alan watched the battle as he stayed hidden, watching as nobody noticed him watching from the back.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:23 pm

Zelda quickly crouched down as the pack circled her. They looked at each other, as if they were speaking but not aloud. Or, at least, knew what each other was thinking. One of the creatures jumped on top of Zelda as she threw the wolf off. With one temporarily stunned, she could focus on the others.
"Don't use your powers. Remember that." Zelda said in her mind. She didn't want to risk exposing her powers.
Suddenly, she felt a surge of pain run down her back as a wolf jumped onto her and raked its claws into her. Out of pure anger, she let out a loud growl and threw the wolf into a nearby tree. Her voice darkened slightly from her rage, and stated, "That was a mistake. A very bad mistake." Zelda was threatening anyone in that area to keep their distance if they knew exactly what was good for them. She was serious. Dead serious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next