The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 am

"Rena." Alan scolded, feeling the black energy within her consume her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 am

Rena stated to Alan, "Look, just tell me again what I'm supposed to be doing. Because, she's ticking me off so badly I don't even remember anymore, Alan."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:31 am

"Give her some time to sort her thoughts." Alan sensed that her hostility was being generated by the black energy.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:33 am

"If we don't act now, there isn't going to be any time to sort out thoughts. You guys only told me I'm supposed to be involved with her. You never specified exactly what. The only reason I'm working with you idiots is because I'm getting a pretty high pay for it. The only thing I did was unlock the next form she had. Maybe unlock a power or two. Only, that wasn't required in my job description. If you don't start talking, I'm pulling her into the Spirit Realm."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:36 am

"I have no affiliations with you. I am only to monitor Zelda Gardner. Your boss and my boss are two different people. Whatever you do, is up to you. Your task is to do as you said. However, most messengers end up killing their "students." If you end up aiming to this, my instructions are to remove you, or kill off, if necessary."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 am

"The only thing I was told to do was bring her spirit out further, and someone mentioned kidnapping. I don't know how far that went. That discussion wasn't even finished. Head honcho wouldn't stick around and left some secondary to give me a message. Kid was so strange. Even I don't half remember what he said."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:44 am

"Your memories have been tampered with the black energy..." Alan sensed the black energy take over her body.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:52 am

As Rena became corrupted by the energy, she heard Zelda enter the Spirit Realm.
"Look, I'm not intending to snap at you-- What the... Rena, are you alright?" Zelda asked, noticing her acting a little strange. Markings began to appear on her body, as if an energy was beginning to mix with her.
"Energy..." Zelda thought. "Black energy! Holy..."

"Rena, look, you've got to snap out of it. Do it before it controls you!"
Rena took a step back, and started coughing as if the energy was suffocating her.

Meanwhile, Maya was busy training. However, for a split second, she had a vision. A vision of some dark person with strange marks holding Zelda at her neck, threatening her, as some type of energy began to take over her. Maya interpreted it as a future event, and immediately rushed back to Zelda's room. When she arrived, she found that Zelda had traveled to the Spirit Realm. Thus, Maya followed. When she arrived, she saw that Rena was coughing and Zelda was about to try to calm Rena down despite her knowing of Rena's possession.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:56 am

Alan appeared behind Zelda and Maya, hidden from view. He'd see if Maya could control the black energy. If something was going to happen, he'd cure Rena.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:08 am

Zelda had walked up to Rena, although wanting to keep her distance. Zelda began to attempt to reverse the effects of the energy taking over. She was hoping that by using her power she could seal the energy within. It was possible, at least, to an extent. As Zelda was about to take a step back to start a sealing, Rena immediately grabbed her at her neck. It was just as Maya had saw. The Black Energy began to take over her. Zelda felt as if she couldn't breathe.
Maya immediately ran up to them and, instinctively, placed a hand on Zelda's forehead and Rena's hand to stop the flow of the energy. A glow formed on Maya's hands as it responded with Zelda as a white color, and with Rena as a Black color. Maya focused her power into her hands as a seal formed. The seal was split in two on the top of her hands. Although they were strange markings, they glowed gold to show that a seal was active. Maya yelled, "Release!" as the energy dispersed into the air and exploded, throwing everyone backwards onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:14 am

The black energy shot at Alan, who remained hidden. Alan whispered, "Be gone." The black energy was contained and eliminated.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am

Zelda glanced at Maya, who was about half-conscious, and saw that her marking was becoming more visible on her wrist. The Elite symbol had formed, but not her trait symbol. Zelda already knew what it was, however. Rena had disappearance shortly after the explosion, which was to take some time to recover. Zelda took Maya's hand and returned to the Mortal Realm.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:19 am

Alan followed.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:22 am

Zelda had looked at the seal on Maya's hands until they disappeared. Maya smiled faintly, knowing that she managed to release the energy properly. "You're my daughter, all right. You're stubborn, you are risky, and you practically use your powers to their limits in each battle."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:25 am

"Like mother, like daughter, eh?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:29 am

"You can't be the only one talking, you know." Zelda smiled. Maya fell asleep shortly, being that it was already getting late. "She amazes me. Dispelling that type of energy. I could literally feel it taking over my entire being. Consuming my power, and trying to destroy my own free will. It's terrifying to feel something like that."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:31 am

"Yeah." Alan replied blankly.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:32 am

"Now, you know, you do owe me a bit of an explanation for where you have been. I've been able to sense you, but I couldn't tell exactly where you were."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:46 am

"I was watching from behind you."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:53 am

"I half-expected that. I'm almost sure by now of what her trait is as an Elite. And, her personality does match it a bit. I look forward to her coming into her powers. Speaking of which, Alex has been missing lately. I haven't seen him around. Has he been with you?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:00 am

"He's in my secret part of the room. You have your secret part of your room and I have my secret part of my room."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:03 am

"It's not really secret when you know about it, but all right. I'm already exhausted. Been a long day, I have to say. Then again, I don't thing I'll be sleeping until later this evening. Still got stuff to do. It's going to be a joy, too. " Zelda rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:12 am

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:27 am

Zelda watches as Alan exited the room. Zelda soon fell asleep on the couch, exhausted from the day. She saved her work for another day, and just slept for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:31 am

Alan fell asleep on his bed in his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next