The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:14 am

"You too, Alex."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:20 am

"I'll be heading out for a while. Be back later." Zelda walked out with Maya beside her. They headed out to the lake yet again. Zelda placed her hand into the water as the Koi fish she had seen many years before returned.

"I haven't been seen these guys in years. But, I was only twenty years old then. It's amazing how fast the years go by."
"Yeah."
"I brought you out here because there are things I have to explain to you. It's a family thing, and an Elite thing. Only, I need to be the one to tell you."
Maya nodded. They both sat down in front of the lake as the full moon rose above in the sky over them, lighting up the area.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:22 am

"I have to tell you something..."
"What is it?"
"That note you found... the 'gold jewelry' and all that crap..."
"What do you mean?"
"That day when I couldn't visit you anymore... That day I poked you on the forehead..."
"Yeah."
"I never expected that day to be your last..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:30 am

"Firstly, I need to explain fully what happened when you were young. About why I had to give you to someone who could fully protect you. You see, when you were born, part my own power was given to you. Normally, that isn't supposed to happen. But, I did it because I wanted you to have some sort of power that would help you defend yourself in an emergency. So you wouldn't be using your own personal power too early. I was later kept in the hospital afterward due to a fever, which it wasn't. It was from power drops. Some were due to you, some were due to my own emotion. After a few months, I found that more and more Shadows were coming after you. And, it was because they knew you were next in the family line to hold an Elite power. You were already coming into your powers far too early. And the bit I gave you must've been used. One night, it was around midnight, you were asleep in your room and I was finishing some reading. I heard you scream, and I found a Shadow had gotten into your room. A barrier formed around you, and it was getting smaller. In my own anger, I attacked the Shadow. He vanished, however, before I could finish him. I was already still weakened from the power issues. One night, it was storming, and I had no choice but to find you someone that could hide you until you were old enough to protect yourself. I knew with the Elite destiny, I might could find you. I had to hope for it. The people I left you with were excellent with protection powers. Elites come across some nice spirits that can linger in this world. I asked one of them to put you until a protection "Spell," so to speak, until you could defend yourself. As long as they were hiding you, you were safe. That is, until the day you left for high school. And that's when you were placed back onto the Shadow's radar."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:37 am

"Alex... The day you graduated high school is when the spell was broken. You were perfectly safe. But your rage leaked and the seal broke temporarily, exposing yourself to the countless shadows. You were then hidden again. However, your seal was completely broken when you graduated. That is why you are here. I had to stay away from you. I could accidentally destroy the seal just by being near you. It would risk your safety. I didn't want you to get hurt. I'd rather live as the uncaring father who abandoned his son, supposedly, if it meant you were completely safe. But then I figured the seal couldn't last forever. I assumed it would break at your graduation... I made sure Max took care of you. He was my eyes, ears, and so on. He was on my squad. We're very good friends, and I can trust him to take care of you. I am lucky to have a friend like him out there for me. But, to get to the point, you have my blood running through your veins. Your mom and I were usually away as I previously mentioned the reason for that having to be done. Before I continue --"

"-- Why didn't you tell me...?"

"If I did, you could easily break the seal emotionally or mentally. I had to make sure you were completely safe."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:43 am

"Mom, you really don't know how hard it was growing up with people you hardly know."
"I sort of do. I grew up without my mom and dad too. Well, I had them for about ten years. That was when my sister and I were closer. Your grandmother, my sister, was not an Elemental. It was rumored she had maybe a small fragment of the family power, but no one ever knew for sure. Mother and father were murdered when I was ten years old, and my sister and I were separated at that same age. I grew up without family for most of my life. It's a bit easier living life without regret than with. You had nothing to regret, and I did."
"So, what's this "Family Power?"
"My birth name is Zelda G. Twunnysixteen. I changed my name to protect myself and you. It would be temporary, of course, but it would do some good, at least. My mother and father were Elites, I was one, and you are one. However, you are different than most of us. Your power, I sense, is different. Although, I do not know how yet."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 1:45 am

Alan and Alex sat down by the lake shore as Alan talked with Alex and the Koi fish that he stayed in touch with.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:02 am

"So, you can control Water--"
"And you can control Earth."
"How is that possible?"
"Because earlier in the line, there was an Earth Elemental who was an Elite. One of the best, too. I may be Water, but you carry the neutrality and balanced mind of an Earth. Hard as Earth. Stubborn as a rock. And a leader, I can tell. You are a great leader, underneath."
"So, how did you handle all of this at first start? The Elite thing?"
"It was dangerous, to say the least. I don't know how many times I was nearly killed trying to save someone's life. That's why I'm the Guardian of the Elite."
"You were nearly killed?!"
"You name it, it happened. I was terrified, after a while. My nerves were shaken, and I nearly pulled into a depression from it. I mean, I was eating less and such. Finding my parents in the Spirit Realm was the best thing that ever happened to me. "
"What happened? I mean, what kinds of things happened?"
"Well, the first event that ever happened was with one of our Ex-Directors. He... threatened to shoot one of my friends with a golden pistol, and I told him he'd have to go through me first. I remember hearing Rideem, my friend, telling me not to pull that stunt. But, I wasn't going to sit back and watch him die. The Director... It didn't end too well that night, and Rideem freaked when I went down. I swore, though, that I wasn't going down alone. I said I would take that Director down with me if I had to. And I nearly did. Before I could do any real harm, since my powers were down entirely after I collapsed, I remember Rideem calling out to me, and next thing I knew I was back in the infirmary."
"Dang..."
Zelda suddenly remembered a song she loved. She sang the first verse in a soft voice.

"If I die young, bury me in satin. Lay me down in a bed of roses. Sink me in the river at dawn. Send me away with the words of a love song."

"That's beautiful."
"I think I'd rather it be at twilight than at dawn. I love the evening skies. I swear, sometimes, I could imagine my own death. And, sometimes, I imagine how I want it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:06 am

"Death, eh?" Alan asked, Alex walking besides him. He had his hands in his pocket as Alan was relaxed. "We just got back from the spirit world." "We were in the spirit world?!" "They learn so fast." Alan said with a fake sob.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 am

"With as many times as I've been nearly killed, I wouldn't be surprised if I was attacked and killed by Shadow tomorrow." Zelda laughed slightly. Maya didn't, of course, but Zelda hugged her daughter and kissed her gently on the forehead. "Don't worry. I'm just messing around."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:13 am

"Last time you said that --" Alan felt his cheek burn as Zelda slapped him. "-- I was going to say that the last time you said that, you defeated the intruder in one shot when it took us forever." Maya listened carefully, awing at her mother's strength. Alan winked to Zelda.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:16 am

"I don't want her thinking anything different than the truth, Alan. You remember, just as well as I do, what happened that day. Don't fill her head with un-true stories, please?" Zelda whispered to Alan.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:19 am

"That actually happened. I had to wipe your memory though -- moving on."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:30 am

"Wait, what?" Zelda glanced at Maya, who was confused at the conversation. "We'll settle this later, Alan. Now, Maya, I did want to ask you how far you advanced into using your powers. Because, I need to start training you soon. It'll be a bit harder with different elements, but, maybe somewhere along the way we can learn each other's element. After all, that is possible. I did some heavy reading, and it is possible."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:33 am

"Anything's possible."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:38 am

"Well, almost." Zelda glanced at Alan.
"I'm doing pretty well. But, I don't know how far I am."
"Well, I can test you tomorrow morning, if you want. You and me in a little duel. What do you say?"
"I say game on!"
Zelda and Maya laughed.
"How about we go get some sleep? It's getting awfully late," Zelda said. She pointed up the moon, it being at it's highest point in the sky.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:15 pm

The next morning, Alan woke up to hear two voices talking. He went to the cafeteria to see it filled with several agents. Zelda and Maya were at one table. Alex joined them.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:21 pm

"--and your dad should be here shortly." Zelda glanced at Alan, who was coming their way. "And there he is now."

"When are you going to test me?" Maya asked.
"In a little bit. Don't worry."

Last edited by Zeldag2016 on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

"What field are you using?" Alan asked as he sat down with his breakfast. "Mornin', Alex. How'd you sleep?"

Last edited by Paint on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:25 pm

"It'll probably be out in the forest. I don't want anyone seeing her using her powers that aren't a part of the agency. Lately, some people have been passing through near the lake. So, better safe than sorry."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Alex asked, "Which people?" -- Alan immediately added, "Alex and I can go investigate."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:27 pm

"Regulars. Basically, just people sight-seeing. Nothing to worry about. This happens each year. It only goes on for about a week."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"Alright."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"So, ready to go?" Zelda asked. Maya nodded.
"Alex, Alan, are you coming or staying?" asked Maya.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:50 pm

"I'll come watch." Alan said. "I'll tag along, I guess." Alex added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next