The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Misunderstood Destinies (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Layla sighed as the moon rose over the sky. She laid down beside Jargos, unable to sleep or give herself any comfort after the situation. Even she had nearly lost control of her powers earlier in the fight when Balthazar purposely angered her. It felt like hours went by to her, but despite her exhaustion she couldn't rest.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:12 pm

Jargos began to reign his thoughts and emotions in, then slowly began to wake up. He growled in a stretch, his muscles creaking and aching. He did his best to open his eyes, but couldn't
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:19 pm

When Jargos began to wake up, Layla realized he was probably weakened like she was. While the aura still surrounded her arm, she placed her hand on his chest. "You were trying to heal me. Right now, you need it more than I do. Just rest for now." She forced the aura to focus around her hand and heal Jargos rather than her, channeling it back to him.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:22 pm

"L . . . Layla . . . I'm sorry . . . We failed . . ." Jargos slipped back into unconsciousness as the green aura surged onto him, revealing her perfectly healed arm
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Layla knew she needed to get Jargos somewhere to rest in safety. "We lost the battle," she said quietly. "Not the war. Don't give up on me. Now isn't the time to give up." Layla did what she could to get the unconscious Jargos back to Darkwoods. It was too far to get to Zeiza, and Darkwoods would be the safest place for him.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:28 pm

People from the Darkwoods helped as soon as she got Jargos back far enough, taking them both to his hut. They got him onto his bed, and motioned for her to use the spare bed
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:31 pm

Layla sighed and shook her head. "After what we just experienced, I can't rest." She glanced at her arm, noticing it was fully healed. "Besides, a part of me won't let me sleep."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm

"Suit yourself" The villagers left and Jargos rested
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:00 am

Layla walked over to the window and glanced outside. "I want to fight, but I'm just not strong enough. I try to protect my friends, my family, and I'm the same reason why they're all going to get killed if Balthazar takes the throne. Life put us on this path for a reason..." she sighed. "So why is it that, as a result, we have to lose everything we ultimately care about?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:04 am

Jargos began to wake once more, but once again, his eyes would not open. His muscles were tense and his bones were stiff
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:05 am

Layla noticed Jargos was awakening once more. "To reply to your statement," she started. "We lost the battle and not the war. At least, that's what I'm still trying to convince myself."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:08 am

Jargos coughed and growled as he pulled himself to a sitting position. He could not open his eyes, but he could smell Layla and nodded. He was beyond furious with himself
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:11 am

Layla walked over to Jargos and sat beside him. "If you're hurt, the only way I can heal you is if you channel your power through me. You have healing abilities through your Rune, I saw. Before I brought you here, you used your Rune to heal my arm. I had burned it from the blast because I was unable to use my shield."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:13 am

"I'll be fine . . . I just can't open my eyes . . ."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:14 am

"Is there any way I can help?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:17 am

"If I knew what was wrong I could tell you, but I don't even know" He tried to get up, but stumbled back onto the bed
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:26 am

"The only person that I know that could figure this out would be Mother, and she's practically a week away from here. I wish I could help you, Jargos."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:27 am

"Don't worry about it, It's my fault, I'm sure of it" He laid down, his arms spread out
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:31 am

"Jargos, you gave it everything you had and so did I. I don't know if you heard me from before, being that you didn't seem to notice what I said, but I told you that in the case that my attack didn't even scratch him then we'd need to retreat and regain our strength. That it wasn't over yet because it was just a battle and not the war.

You and I both were already weak from the fight with the mages, and I'm sure he planned that to put us at a severe disadvantage. He's planned this entire thing every step of the way, and now he expects us to no longer interfere. Well, I'm sad to say that he's wrong. Because as long as we both still stand, he won't win the war."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:37 am

Jargos did not respond. Though her words were true, he had still failed to help his friend. He did little more than bark at Balthozar, and even in his primal state, he did nothing. He was at the limit, and there was nowhere else to ascend to. He had no more hidden power, no more aces up his no existent sleeves. Even if they were at a disadvantage, they did absolutely nothing. Jargos got up and left the hut without a word, navigating by memory and scent
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:38 am

Layla sighed. As much as she wanted to go after him, she knew it'd be best if he had some alone time.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:43 am

Once he was far away from his hut, he slashed at a tree, tearing it down, roaring out. He raged and clawed at everything, then ignited and started scorching everything. He did well to keep the conflagration to a minimum and contained in a small area, but he couldn't think of anything else to do. Failure was not acceptable while lives were at stake, and he failed. His roars could be heard all over Darkwoods, along with the sounds of falling trees
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:45 am

Layla could smell smoke from a distance, though she was sure it was Jargos. She left the hut in search of her friend, hoping to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 am

Jargos felled almost 100 square feet of trees, either through flame or fang. He was standing in the middle of the crater he had made. He felt like the weight of the world was on his shoulders, and it had all crashed down on him. He had trained to fight off such evil his whole life and it made no difference. He was 137 years old, and everything he had ever learned had amounted to nothing against the darkness that he failed to stop. Only one person could understand how he felt, but she was burdened enough without his self pity party
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:54 am

Layla stepped into the clearing, minutes after hunting Jargos down. "I know you're concerned," Layla said. "But I did tell you that you wouldn't be satisfied with retreating. We had no choice, my friend. We need time to regain our strength and to come up with a new strategy. We fought him once, and we can fight him again. Now that he has become one with the creature, we, too, can fight like one and make this an equal fight instead of an unfair one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood Destinies (2)
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next