The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Misunderstood Destinies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am

Ramona's eyes turned black. In response, she said, while deflecting many attacks,

"This was your fate at birth. You were given the power of the ancients and you were meant to take it without any say as to what would happen. This was your path in life and it was your own fault for losing your mate. Just as your mother and father were not meant to be, nor were you and your mate. This path you are on now was of your own choice, and you will face consequences for every choice you make, child. Did you learn nothing? Then here's a new lesson for you. Get with the picture, already! If the ancients were going to give you this gift and you abuse it, then you're just as much of a fool as they were when they did not entrust the power with someone who'd put it to decent use. If you are smart, then use it for what you were meant to use it for!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:32 am

Jargos roared out, intimidating everyone outside the ring of fire, but also speaking the language of beasts one simple word

"RUNE"

His mini-sun was growing in his hand
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 am

Layla growled. "Because of you, I won't get to live a normal life." She slashed at Ramona. "Because of you, I'm going to lose everything I ever knew as a child. Because of you, everything I once knew is a lie." Her power had finally risen to the surface. A white sphere flickered in her hand. "And I know because of you, I'll never know my father until the day I die! Everything is because of you, you dirty, lying, evil, bas****!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:42 am

Jargos was relativly still, until a bolt of dark energy struck his heat shimmer from behind. He turned and snarled. A Dark mage riding a new Bone-Beast cam into view, along with two more un-mounted Dark mages. Jargos roared out and charged at them. The Dark mages began calling all those that Jargos had killed and not eaten into a massive ball of bodies, which soon formed into a frankenstiened giant
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 am

Layla had gained full control of her powers for the moment. Ramona knew this and started plotting. "Ramona, call off your friends and I won't have to end your life like this."

"Make me."

The two kept throwing energy spheres and melee blows at one another but they both were dodging quick attacks.

Layla glanced over to Jargos. Her power only gave her a moment to silently speak to Jargos mentally, but being that she had little control it was brief.

"I'm going to have to attempt a final blow on Ramona. Once she's down, they all should flee. I'm sure she's the strongest out of all of the Mages here. This isn't all of them. No, this is only a short few. But I'm sure she's the leader of the group."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am

Jargos hear her message, but was already leaping into the air to slam his mini-sun into the frankestien. It hit and soon the creation was in flames. Jargos tore into the creation and shredded it from the inside. He rended and raked and scorched it until there was nothing less, but by this time he was surrounded by a dark magic barrier
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am

"Ramona, lay one hand on him and I swear I'll kill you here and now." A sphere, super-charged like the one the night before, was in her hand.

Ramona formed a sphere like Layla's except filled with dark energy. "The statement should be, 'let us see who lives first,' correct?"

The two stared each other down.

"I'm warning you, Ramona. One hit. One injury. You're dead."

"You're outmatched. That sphere isn't going to hurt me."

"I'd bet my life on it."

"Good, because you just did."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:06 am

Jargos let loose a deafening roar and slammed into the barrier, but to no avail, but he would not give up. He called upon all his power, all his rage, all his strength . . . And his body began to change. He had reached a limit, and the only way to break this barrier was to ascend into darkness . . .

Jargos' body grew to almost double it's original size, his every feature enlarged. His claws and fangs looked like steel and his fur became thicker and corse. His runes began to fade into his skin, which was soon even darker then before. His irises no longer glowed red, they were no longer visible in the darker than black eyes under his brow. He grew a tail and his ears became pointed.

"What is that thing!?!" A villager called out as he began to run away. Airen looked in horror as Jargos began to stand up. The Dark mages soiled them selves as Jargos let loose the most beastial and rage driven roared he could. The horrid sound blasted through the whole area. Jargos slashed at the barrier and it began to crack
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:12 am

Layla knew that the mages had made a large mistake.

"You idiot! You have no idea what kind of power he could use against you in this stage!" Layla knew Jargos was at a dangerous level at that point. Enraged, Layla prepared to dash off to attack Ramona with the final blow. "If you don't let him out now, you'll make a grave mistake. I'm telling you, Ramona, this is no joke!"

"Make me."

Layla knew if she didn't act now, it would cost her everything. She ran at Ramona with the sphere in her hand. Ramona mimicked her move and did the same. Both of them yelled, "Release!" as the spheres were launched at each other's chests. Black and white lights flashed around them in the collision.

Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:18 am

His mind was lost . . . Jargos couldn't see anything . . . He felt small . . . He could hear something in the distance . . . A voice? . . . No . . . An animal . . . The Beast inside him . . . It can't be . . . He could feel the Beast in his soul . . . Something was wrong . . . Or maybe . . . But how . . . He tried to move, then realized he couldn't . . . He had no control . . . The last thing he remembered was the barrier . . . Oh, no . . . He remembered the choice he made just before he lost control . . . He did it . . . Jargos began focusing energy

Jargos raged and roared out more. The barrier would not stand much more of his fury
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:27 am

Right before the spheres exploded to the fullest extent, Layla managed to yell out, "Jargos, wake up before you lose control! Don't do it for me, don't do it for anyone else. Do it to prove you can to yourself! Jargos!"

The spheres exploded. Dark energy surged through Layla as Light energy did for Ramona. The two were thrown back. Ramona had fallen unconscious immediately from the impact. Layla struggled to stay conscious, but for the moment she couldn't move. Stunned from the energy that had entered her body in the impact, she could only truly focus on sounds nearby.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:39 am

Jargos heard Layla and smiled as he gather more energy . . . He began to pull in massive amounts of energy and was soon able to stand up . . .

The barrier shattered and Jargos lunged for the first Dark mage, biting his body in half before leaping onto the second one and tearing his body to pieces. A hut was slammed into him by the Bone-Beast and a second one came flying at him. He roared out and then deflected the hut before charging the Bone-Beast. His claws shattered bones, but they would simply reform and the Bone-Beast tried to sink it's teeth into Jargos, but his hide was too tough. His rage grew and he tore the Bone-Beast in half by it's heads. He smashed the right side into the ground and hurled the left side behind him. He growled as he turned to face the final Dark mage. The dark mage shot pure dark energy at Jargos and an explosion occurred. The mage smirked, then stepped back in horror as the smoke cleared and Jargos stood unscathed. He roared out and bull rushed the Dark mage, who feebly attempted to call upon more dark power, but was cut off by being shredded to ribbons. Jargos howled out
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:44 am

Layla smiled before falling unconscious. Her mother suddenly came out from the medic's hut to view the damage after properly taking shelter to avoid injury. Observing the damage, she spotted Jargos. With the mages being gone now, she walked over to Elder Ramona. Layla's mother had been aware for some time that something was odd with her. Ramona was still unconscious and barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 am

Jargos started gaining control over his body, but didn't recognize what he had become. He forced himself to his knees, but couldn't keep his snarling and growling down. He had to wrestle his own monstrous might down. It was as if he was trying to fight himself over destroying everything around him.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 am

(OOC: Okay, so, smartness like myself forgot that Layla's mother ACTUALLY had a name. /failure. )

Theresa spotted Jargos in the distance. She walked over to the clearing. "Jargos, I know what's happening to you. I understand the situation you're in. I've read it in the history books. If you're truly able to control magic, or the ancient runes, then let magic aid you. All you have to do is want something and then let yourself have it. Believe in it, Jargos!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:58 am

Jargos' body began to shrink down, and after much pain, he shifted to his true form. He couldn't manage to shift down to his hidden form. He slowly and awkwardly stood up, then promptly fainted, collapsing into the rubble
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:01 am

Theresa walked over to Jargos and sat down beside him. A green aura formed around her hand and she placed her hand on his chest. Her healing magic would only work but so far, and she only had to hope it was enough to get Jargos to wake up.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:03 am

Jargos' runes returned when he shrank back down, and they glowed green in response to the healing magic. Jargos slowly began to wake up, more growling than breathing, but he was in control once again
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 am

Theresa smiled. "Easy. There's only so much I can do right now. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:07 am

"Been better . . ." He growled and snarled as he pulled himself to a sitting position, then looked at his hands and sighed. "Greeat . . ." He sniffed the air. "Layla . . ."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:08 am

"I don't know where she is. I assumed she was with you. Ramona's barely breathing and unconscious. She looks like she was hit pretty hard. I was forced to take shelter in the basement of the Medicine Hut, so I don't know what all happened."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 am

"We broke in . . . I killed those who tried to stop us . . . She fought Ramona while I fought Dark mages . . ." He began sniffing the air to get her scent
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:13 am

"If she fought Ramona, then that could only mean that she used that power that the Elder goes on about. And if that's the case, then we need to find her."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:14 am

Jargos got up, still very sore, but sniffed he out. He found her and picked her up "Come on, wake up" He said as he brought her to her mother
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:20 am

Theresa motioned for Jargos to put Layla on the ground. She observed over her daughter. "The last attack, that's what did it. She's not unconscious from the blast. When she and Ramona collided, Ramona used Dark Magic. Layla's never been exposed to it before that I know of. I estimate both of them collided with the energies to the chest. Ramona's in a weak condition because of the blast, and will be lucky if she survives. As for my daughter, I have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood Destinies
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next