The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Misunderstood Destinies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Jargos could barely hear the Elf but seemed to understand better this time. He could see the color of the energy and let it sink into his body, then began fighting the darkness once more. He roared out and began gaining control back. He was able to utter speech in his own voice. It was deep and sounded like a growl, but it was understandable

"RuuUuuUNNn! Behind THAT!!! GAtE!! GaAaAATTE!" He struggled to point east to the gate and not break the staff while he wrestled with his own might
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 pm

Layliana smiled. He understood her message. She did so, sure that he was warning her.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:45 pm

As soon as she let him up, he trampled his way over everything in his path to the east gate where he knew the dark mage was hiding, just behind the wall. It was clear he was struggling with himself, anyone could see it in the way he moved and how his leap up the wall seemed cut off

Last edited by JayJay on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Layliana sensed the mage's energy near. "Release him, sorcerer. Your reign over this creature is done."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:55 pm

Jargos suddenly seemed to be shot off the wall, crashing through buildings on his way down. He roared out and got up as if nothing had happened before charging at the wall once more. The dark mage rose over the wall on wings made from feathers of shadows. he was wearing a dark robe and his hood was pulled back, revealing that he wore a demons skull around his neck, and that his eyes were covered. he had no hair, but his face was long and thin. He shot another bolt of blackness at Jargos, not worried about the Elf
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Layliana grew angrier than before. "My ancestors, give me strength to banish the darkness that lays at my arm length!" Her body glowed with white, a power she had never used before, and used much of her energy and magic to seal the darkness within a containment bubble and fill it with light energy. "You will harness his strength no more!" The power within the sphere grew stronger and the white light grew brighter. "Away with you, foul mage!"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Jargos leaped at the sphere, sinking his fangs and claws into the dark mage in the bubble of light, dragging him down to earth and using him as a landing cushion. Jargos tore through the body like a scalding knife through butter, ripping it apart
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:33 pm

When the sphere was broken, Layliana felt the effects of the energy dispersing. The strongest magic she was able to use had been torn apart so easily. Pain surged through her instantly as her power level had dropped significantly. The white aurora faded. She fell to her knees, panting, and watched the creature shred the mage. She didn't flinch at the sight of the blood.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Jargos crushed the skull of the mage in his massive hand then howled out, signaling his victory. After a few minutes of calming down, he went to the Elf.

"I thank thee for helping me become free, fair elf. Thou art just an kind. I am Jargos, Beastblood, and I am indebted to thee" He spoke rather eloquently for something that most would consider subhuman
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Layliana used her staff to help her stand up. The white in her eyes returned to the normal style. She balanced with her wooden staff to stand up.

"You are welcome. I could sense you were in danger and thus did my best to aid you. It is in my oath to assist those who need it. You owe me nothing." It was obvious she had been severely weakened by the heavy usage of her magic. "My name is Layliana and I mean you no harm. My powers allowed me to identify you were under possession by dark magic."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 pm

"Aye, but now thou art weakened. I shall assist thee in recovery. What requirements must be met?" He asked. He was still covered in blood, but it didn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:52 pm

"Rest is the only recovery of magic for my people. I used too much during combat, and when my barrier around the mage was destroyed it severely weakened my magic ability for the battle. Though, seeing as you are freed it was a pain worth feeling.
Magic, to elves, are like physical combat. As our magical barriers are destroyed, we feel them as physical blows. I do not know if you are intelligent in the ways of magical beings and such."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:55 pm

"I'm afraid my understanding of such things is very limited. Allow me to find thou an Inn for rest. It is the least I can do." He offered, feeling very bad for causing this kind person such pain
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:00 am

"I will be fine as long as I do not use my magical abilities any further. I summoned a power that was originally beyond my limit.
The village I am from I trained to be a Warrior. Though, I have only just graduated from the session. I was not expected to use that magic until I was much older, but I used it to save you. The language I used to chant the spell I used on you was the tongue of my ancestors. That is why you did not understand it."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:04 am

Jargos nodded.

"I bid thee farewell, Kind one Layliana"

He turned to leave and started walking, his rune's glow beginning to fade back to black. he felt bad there was really nothing he could do, but he had a plan.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:08 am

Layliana bid farewell to Jargos.

Although she wanted to return to Zeiza, it seemed that Layliana wouldn't be able to until she had regained her strength back. She rented a room in the nearby inn and had plans to say until she was able to travel again.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 am

Once Jargos was out of the city walls, he began to hunt. He hadn't eaten in almost a week. He didn't tell the Elf, but his body was under the dark mage's control for almost a month. He had been practicing with lesser control spells, but none could keep Jargos bound until the mage used a spell that could tame a dragon, and even then he had to starve Jargos to make his will fade away
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:19 am

When Layliana had finally settled into the room, she had gained a bit of her magic back. She formed a sphere in her hand.

"Mother? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, my dearest daughter. I can hear you. Though, it's not clear. Are you well? Injured?"

"I gave aid to another creature in Garlan today. He was possessed by dark magic, Mother."

"You should come home, then. Do not venture--"

"Mother, I am a Warrior of Zeiza now. I can handle it." She cringed in pain a bit. "I have to go. I can't hold the connection. My magic has been used up too quickly." The sphere finally faded.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:23 am

Jargos cornered a deer and went in for the kill. After a second of struggle, the creature went limp, and Jargos began to eat. Within an hour, all of the meat was gone, and he had buried the innards. He began to hunt again, not yet satisfied
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 am

Layliana had finally decide to take the time to rest instead of using her magic. The more she did, the more she began to feel faint. She soon fell asleep, unable to stay awake.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 am

On his second hunt, Jargos caught the scent of something horrid and unnatural. He was familiar with all the scents of the forest, this was something else, something dark.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 am

During her rest, Layliana finally felt calm enough for her powers to regenerate. She still ached from the heavy blow, but it became a lost memory as she fell into a deeper sleep.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:36 am

Jargos began tracking this wretched scent until he came upon a dark make using magic to fuse dead bodies together. He growled and made himself known by knocking a small tree down on top of the thing the dark mage was making
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:40 am

Layliana soon woke up, though she was starving from the lack of food. Taking the gold pieces from her belt, she headed outside and searched for a local market. Upon finding one, she was able to buy bread and freshly cooked fish. Thanking the seller, she went back to the inn to eat.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 am

The dark mage looked furious and shot a bolt of dark energy from his stubby fingers at Jargos. Jargos roared and leapt out of the way, the darted around the dark mage, toying with him. He would slash from behind, snap his jaws in the face of the mage and even picked him up and hurled him into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies   Misunderstood Destinies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood Destinies
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next