The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:58 pm

"Got it. Talk first, torture later."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Shannon nodded. The two pursued after Cathain, though Shannon suggested to Ryou that he watch from a distance. Shannon knew where Cathain was headed and soon found her.
"Y'know, if it wasn't for the fact that I'm your FRIEND, I'd be really pi**ed." Shannon walked up to Cathain who was sitting against a tree at the Hermitage.
"You're p**ed anyway."
"Do I not have good reason?"
"That's for you to decide."
"I want to know why you chose to run off with XANA. What about what you always said? That you'd never stand down to him?"
"I'm not standing down. My business is my business and I advice you to stay out my business if you don't want to get hurt. If I wanted you involved, I'd ask."
"You sound like you're giving up."
"I'm not giving up. I've seen a side that I couldn't visualize before, and now I know where I belong. The place that I choose."
"Cathain, I'm telling you now that you're turning your back on the people you care about. The people who have cared for you."
Cathain stood up, then walked to the gate to the Hermitage. "I don't want to hurt you, Shannon. You're far too easy to fight."
"O'Connor, I'll give you one more chance. Come back to Ryou and I or leave for XANA on Lyoko. I don't care what you choose, but if you choose to leave then I'll treat you as my rival and I won't hold back on you next time we fight. I'll tell Ryou everything I know about you."
"Don't worry. I've got my fair share of secrets that I'm taking to the grave. Even if it's by your hand. One day, Shannon, we'll be on the battlefield and fighting to the death. And when we get there, I'll repeat what I'll tell you now. Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. Goodbye, McKeena." Shannon knew where she was headed as she left. When she was walking away, Shannon held up her hand as a signal to Ryou. She whispered, knowing he could hear her, "Hold back. I know where she's going. Everything has a purpose, and today is not the day."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Ryou nodded as he vanished within the shadows going around to meet up with Shannon. "I presume you have a plan."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:32 pm

"Give me some time overnight. I need to figure out in my head how it'll all work out. I know where Cathain is going, and if we go after her then we'll be in more trouble than we already are. For now, let's go back to Kadic. I'll need you with me."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:34 pm

"Alright. Let's head back and regroup at Kadic and see if we can gather what information we know to figure something out about Cathain."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Shannon nodded. Going back to Kadic, she went to Cathain's room. The door was unlocked, making it a bit easier for them to find information.
"Cathain always said that she could never remember the day that she first went to Lyoko. I'm starting to wonder if she knows, after all. And, if she doesn't, then if XANA is going to tell her now.
She's been acting strange ever since XANA scarred her. But, I doubt that the scar is the reason. Previously, you could tell if it was active because it had a faint glow to it. And, if you touched it, it would actually burn her. However, this isn't the case. So, I've come down to a conclusion. She wasn't lying when she said that she willingly left for XANA."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:48 pm

"She's probably just acting cool with carrying a burden that risks lives."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:54 pm

"Cathain knows the stakes, but I've yet to understand why she's turned to XANA. He can't save her life if she's dying. There's bound to be a reason she's going to her dark side. Cathain isn't afraid of him, either. And she's not stupid enough to fight him face to face on Lyoko in her condition. I doubt she has a video journal from her first day. Otherwise, she would've opened it by now. The virus may be gone, but she's still at risk of dying. Now she's choosing to risk it all. I have a general idea of her plan, but now's not the time to try to stop her."

Shannon paused, putting on her thinking look.

"Whatever happens, I know she won't turn back to us. I told her that from here on out I'd fight her until she came back to our side. Even if that means a fight to the death. Because of the circumstance, Cathain will die on Lyoko if her life points do drop to zero. Meaning, enough hits with no recovery and she'll die on the computer. It'll be too late to save her if she manages to devirtualize here. I know this for a fact."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:53 pm

"Devirtualize here? Here in the real world or on Lyoko?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:57 pm

"If she gets devirtualized, there's no telling where she'll end up. Most likely, here. But, regardless, it'll be impossible to save her. Consider this Aelita Schaeffer's situation, only without a missing key. I overheard a video log that Cathain had open, so I know her situation."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:57 pm

"Actually... well, I'll leave this vital information secret for now."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:58 pm

"Ryou, tell me. If it's about Cathain, it's something I need to know. Because I'm the one that's going to have to fight her when we're ready to pursue."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:02 pm

"Uh, how do I say this... I kind of... patched the Lyoko network? Let's say she can't be easily devirutalized from Lyoko."

Last edited by Paint on Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:05 pm

"But, what I'm saying is, if she is, she won't come back here. And, even if in the chance she does, it'll be too late regardless. The reason why I didn't pursue her today is because I don't stand a chance against her right now. And she'll be training with XANA until our time is right. There was one thing she said to me that I noted, and it's the fact that when we get to that time, it's going to turn into a secret that's going to last me a lifetime."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 pm

"I have a plan. No worries, she'll be back with us soon."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:13 pm

Shannon had her doubts with how Cathain acted. She glanced over at her computer, as if knowing what was beyond the black monitor. 'I know you're out there somewhere. I'll bring you home. Whatever it takes, Cathain. Inside of you is someone that is good. Not evil. Don't let your evil side prevail. It's all I'm asking.'
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:04 pm

"Alright, let's go. I have an idea. Follow me. We're going back to the cafe we were at before for a quick trip."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Shannon nodded. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:30 pm

Ryou headed to the cafe first to see if the coast was clear. He managed to get through the door as he motioned for Shannon to follow him. He found the light switch as he turned on the lights.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:33 pm

"So, why bring us here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 am

"There's a computer in the staff room that has some files we need." Ryou replied as he led Shannon to the staff room. He turned on the lights as he went on the computer. Shannon grabbed a seat as she watched.

Last edited by Paint on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:35 am

"Then let's go get them."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 am

"Stupid password... What could it be..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:37 am

"Well, what could it possibly related to in this situation?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:38 am

Ryou looked at the password hint as he figured out it was the name of the cafe. He logged in as he pointed at a file. "Here it is. When Xana traveled through here, the computer reacted with the virus scanner and captured some results."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next