The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 am

Ryou cheered, "Cathy for school council president!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

"Mrs. Hertz is head of the School Council, but this time, instead of the Class representatives meeting with the council, there will be a Student President of all Class Reps."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:19 am

"There's more than one of you?!" Ryou asked, genuinely shocked.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:25 am

"There's several Class Reps across the school. Only one gets president of them all."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 am

Ryou replied, "Good luck, Cathy."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:48 am

Cathain smiled. She headed off to the meeting. Taking place in a sealed room in the back of the library, all windows were closed, doors were shut, and the meeting commenced. Cathain was fairly nervous. Being on the Council had been her goal since day one. To finally give herself a name in the school. Student Rep was fine, but she wanted something that would get her somewhere when her days at Kadic were done. When she turned sixteen, she'd be at the age to get a car. She could get a job, and earn enough money to get out of the orphanage. Cathain had never had parents. Never known a mother's love. She rejected the caretakers at St. Angels.

Mrs. Hertz began to speak,
"As you all know, we have a Spring Break coming up and new roles to be assigned. The Council that signs up at the beginning stay through the year. But positions can be changed. And this year, we will be permitting a Student President and an Administrator President."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:40 pm

Ryou asked telepathically, "You think I have a chance at Administrator President?" His tone was filled with genuine curiosity.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Cathain whispered, "You're not a teacher. You have to be a teacher and then be on the Council for at least a year to be nominated for Council President."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 pm

"I don't care about council president. I want to become the Administrator President. I need access to some administration records for Lyoko research."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:11 pm

"You have to be a teacher, Ryou. I might could get some connections to the network, but you'd have to give me time to sort it out with Delmas."

"O'Connor, who are you talking to?"

"Sorry, Mrs. Hertz. I'm just thinking of some ideas for our Spring Break plans. A bit aloud, but my apologies."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, most of our students like music, don't they?"

"This is true."

"Well, with some help, why not we try to ask The Subdigitals to come play? I hear they're volunteering to play for schools lately."

"I'll talk with you later about that idea. It does sound quite good, however."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Ryou appeared in Mr. Delmas' office. "Mr. Delmas, may I speak with you for a second?"

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Cathain sighed. "Of course, he isn't patient enough. At least it'll get him away from the meeting."

Mrs. Hertz walked back to her podium. "Now, I will be taking nominations now for Council Staff. Per, Jean-Pierre, I'll be remaining as President until resign. We will begin with Council Vice-President."

Time went on, and Cathain waited for Student President to come up. The room was filled with Council members and Student Representatives.

"Student President? First in command to the Student Representatives, Counselor to Council President of Student behalfs and no other, and speaker of the school."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:31 pm

"I see. I'm sorry Ryou, but that is a teacher's position."

"I need administrator access to the school files and such. I'm prepared to use legal force if necessary."

"What kind of legal force are we talking about here?"

"Ever heard of Thomas Hopper?"

"Hopper? We had a--"

"Franz Hopper used to be a teacher here until he was chased and forced into hiding. This is a new generation. He was targeted before. Now I am being targeted. You are aware of my expulsion reason from my previous school."

"You're saying that incident relates to Mr. Hopper's disappearance and your expulsion?"

"Yes. You are also aware of the fact that the school has been invaded recently. You personally were attacked by the Krankalot and had part of the digital key immunized into your body, thus enabling you to maintain your memories of the attack prior to my return to the past."

"Krankalot-- what are you..."

"It would be in your best interest to provide me with administrator access to Kadic Academy. For your sake and the sake of the safety of the school, I highly advise so."

"Very well. Due to the situation, I will consider it. May I ask you one thing?"

"Sure."

Ryou began to head out.

"How's your cold?"

Ryou smirked.

"I needed some time to work on the return to the past and such. Also, Mr. Delmas, there is no point in contacting the police."

"I understand. I'm on your side."

Ryou replied, "Glad to hear that, Mr. Delmas."

Ryou exited the room as he headed back to Cathy.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Mrs. Hertz came down from her podium.
"Nominees will have three days to come up with a speech. No teacher is permitted to edit such paper. You will speak in front of the Student Representatives and School Council. The meeting will begin at seven o'clock on Monday morning and will end at five that afternoon. Class for the attending students will be canceled and all work will be omitted and attendance will be marked as present. All nominees will be disallowed from voting on the day. Dismissed until then."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

"Good luck, Cathy-chan!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Cathain smiled. She had her nomination, though a little disappointed at missing class. With a speech to start writing, she headed off to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 pm

"Prezzy-chan, what'cha up to?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm

"I've got a speech to write. If I'm going to make it as President, it has to be fitting. If XANA would lay off through the weekend, it'll all be fine."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 pm

"I'll take care of Xana, so focus on the speech."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:10 pm

"If a tower gets activated, let me know. I'll come right away to deactivate it. But, remember. We're trying to avoid returning to the past."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:21 pm

"I'll deactivate it myself."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 pm

"I'm the only one that's allowed panel access to the deactivation if XANA activates it. Unless you've magically allowed yourself access, then you'd have no point of putting me back on Lyoko."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:26 pm

"I could try. I have root access, which is the top branch to most of Lyoko's controls. I should have permissions to deactivate towers as you. If anything goes wrong, I can call you for backup."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:36 pm

"Oy. Alright. I'll be on my computer typing, so please try not to crash my computer."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 10:38 pm

"Alright, prezzy-chan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next