The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:04 am

Cathain glanced at her watch. It was nearing four. "Classes get out shortly."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:06 am

"Eh, I'm still in good shape. Not bad for my first day."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

"Is there anything else you need help with? I need to head back to my dorm in a little while to pack up a few things I need."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:07 am

"Where are ya heading?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:09 am

"I've got a meeting in town to attend to. A couple of the Staff Administrators are meeting with me this afternoon to discuss a few things."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 am

"Before you go, did you get a copy of my transfer record?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:12 am

"I'm not permitted to handle that. If you want information on that, you'll need to see Mrs. Weber. That's her section."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:15 am

"Did Mrs. Weber tell you the reason for why I transferred to Kadic Academy?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 am

"I didn't know about the transfer until Mrs. Hertz told me this morning."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 am

"Well, I'll let you in on it. I was expelled from my school. I didn't do anything that would result in an expulsion, but I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I never found out the true reason for what caused my expulsion, so I came here. The true reason to my expulsion can be found here in Kadic Academy. Is there anything you may know about it?" Ryou asked as he glared at Cathy.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:21 am

"I wouldn't know anything about it. I can promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 am

"Are you sure?" Ryou asked again, his voice suddenly malicious and completely different.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:23 am

"Listen, I don't know what school you went to, and I didn't know you before today. I don't think it'd be possible for me to know anything about your case. If I was on the school council, and this was the case here at this school, I would file as a student lawyer, but this is Kadic. Not your old school."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:25 am

"Just remember this awkward air in the future." Ryou continued in a malicious, cold voice. His voice suddenly changed back as he spoke, "On another note, I should be able to manage to get back to my room. Thanks for the tour! I really appreciate it. I'll see you tomorrow in class." Ryou smiled innocently as he left.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:28 am

Cathain eyed Ryou with suspicion. Shaking it off for now, she headed back to her dorm and locked her door. Opening her laptop, she sent off an email to Mrs. Hertz and confirmed completion of the tour. Soon, she packed up her computer and a binder in her hand labeled "Student Gov't." She left her room, locking her door back with her key and left the campus.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:29 am

Ryou was in his room on his laptop as he managed to gain access to Kadic Academy's private files.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:35 am

Cathain headed off into town, far enough from Kadic to be seen. Taking a turn, she headed to the forest and, under some leaves, a hole to the sewers was there. Cathain hurried off on her scooter, heading to the Factory Floor and to the elevator. Heading to the Supercomputer Room, she turns the computer back on. A set of files come up that she had opened.
"I've got to go back. I know I'll find it this time." She paused. "The tower! That's it!"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 am

Ryou climbed down the ladder as he entered the sewers. He followed the route to the abandoned factory he researched earlier.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:41 am

A window opened up on the Supercomputer. One of the sectors. She stood up at looked at the map hologram that appeared. Sitting back down, she entered in a few coordinates and prepared to launch a virtualization process.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:47 am

The elevator suddenly opened as Ryou walked in casually with his laptop open. He did some scans on the network as he gained access. A bar that read "Ryou has gained administrator access" appeared on Cathy's screen. "Yo." Ryou casually greeted as he walked past Cathy and laid back against a wall. "What's the class representative doing in a scary place like this? So this is the abandoned factory I've read about. So this is why I was expelled. It seems that you activated the super computer. That explains the injuries at my school and my expulsion."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:51 am

"Frankly, it's class representative by day, and an explorer in my spare time." Cathain stood up, closing her files and starting up a new one. "I've been researching this place for weeks now. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have business to attend to. I'd like to ask you to leave. You may be a new student, but anyone that comes here I won't tolerate. I'm not some figure head of the school in all of my time."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 am

"You do realize that I could get this place filled with cops, right? I contacted the local authorities for information on an abandoned factory. They said that in a week's time, the abandoned factory will be searched, destroyed, and maybe they'll make it into a construction site. That solves my problems, since our enemy would be destroyed. Second, you're not authorized to be here. On the other hand, a cousin of mine used to work here. He used the super computer before and he gave me insight into taking over as admin. Therefore, I have legal rights here. You do not. So let's start over. What did you want me to do again?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:58 am

"The only thing that's going to kill him is to stop his plans. I think I know. I've apparently been on this project longer than you have. Now, if you will excuse me, I have something to attend to. She headed to the elevator and pressed a button to bring it down from the upper floor, which was where she was headed.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:02 am

Ryou put his hand on her should. She was suddenly thrown back with great force. She landed on the floor unharmed. "Five classmates of mine were injured by his, Xana's, attack on my school. I took a metal pipe that broke off. There was a dangerous gas leak. They're in the hospital. They could be dead right now. I tried to attack. I was possessed. When things calmed down and Xana was out of my body, I was still infected. I was also charged for their injuries. I've been researching this ever since. Even before, when my cousin would tell me about his old days, I'd do some research on this abandoned factory. But it wasn't until the attack for me to have linked the two. Anyway, I have admin access to the super computer. I could easily shut down all links to the visualization process to the Lyoko network and shut off the main terminal. If necessary, I could shut down the super computer itself with one press of a button."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 am

"Shutting him down won't stop him. I'm on the verge to getting information I've needed for some time now. I can't explain it, but you can't shut down the computer. Even I don't. I have to keep it on a standby -- or a sleep mode -- when I leave. It's been like that since my first visit. I've only been to Lyoko twice. After the first visit, I was going to turn off the computer and when I did something a little out of my league of understanding had happened. I don't want to explain it, and I'd rather not. I've got to get back to Lyoko."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next