The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

"Follow me." Tom replied as he went towards the empty wall. "Hand me your agents identification card. The one with your ID picture, name, the EPA logo, etc."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

"Here it is." Kat placed the card in Tom's hand.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Tom put the ID card in front of him, towards the wall. "Tom." He spoke as he waited. "Uh, Agent Tom." Nothing happened. "Oh come on, I have no authority here? Agent Kaos!" Tom yelled. The ID card shined in the sunlight's rays. "At least I have some respect." Tom replied, sighing, as the wall began to open up, revealing a staircase. Tom handed the ID card to Kat as he went downstairs. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Kat nodded and followed Tom.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:01 pm

The wall slid closed behind them as the lights flickered on. The lights suddenly turned out as he told Kat to stop moving. "Dam* it, again with the lights." Tom took out his special ID card in the darkness, glad that Kat couldn't see it as he spoke, "Lights on." Computer replied, "Emergency lights, on. I apologize, Sir Kaos. Our lights are still pending for repair from the AI maintenance team." "It's alright, Computer. And again, please don't call me sir." "I apologize, Sir Tom." "Don't call me that either. Agent Tom or Agent Kaos is fine enough." "Very well, Sir Agent Kaos." Tom facepalmed. "Register Kat's biometric signature. I already gave you her blood sample." "Very well. Registering Kat Patterson."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 pm

"Should I ask what the computer is doing?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

"I collected a blood sample from you earlier when rewriting your seal. Computer asked me to get it so it can register your blood type, body appearance, hair color, eye color, and biometric signature. Your aura will also be registered. Computer will then be able to recognize you and distinguish you from others. You'll be under the trusted list, in a way."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

"Oh. Well... that sounds interesting." Kat didn't exactly know how to reply.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 pm

"Sir, this is--" "Yeah, it's her. Memorize everything about her. You are to report to me telepathically if you sense a dark point."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"Telepathically for a dark point?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

"The Darkness might try to trick me by creating a clone of you. If that is to happen, Computer will telepathically notify me if there is a fake biometric signature present in this region -- planet -- universe -- at all, that resembles your stats. If so, I am to find that point of biometric fusion, also known as a dark point. I call it biometric fusion, due to the fusion of Dark energy and a fake biometric signature. You are not to mention this. to anyone besides Henry or I. You are to trust only him or I. Computer will contact you if a fake me or a fake Henry meets up with you or is is contact with you. Look into the person's eyes. If you see the pupils withdraw or see a black pupil with purple energy floating inside, you are to run. Run to this place. In this situation, Henry and I are the only ones you can trust. I have a feeling Lizzy can't be trusted. There might be a fake of her already. I sensed a dark point last night. We're going to go on a mission to investigate right now. This mission is on me, not EPA. We are no longer inside EPA. This is war. You're a valuable target that is as valuable as Lizzy at this point, with Henry coming to a close second and me ranking top on the book for wanted dead or destroyed."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Kat didn't want to think about what would happen if she didn't make it to their current location in time. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:29 pm

"Alright, change into something casual and get a sweater with a hood. I'll get you some sunglasses. We're going into packed civilian territory. Two agents that are on the top five kill list of the Darkness. We don't want things to get 'un-pretty' by being visible."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Kat nodded. "Will do. Last thing we need is a mess." She laughed slightly, and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Computer spoke, "That girl amazes me." "Why do you say that?" "She's number five on the top kill list and yet she's calm. The true enemy has been sending shadows. She doesn't stand a chance with the true enemy themselves, sir Kaos." "What did I say about the 'sir' title..." "I apologize, Mr. Kaos." "Fine, that will do, I guess. I just hate the fancy titles. Even so, I don't want Kat to know that Henry, Lizzy, and I are part of the high council."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Underneath, Kat did feel a bit afraid. But, staying calm was what needed to be done. If she panicked, then she wouldn't be able to fight back if needed to.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:39 pm

"Kat Patterson is now registered." Computer spoke. Tom replied, "Thanks." "No problem, Mr. Kaos. Is there anything else I may do for you?" "No need to be so formal with me. Thanks for everything. Just keep an eye out for dark points." "Very well." Tom went to his room to get changed as he took a shortcut that led straight to his room. He presented his ID card as the wall slid open. He entered the room as the wall slid closed behind him. He got dressed in light green shirt and dark blue jeans. Tom grabbed two pairs of sunglasses as he put on his dark navy blue striped sweater hoodie.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Kat changed into a white short sleeve and black cargo pants. She put on one of her jackets and waiting outside for Tom.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Tom arrived as he handed a blank card and sunglasses to Kat.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 pm

"So, what are we doing, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:49 pm

"We're going for a walk, casually. Get out your communicator and load the app I recently installed on it." Tom telepathically continued, "We're going to head over across Manhattan to Times Square. In the park close by, that is the location of the dark point. The app has the coordinates locked in and we'll be following it. Take a look at it casually. Hide the communicator in your pocket. I designed it to appear as a normal smart-phone, so we're good to go in that department. Yet, we don't want to attract attention. We'll be heading to those coordinates on foot, since I've been told that teleportation is being logged."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Kat nodded. "Alright. Then let's go. If we've got to go out in the open, then we need to be careful."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Tom and Kat headed across the street as time began to freeze. Tom looked back to see Kat frozen. "Mr. Kaos... you have been summoned for the five-power council conference. You are to report alone at once." "I am on duty with biometric fusion conflicts. Kat is accompanying me." "Very well. You have until tomorrow night to arrive."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:42 pm

As time went back to normal, Kat asked, "... Did you feel that?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"Not really." Tom replied, brushing the back of his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (3)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next