The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Pokemon RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

Pokemon RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Haku looked at his sister's hands that were edging toward him. He could only mumble two words. "Thank you". Haku gladly took the items and put them in his bag. "This means a lot to me" Haku exclaimed. "Now, lets proceed in our travel".
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Miyuki nods, feeling a bit more comfortable traveling now that Alan was not around. They soon reach one of the nearest towns and Miyuki saw that the town was full of many people.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Haku stares at the crowd around him. He walks further into the town and sees many pokemon stands where one can buy food for thier pokemon as well as excessories.. "Miyuki, wouldnt you think it would be nice if we purchase something for our pokemon"? Haku digs his hands into his pockets and pulls out a twenty dollar bill.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:31 pm

"I mainly want a red and white scarf for my Eevee." Miyuki points at a scarf that was on a rack. "See? The scarf is red and it has a white Pokeball symbol on it."
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Haku nods at what Miyuki mentions. "I can afford to pay for what you would like for your Eevee and for what I want for mine." Haku points his finger towards a blue star that reads "Pokemon are not just things you battle with, but best friends". Haku smiles and purchases both items for a total of seven dollars. He takes the item from the woman at the booth and puts the star on his Eevee. "There, perfect" he whispers.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Miyuki smiles and ties the scarf onto her Eevee. "You know, I've been wondering what I'd want my Eevee to evolve into, if even at all."
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Haku looks at his sister with an odd look.. "Mikyuki" he yells. "How could you ever want to evolve a pokemon that you grew up with!" Haku looks at his Eevee. "I will never evolve you bud, I want you the way you are forever".
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Alan thanked the professor as he and Bagon were about to leave. The professor stopped him as he said, "Two pokemon trainers were here by the name of Miyuki and Haku. They already left to the town close-by. perhaps you can catch up to them." "Thanks!" Alan replied, glad to hear that Miyuki and Haku were alright. Alan and Bagon ran down the path, heading to the next town. He had a pokedex and five pokeballs as a gift from the professor. His backpack was on and he was ready to start his journey.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 pm

"Well, I don't know if I want my Pokemon to evolve or not. I'm just saying, Haku. Dad said that sometimes helping your Pokemon evolve is a good thing. It helps them grow to be big and strong."
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Haku thinks for a minute. He then says "Miyuki, if you evolve your Eevee, it will not be your Eevee anymore. You will not have that same friendship. I cannot tell you what to do, but even if I do not evolve my pokemon, it will be as strong if not stronger than its evolutions!"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Alan soon ended up in a new town, one that he hesitated to observe. A pokemon center was not too far away. Bagon gave Alan a sign that he was ready to keep going. Alan and Bagon began to walk around, searching for Miyuki and Haku as they took some time to shop around. Alan saw something for Bagon as he asked for the price. After noting Alan's Bagon, the woman told Alan how she was a Pokemon trainer before and she started out with her Bagon. After the two had conversed, Alan had received a lot of advice and the accessory for Bagon was on the house. It was green and had a white pokeball emblem on the center as it circled Bagon's neck.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 pm

"Well, wouldn't it be nice to have an Umbreon and Espeon? We'd be the greatest duo there ever was! And the friendship only grows stronger. You remember what dad said. "Your Pokemon only grow stronger with you as the days pass by. Even if they evolve. The friendship only grows stronger" "
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Bagon loved his new gift as he followed Alan around the shops and stalls. Bagon spotted Miyuki and her Eevee as he ran away from Alan. Alan followed as Bagon froze. Miyuki was gone as Bagon let out a sigh. Alan patted Bagon as he assured him that they'd eventually meet up.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Though Haku understand where Miyuki is coming from, he refuses to think of evolving his Eevee at the moment. "Evolving comes naturally, or at least it should. I do not want to force my Eevee to evolve just because it will strengthen it!" Haku starts walking into the woods a bit and stares at a pidgey.. "Miyuki, come here!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:51 pm

"Haku, I'm not trying to force my Pokemon to evolve! We've had this argument when I was little. You try to think I would, but I'm not that kind of person." Miyuki looks at Haku, slightly angry with him and the fact that Alan was near.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 pm

"Forget that now Miyuki. Look what I stumbled upon!" Haku looks at the pidgey and notices its odd colors. He assumes it had a mutation the way it was born, but then remembered what his elder neighbor once said. "There are pokemon that have their own colors as to the normal color for their species. They are known as shiny pokemon. They are very rare. When I was a little boy, I came into a shiny rattata and it ran away". Haku thinks to himself, he then says "I need to catch this pidgey!" "Eevee, use quick attack!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:56 pm

Miyuki saw that Haku found a Pidgey, of course ignoring her. She walks off a bit and wanders upon a wild Pikachu. With her Eevee by her side, she calls out the move tackle and the Pikachu immediately steps into battle as Eevee was coming it's way. Soon enough, she used a Pokeball and successfully captured the Pokemon and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Alan followed Bagon as he ran into the woods carelessly. Alan followed as both of them stopped to see a small lake. Within that lake was a wild pokemon. Alan got his pokedex out to find out that the pokemon was a Poliwag. The pokedex explained, "Poliwag: Poliwag has a very thin skin. It is possible to see the Pokemon's spiral innards right through the skin. Despite its thinness, however, the skin is also very flexible. Even sharp fangs bounce right off it." Alan yelled, "Headbutt!" Bagon attacked the nearby Poliwag as it countered with double-slap. Bagon suddenly let out a large flame as Alan thought, "That's ember!" "Ember!" Alan yelled as Bagon kept it up. The Poliwag was shot back from the attack as it attempted to use water gun. "Finish it off with headbutt!" Alan continued as Bagon attacked the Poliwag right before it had a chance to counter. The poliwag landed onto the shore as it remained unconscious. Alan threw a pokeball as the poliwag vanished. The pokeball rocked back and forth three times before it froze. "We did it!" Alan exclaimed as Bagon jumped cheerfully. "So you know Ember?" Alan asked in an impressed tone as Bagon had his head up high, boasting of its success. "Don't get over-confident. Poliwag could have countered with water gun if it wasn't for your headbutt." Alan warned as Bagon's anxiety calmed down. Alan picked up the pokeball as he called out Poliwag. Poliwag and Bagon began to play as Alan ran a scan. Poliwag knew double-slap, water gun, bubble, and hypnosis. Alan also noted that it had a brighter blue color than the pokedex's sample image, assuming it was a shiny pokemon.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 pm

"Eevee, dodge and use tackle!" Haku screams. Soon enough the pidgey is lying on the ground weeping. "NOWS OUR CHANCE!" Haku takes his hat and turn it so it stands straight behind his head. "Pokeball, go!" Haku throws the ball as it moves four times back and fourth.. Then there is no motion.. "Did I catch it?!" Haku checks the pokeball and releases it, out comes a Pidgey. Haku smiles. "My first pokemon catch! I am going to name you color!" Haku runs back to meet up with Miyuki and shows her his new pokemon and explains how he is shiny. "What now!?" Haku smiles as he brags to his sister.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Miyuki gives a half-smile. She was happy for her brother, but she felt a bit annoyed. "Congrats."

Miyuki releases the Pikachu from her Pokeball and gives it a Potion. Then, shortly returning it back to the Pokeball. "Rest well, my friend."

"I'm going to go explore a bit. I'll be back in a little while." Miyuki walks off to explore. She figured she would run into Alan along the way.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Haku sees his sister leave him. He starts walking the oposite way, and comes across a pokemon trainer. "Hello" Haku says. "Would you like to battle?". The trainer laughs and walks away. Haku thinks that the trainer assumed that Haku was a beginner. "I will show them, I will show them all, common Eeveee and Pidgey lets train!" Shouts Haku determined to become the best trainer ever.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Miyuki soon found herself a bit lost, but didn't really care. She felt so annoyed and just wanted to get away from everything for a little while. She came across a trainer who demanded they battle. Miyuki was rather full of rage and accepted.

The opponent sent out a Raticate and Miyuki sent out her Pikachu. She already knew what moves a Pikachu of it's level had. The Raticate soon attacked with Quick Attack. Pikachu was hit and Miyuki called out the move Thunderbolt. The Raticate was paralyzed and Miyuki let out one final call of a move called Tackle. The Pokemon fainted. The opponent sent out one more Pokemon called Caterpie and it used String Shot on Miyuki, not her Pokemon. Miyuki soon found herself hanging in a tree partially in a Cacoon, so to speak. The trainer simply laughed then stated, "Don't mess with me" and walked away. Miyuki yelled, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DUDE!" Miyuki sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:21 pm

Alan put his pokedex away as he continued out of the forest. Bagon wanted to stay and explore, thus Alan followed Bagon around the forest. Upon hearing noises, Bagon got into a fighting stance as Alan told him to clam down. He heard a familiar voice.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Miyuki squirmed to get out of the net that she was trapped in the tree. When she gets free she falls to the ground after letting out a scream due to her fear of heights, then hitting her head against the grassy earth below. Miyuki stands up, gripping the tree for balance. "That hurt. Ouch..." She rubs her head a bit and looks around for the boy who put her in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Alan heard a scream as he recognized the voice to be Miyuki. He quickly alerted Bagon who ran past Alan as he followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP   Pokemon RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next