The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Destiny of Light

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Destiny of Light - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:04 pm

As much as Layla wanted to deny to Jargos' offer, she knew he wouldn't let her refuse. "You know, it's not like it's something I can't handle." She laughed a bit.

Luna laid back against the edge of the boat while sitting on the wooden floor. She liked the comfort of being on the seas.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 pm

"I-I know, but you should still rest" He said, something in his voice seemed out of place

Kreig looked at Luna, then gulped and walked over to her
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Layla caught the sudden change. She didn't know whether or not to question it. "So, why did you stay behind? Why didn't you go with the other two?"

Luna smiled gently. "Just thinking. I didn't really expect to get this far from home, and, although I should be used to it, I've never been overseas."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 pm

"I can't stand letting my friends fight alone. It doesn't matter how strong they are, there's strength in numbers" He said, the change persisted. It's as if he were very sad

"Is that a bad thing?" Kreig asked "I had never been out of Darkwoods until yesterday"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:16 pm

Layla couldn't help but ask, "Are you alright? You sound like something may be bothering you." Some sort of vibe he was giving off had gave her the idea that she should, at least, try to ask and help.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just a little bit worried as to what will happen back home. Things haven't been the same since the shadows started attacking."

Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 pm

Jargos bit his tongue, she was on to him. He was ashamed of himself for leaving her for 100 years. He had gained some control, but she watched her family die while she stayed in this world for him. She was so selfless and he was so selfish, and then she got hurt because he wasn't there

"I'm sorry, Layla"

"Yeah, it worries me too, but the way I figure it, the world can survive without us four for a while, there re plenty of strong people out there" Kreig said
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:35 pm

"Jargos, there's nothing to be sorry about. I chose to take things on by myself so you could warn the others about the incoming threat to Garlan. Someone had to get them to safety in the case the Shadows were too powerful to take on at this point in time, and it was the better choice that I could see. I don't mind taking a few hits to get things the way they should be.
Sure, you were gone for a long time. But, that doesn't mean that you abandoned anyone. You did what you had to in order to get your powers how you wanted them to be. I won't blame you for anything that has happened. I can't and I won't. It was your choice, and it wasn't my right to change your mind." Layla put a hand to the side of his face. "Getting this far has taught me some things, and I wouldn't change a day of it all. Everything happens for a reason. I believe in that. Do you?"

Luna replied, "Well, Garlan wouldn't have survived without Grandmother and Jargos. Heck. Zeiza wouldn't have survived if Jargos had not come with her to the village."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:40 pm

He was crying now. He nodded to answer he question

"I agree, but they didn't do it in a day, did they" He chuckled, then he stopped, realizing he didn't know if it was in a day or not. He started thinking, a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Layla smiled gently and pulled her hand back. She awaited their arrival in Garlan.

"Well, it was over a course of time. They didn't know about all that was happening for a while. When they figured out where the evil villain guy was headed, they immediately set destination to Garlan. Both of them gave all they had. It was honestly surprising to know they survived."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Jargos walked carefully, his senses on high alert

"Oh, I never knew Lord Jargos and Layliana, The Angel didn't know what was going on" He thought to himself for a moment, then cocked his head a bit
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am

"I didn't know Layla well either. I just know she's the mother of my mother. According to the things I've overheard about her over the years, she's pretty protective. I know that my grandfather's death was pretty harsh on her, as was my mother's. But, to be honest, I never saw her at Mother's funeral. I want to say it was because she didn't want to reveal herself to me just yet."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:19 am

Soon, Jargos brought them both to the gates of Garlan

Kreig didn't know what to say, he felt like he was gonna get tongue tied again. He still didn't know what about Luna made him feel like a fool, but he kinda liked it. He nodded to her
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:21 am

Layla knew they were near. "Once we get to the docks, I'll use my magic to get us a ride over water. It's the best I can do since Raiden and the others have left."

Luna stretched and stood up. "I think I'm going to head down to the lower decks and get some shut eye. You coming?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:23 am

Jargos made his way through the moonlit city to the docks

He nodded and stood up to follow her, a bit of blush showing on his cheeks
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 am

When the two had reached the docks, Layla stood on her own to focus her magic. "I'm hoping I've got enough practice in this to, at least, reach the ship. They shouldn't be that far yet, and I doubt I can make the whole trip overnight using as much magic as this takes." She started to focus. A large ice platform began to form so they could travel.

Luna led the way to the open cabin and laid back on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 am

Jargos was amazed at what Layla was doing

Kreig followed her into the cabin, then laid back in the other bed. He was looking at the ceiling
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:31 am

Layla walked on first to make sure it was secure. "Get on, but watch your step." The wind was blowing south, and it meant that the group were well on their way. "I'll be using whatever I've got left after the fight to get us there, and it may be a bit bumpy." She smiled. "But, we'll get there in one piece."

Luna glanced up at the ceiling a bit but she dosed off. She was still a bit tired from earlier.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:34 am

Jargos followed Layla

Kreig couldn't sleep, he felt like he had to stay on guard, like something was wrong
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 am

Layla used the water to push the ice on their way. The waves were quick, and Layla was hoping it'd be enough to catch up. Keeping the ice stable under the heavy weight took concentration and multi-tasking with balance. "Let me know when the ship's in view. I've got to keep this stable or we'll drown in the water."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:47 am

"I will" Jargos told her
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:49 am

Time seemed to pass, but it was still late in the evening. Holding the ice stable was becoming strain. Moving both the water and holding the ice was hard on her at the moment. "Any idea how far we are? Can you even see the ship?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 am

"I can, but only just. It's a dot in the distance" he told her
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:58 am

Layla nodded and continued on with what she was doing. "We're going to have to hope we make it soon."

Raiden, who was still watching for any signs of Jargos or Layla, finally just barely saw them coming over the horizon. He picked up a horn and blew it, letting them know he saw them. As the crew gathered on deck, Raiden ordered that they set out the anchor until the two arrived. "At the rate the wind is going, they won't catch up. Lower the anchor and we'll set here until they arrive. When they do, raise it and we'll press on."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:04 am

Jargos realized they stopped and told Layla the good news

Kreig jumped out of bed when he heard the horn, his body tense
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 am

Within a short time, they finally had caught up to the ship and Raiden lowered a ladder. "You first, Jargos. This thing will collapse the moment I step off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny of Light
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next