The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Destiny of Light

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

Destiny of Light - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Jargos' fire raged as he struck down more of the shadow creatures
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:52 pm

The shadows briefly halted nearby her. Layla could sense that they stopped. "Something isn't right. Something really isn't right."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Jargos was ignorant of their halt and continued attacking
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:00 pm

The shadows around her disappeared. "Jargos, something is wrong. Really wrong." This had Layla on edge. The markings faded from view and her staff lit up once more. "Can you sense it?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Jargos' fur stood on end and a growl escaped his chest
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:03 pm

In the earth, Layla could feel a deep rumble somewhere below the surface. "I have a feeling we should get out of here. We're right nearby Garlan, and whatever it is that's out here has a chance of heading that way."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Jargos nodded and stood close to Layla, helping guide her back
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:08 pm

Layla was on edge, knowing danger was coming. "Something is coming, Jargos. And I can't put my finger on it."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:10 pm

"I know" He was almost as on edge as she was
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:22 pm

Layla had an immediate sense of danger coming. She saw a flash of something in her mind; a figure she couldn't describe. "Jargos, run back to the cabin and wake up the other two. We've got something serious coming." Her tone was serious, as if she somehow expected what was about to happen. "Don't drag them into this. Get them to the docks and meet me back here."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:28 pm

"What makes you think I would just let you let him guide me to the docks?!" Kreig called out from above. He was high above them in the trees where he had been since the fight ended. Jargos' roar woke him

Jargos looked up and nodded to him, sending him Luna

Kreig nodded and darted to the inn for Luna
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Layla focused her powers once more to form the white markings. "We have something headed for Garlan. I don't know why, I don't know how, but there's a large threat coming this way. I don't have time to explain. Go to the docks and ask for a man named Raiden. Give him this and tell him we need him to ready his men. We're setting sail. I can't explain. Just take this and hurry." Layla handed Jargos a long, thin, but folded cloth. "He'll know what this means."

Layla ran out into the darkness. Master, you were right. I'm sorry for not believing you, she thought silently.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Jargos nodded, then ran to Garlan with unmatchable speed. He was at the inn in moments
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Luna was up and ready to move. "Where has Layla gone to?" she asked. She glanced at the cloth in her hand. "Why do I get the feeling something bad is about to happen?"

Layla slashed at shadows that attempted to ambush her. "Stay away from Garlan! These people have done nothing to you!" Before she knew it, she was taking on countless enemies. Layla chose to hold them off while the group prepared to set sail. Leading the creatures into Garlan was the last thing she wanted to do. With moon-light shining high, her powers over the water would be at their peak. She hoped the team would leave with Raiden without her so she could catch up when she got an opening.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Jargos told Kreig to tell Luna what had happened and that Layla wanted then to go to the docks and quickly
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Luna nodded as they all headed to the docks. A dwarven man, not much shorter than Luna, was tossing some bags up onto a boat. The flag of the ship waved under the moon, the crest being a lunar crescent.

"Greetings, folks of Garlan! What may I do for you on this lovely evening? I was just about to set sail, but I'm willing to sit ant chat with ye all."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Without a word, Jargos showed the man the cloth that Layla gave him

Kreig stayed close to Luna
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Raiden examined the cloth. "You're in relation with the maiden Layliana, aren't you?" He knew trouble had to be afoot. He yelled out to the crew, "Get ready to set sail for Nicca! Trouble is heading our way!"

Layla continued on fighting with the shadows until the remainder merged together. She cursed under her breath. Immediately caught off guard, a hit to her side knocked her to the ground. "And I thought Dark Magic was bad... That actually hurts."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Jargos wouldn't board without Layla, but Kreig went on without argument, he knew that Layla would be okay. A low growl escaped Jargos' chest
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Luna followed behind Raiden as he boarded and prepared to head off.

"Listen, friend. The lass will be well. Of course, I won't stop you if you choose to stay. If she gave you this to bring to me, then there's a good reason why she wanted all of you to come with me. Raven trained her, and this item you gave to me was a blindfold she used since she had become blind. This is pretty important to her, even if she doesn't wear it." Raiden tossed the cloth to him. "Hang on to it. Your eyes tell me that you're more close to her than these other two are."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Jargos didn't bother speaking, he caught the cloth and disappeared in a burst of flame and speed
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Raiden gave no expression, accepting Jargos' choice. "Very well, then. You two, there's an available cabin below the decks unless you want to sleep up here. We won't reach land until dawn. Nicca is a long trip from here." Raiden turned to face their direction. We head south to refuge."

Meanwhile, Layla had already joined back in the fight. "State what you're after. Fight sensibly, now!" she called.

"My purpose be not important to you, child. Begone!"

Layla jumped to force the light into the creature, but was quickly tossed down right before impact. She felt claws run across her arm and upper back as she was taken down. A memory from before came back to her. From all the things Jargos had done for her before he left.

"I-I won't give up," she said, struggling to stand from the sudden blow. Layla removed her cloak to take some weight off her shoulders. The claw marks were visible and glowed with her rune. "Not... this time." As her hands turned more to claws and her teeth slightly sharper, she lunged with her might to land a hefty blow on the creature. Little damage was done, but it was enough to have the creature back off. He laughed.

"I'm done pestering with you and your friends for now. I will take my leave, but mark my words that I will return."

Though Layla was wounded, she still stood tall. "I won't lose. Not after last time." She carried the cloak across her shoulder and made her way in the opposite direction she came.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:53 pm

Jargos caught up to Layla quickly, stopping in front of her. He panicked when he saw her wound

"Layla! What happened?" He held her close to him before letting her go to examine her wound
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:56 pm

"The shadows. They're getting stronger. I didn't have enough power in one blow to finish it off, but it wouldn't have mattered. I caught a few wounds along the way, but it's nothing that can't be dealt with. I expected you to have left for Nicca by now, but I also respect your choice for wanting to stay behind." Layla cringed slightly and turned her thoughts back to the task at hand. "We need to get to the docks. I'll get us to the island without Raiden's aid."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:00 pm

Jargos picked Layla up, she was in no shape to walk and he wouldn't take no for an answer. He was seething mad at the shadows for ganging up, it showed no honor, and dishonorable fighters were considered scum to him. He didn't want to run for fear of hurting her

Kreig was quiet as the grave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny of Light   Destiny of Light - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny of Light
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next