The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Misunderstood Destinies (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Layla started bashing at the skulls of her foes with her now dual weapon. "Not so easy to fight with a broken weapon, but twice the fun."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Soon, the battalion of Dark mages was no more, and Jargos went back to sniffing out the rest
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:04 pm

"We may be safe for now. Though, we will be considered a large threat now."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:06 pm

"Yeah, but that's the point. If they focus on us, they won't be attacking anyone else"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:21 pm

"Very true, but I don't think it's the civilians they're after. We're the only interference, and I doubt they'll have reason to target anyone else."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:34 pm

"Yeah. Alright, let's head out, I can smell more of them" Jargos began heading in a south westerly direction
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Layla followed behind him. She carried the remaining two pieces of her staff with her in the case she'd need something to bash some heads with.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:43 pm

After several more fights like the last, the two arrived at the ocean. It was a beautiful surfaces, reflecting the moonlight in such a way that it almost seemed surreal. Jargos was in awe as he looked almost dumbfounded into the great blue sea, then he snapped back to reality and growled
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Layla stood in a fighting position. "It's now or never."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:47 pm

"Then now it is!!" Jargos took out his sword and ignited. He looked around and saw that the water was being disturbed a few yards off the shore. He steeled himself over, doing his best not to shift
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Layla was sure she saw a shadowy figure in the distance. "It may be best that we stay together. With my shield, I can guarantee you safety for some time unless the shield is broken. As long as you're holding my hand, it'll work."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:01 pm

"No, keep the shield on you, I'll fight from the outside" Jargos said as he looked at the figure. A familiar man in a long black cloak appeared just above the waves. He laughed out manically as a massive Bone-Beast made from the creatures of the sea emerged from behind him. Balothzar looked at the two with an evil grin

"So, you came to watch my rise to power? How kind of you!" He laughed out as dark energy swirled around him
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:04 pm

"It was you! That's why you didn't want to come with us. You're just as cruel as Ramona! Traitor of the king and nemesis to the Light Magic wielders! How dare you...!" Her eyes turned white in anger as her power rose to the surface. A white sphere in her hand. "Bas****!" She threw the sphere, ready to explode upon impact.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:11 pm

He laughed as the sphere hit him, and his dark magic deflected most of the damage

Jargos roared out and spoke a curse in the beast language that has no translation

"You fools! I needed to gain the kings trust while my mages gained power, so I slipped into his service and have been trying to find him away from that crown. His magic is too powerful for me to simply take it, and all my attempts at killing him have been unsuccessful. Now I grow tired of waiting, and I will take it by force!! My Bone-Beast has no equal!! My magic will rain darkness on this world!!" Balthozar laughed

Jargos roared out and hurled a mini-sun barrage at Balthozar and his Bone-Beast, but to no avail, Balthozar brushed the attacks aside like nothing
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:15 pm

Layla whispered to Jargos, only enough for him to hear, "We're in some trouble if both my magic and yours is not affecting him. If I try to attack him like Ramona and I did, it might do some damage. But it'd do more harm to me than it would him, and taking a risk like that is surely out of the question."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:18 pm

"I have a plan, but you aren't going to like it" Jargos sheathed his sword and laid in down. He extinguished his magic "I'll go for the Bone-Beast, and you bash him with light magic" Jargos looked at Layla and smiled a bit "And if this fails . . . It's been a pleasure, my friend"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oh, no. You are not dying on me, Mister." She turned to the bag she carried with her and pulled one out. "I later recognized these as health restoration and a couple I'm unsure of. Take them with you. I'll be fighting him off with magic and not brute strength, so you'll need them more than me."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'm not gonna be able to use them. Thank you, Layliana" Jargos let out a roar and dropped to his knees. His body began to grow and change.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Layla was a bit stunned to hear him call her 'Layliana' again. She turned to Balthazar and eyed him angrily. "You're mine." Layla put the bag in a nearby hole in the ground to protect them for later.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Jargos' body grew to almost double it's original size, his every feature enlarged. His claws and fangs looked like steel and his fur became thicker and corse. His runes began to fade into his skin, which was soon even darker then before. His irises no longer glowed red, they were no longer visible in the darker than black eyes under his brow. He grew a tail and his ears became pointed. Jargos roared out as he lunged at the Bone-Beast
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Layla quickly jumped into the air and prepared a blow on Balthazar. "You're nothing but a traitor. A worthless traitor. Your kind destroyed my home, and the only reason it still stands is because I was fortunate enough to have a friend that stopped its ultimate destruction on the peak. I want to know who the real leader is behind it all. So I can murder them and tear their spirit from the inside out." She only grew angrier from that point, using it to force power into her abilities. As her runes glowed for her own protection, she felt her own body become slightly more animal-istic. Growling deeply, she formed a sphere in her hand to land a blow to his head.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:43 pm

"I am the real leader, you foolish girl! You home was destroyed in an effort to help Ramona gain your power! That thing on the ground is not capable of being your friend, monsters like him have no feelings!" Balthozar laughed out

"Jargos roared out and tackled the Bone-Beast, dragging part of it down into the ocean due to his weight. He fought and raged against the creation, but couldn't seem to get anywhere
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Layla growled. "The power is mine, and it is mine to control by my birth right! Jargos and I have had a rough start to find out where we stood, and now we know we were on a path of misunderstood destinies. Now, I know I understand. For as I know my destiny was to learn from Jargos and to keep this power from both you and Ramona. Now, release!" She forced the sphere on to him, using her body as pressure to force him to the ground. Layla was sure a crater would form if enough power was used.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Jargos raged and ripped at the Bone-Beast finally making some progress. He surfaced for just a moment, then dove back down to keep fighting
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 pm

As Layla and Balthazar were forced under the water from the pressure, the sphere exploded and forced the two apart. Layla had been slightly injured, but not enough to halt her. She went to the surface for air before she could continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood Destinies (2)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next