The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Misunderstood Destinies (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

"So, ready to try it?" Layla placed her new staff against a tree.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 pm

"I'm ready. What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:27 pm

"The same thing we've done before. Power channeling. The only difference is that you have to be able to channel power to me as I am to you. Handling two energies in your body at once. Here's what we'll do, and I'll break it down in steps to make it a bit more simple than it really can be.

First thing we'll do, you'll take both my hands and channel to me. I won't use any power. You'll just channel to me. You'll feel your own energy circling throughout your body to mine and then back.

Second, while you're doing that I'll be channeling my own power to you. Let both of them circulate and get the feeling of mixing powers.

Third step, one person at a time uses their powers against... Let us say that boulder in the distance. Now, this one person will be using an increased amount of power in one hand only. Their free hand. It is much harder to control, but focus and concentration will make it easier than it seems.

Fourth, both of us will be using our powers at the same time. It'll take time to adjust to, and without practice it'll run both of us out of breath quickly.

Lastly, a little trick we can use against Balthazar. Power combination. With the energies circling, we both can form power into our own free hands and let them come together. Not letting our palms touch, but enough to let them form into one solid power. If we can control it, it will ultimately be a tool of destruction."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Jargos nodded and took off his sword, laying down next to Layla's staff. He took a deep breath, calming his energy. He then held out his hands to Layla
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Layla smiled and took Jargos' hands. "We'll just take it one step at a time. I won't push you. After all, some of this I never had the chance to do myself. I can channel to another person, but I've never had someone channel right back to me at the same time."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:07 pm

Jargos nodded, and began slowly channeling to Layla
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:09 pm

"Alright, now continue to hold my hands. I'm going to channel to you. You'll know when." She closed her eyes for a moment to focus. She could feel Jargos' energy circulate between them. She did the same as he did. "When you're ready to try it after you get the hang of the feeling, pretend you're casting your fire. Watch what will happen. Your power should increase in the solo attack."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Jargos nodded and gave more power into the flow, he could feel the energy passing between them, mixing. After a deep breath, he ignited his flame state and was shocked at how much power he was using. A heat shimmer engulfed the two and it seemed as if Layla's body might ignite like Jargos'
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Layla smiled. "Double the power, double the outcome. As long as we're holding hands and one of us alone is casting magic, our power is doubled."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Jargos nodded, than began to make a mini sun between them. The creation had a gravitational pull of it's own and it took effort not to be sucked into the fire deathball no bigger than a grape
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:22 pm

"I do need to warn you since your power alone has advanced, the rushing energies can cause you to lose control. When you think you're about to lose control of whatever magic you're using, all you have to do is let go of my hand. All the energy will be released and your magic will return to its normal power."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Jargos nodded and began to move the mini-sun. he held perfectly still save his breathing chest and pulsing veins and the ball of fiery doom floated up and shot into the boulder with phenomenal speed. It burrowed into the rock and then exploded into a bonfire, engulfing a 10 foot pocket in the conflagration
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:30 pm

Layla was a bit in shock at the power of Jargos' attack. "Good lord. I've never seen that much power in one attack before."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

"We may just have a shot. You try"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:38 pm

"I'm saving one of my attacks for last when we pull off the ultimate blow. That'll be something we'll have to practice." Layla formed a white sphere in her hand as her eyes corresponded to the high power. White wisps surrounded it and sped quickly around the sphere. She threw it at a nearby set of trees, knocking the sphere through several trees. When the debris has cleared, there was a hole through each one that it had passed through. "Talk about a killer rush of power."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

"Together now" Jargos held his hand sideways, palm facing between then. His power surged and he made another mini-sun, but this one began to grow and take shape. In a moment, it took the shape of a basin "Put a sphere in here"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Layla nodded. She put her strongest attack together in the sphere. For a moment, she almost thought she couldn't contain it for long. Layla placed it in the basin and nodded to Jargos. "Everything I can put in it is there. Same attack I used against Ramona, and against Balthazar the first time."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Jargos nodded and wrapped the sphere in dense flame, but this time, he added as much primal power as he could. The sphere became a spinning ball of energies that almost looked like a tie-dye, parts blazing, parts shining in a spiral of power. Jargos roared out and let Layla do the honors of launching the attack
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Layla smiled. Taking the sphere into her available hand, she thrust it forward. It dashed at intense speed. "Let's see just what this does, eh, Jargos?... Now, release!" she yelled out.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:50 pm

Jargos roared out
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:53 pm

When it exploded, a large force of energy tore down an uncountable amount of trees, leaving a crater and smoke. It almost felt like an earthquake of some sort, and Layla almost swore silently that the shaking would knock her off balance. High winds rushed past them and soon faded. When the smoke began to subside, small cracklings of fire were left and there was just an open clearing of trees and tiny flames.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Jargos swore in the language of beasts something that has no translation. He extinguished himself
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:04 pm

"That should be enough to take Balthazar down. Once and for all. If he can combine his power to super-size it, then we can too."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Jargos nodded and smiled
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:08 pm

"There is one thing we have to be careful of, however. Charging power like this can take time, and it is crucial that we avoid being hit as much as possible. I'll try to use the shield to guard both of us while charging up the sphere, but still be ready for anything. If the shield is shattered, it could send us flying. He'll probably know what we're doing and he'll do anything to stop it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misunderstood Destinies (2)   Misunderstood Destinies (2) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Misunderstood Destinies (2)
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next