The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Eight and Beyond!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm

JayJay nodded to her and hoisted them both up. His Pokemon kept fighting, but they were beyond outnumbered
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:28 pm

"Listen, kid, you've got to get out of here. With a wound like that, you won't last long. I can get you an opening and hold them off."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:32 pm

JayJay growled, he was stuck. He had to finish this and knew he couldn't do it. He didn't have any medicine and he was getting dizzy. He skull bashed the Grunt and Typhlosion roasted the Scizor. He looked at Luna, as if asking what to do next. Over 100 grunts and their army of Pokemon were KO'd, but Team Rocket had too many more
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Luna had to release her anger somehow, someway. She stood still, focusing all her thoughts to the situation at hand. To what would happen if they didn't get out. She clenched her fist, realizing what her outcome would be. It was a risk she had to take. Her anger unleashed at once into quick blows, swift kicks, and punches filled with rage that she had wanted to let out for ages. Her battle yell was loud being that she wanted to warn those that came near them. She still had energy left and the strength to fight. Her hands were still beaten up and the more she fought the more it hurt. But, in all of her rage, she felt purely numb with no pain at all. It gave her the strength to continue.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:45 pm

JayJay fought off a few more, then got decked in the back. He hit a knee again. He recalled his team, seeing as all the other Pokemon were KO'd and got back up to fight, but he was hit from all sides by the last few Grunts and just couldn't take it. JayJay was defeated, he blacked out
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:02 pm

"JayJay!" she yelled out. "Get away from him!" All her rage came out at once. She knocked out several other grunts and then took JayJay into her arms. "Pigeot, I need your help!" Her Pokemon was summoned from the skies and instantly blew away nearby grunts. She hopped on, along with JayJay, and soared into the night skies. There was only one place left she knew remained untouched by Team Rocket and it would take at least a day to get there.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

JayJay remained unconscious, He didn't even dream. If it weren't for him bleeding everywhere, Luna wouldn't even be able to tell he was alive
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Luna tore the sleeves of the cloak off and used it to temporarily stop the bleeding of JayJay's wounds. Her Pigeot picked up the pace and managed to make it to their destination within a few hours. They landed in Pallet Town, just outside Professor Oak's door. She knocked and a fellow scientist opened the door.

"Can I help you-- Oh my..."

"Please, my friend needs help and Pallet is the last safe place we can get to tonight."

"Then there's no time to explain, then. Bring him inside and we'll treat him. I'll call for the professor."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:12 pm

JayJay's body was trying to heal, but the week of minimal sleep, maximum stress and almost inhuman training on top of the fight left him struggling to stay alive. His PokeGear began to ring
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Luna wondered whether or not to answer with her voice nearly gone. She had to for JayJay's sake.

"Hello?" she asked. "This is JayJay's PokeGear."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

"Oh, is he there? Is he okay?" Professor Elm asked. Luna could hear a woman crying in the back round
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:20 pm

Luna headed outside.

"It's a pleasure to finally speak with you, Professor Elm. I met a relative of yours earlier this month.

About JayJay, I'm an associate of his, he's... well, we both had a run in with Team Rocket earlier today. He took a few injuries, but he's recovering now. I'm already aware of the plans the Rockets have and we're in a safe location that hasn't been touched by their menacing hands yet. "
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 pm

"What did he do? The reports aren't clear, what started it?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"You've heard the rumor of JayJay and his friend Claire reclaiming Mount Moon to Cerulean. Claire disappeared a week ago and only just recently have I been able to contact her. JayJay hasn't. He was ambushed while visiting Saffron City. I came in to fight, but by the time he called for me he was just too weak to continue. I recovered him there and carried him far from the fight. I'm afraid to say that Saffron isn't a safe place anymore."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:28 pm

"I understand, Please keep him safe. He's reckless and too head strong for his own good.
What relative of mine did you meet?"

Professor Oak started to examine JayJay
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:32 pm

"Haku Elm. He said he was related to you." Luna peeked in the window, hoping to see JayJay wake up.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:36 pm

"Really, I haven't head from him in a while. I'm glad he's doing well. I need to go, the police just showed up to talk to JayJay's parents." Elm hung up the phone.

JayJay didn't move, and he barely breathed. Professor Oak didn't waste any time and put JayJay on an examine table, getting an oxygen mask on his face and getting his assistant to find medicines
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Luna sat outside in the darkness, really just too worried to face JayJay. There was a tree outside and she decided to sit under it. The weight of her exhaustion came over her. She briefly dosed off to sleep. Her face was still covered with the mask and hidden.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Oak administered the medicines and let JayJay rest, then he went outside for a breather. He noticed the Girl under the tree and went to her. He didn't mean to wake her, but he stumbled a bit and made some noise
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Luna woke up to the sound, though she saw it was only the professor. Now that the fight was over, she felt pain surge through her. Her hands were hurting insanely, though she hid her emotion behind the mask and removed the gloves from her hands. She had severely scraped up her hands again. She wasn't sure if she had fractured either of them or it was just pain from the fight.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:47 pm

Oak examined her hands and but some ointment and some wraps on them. then sat down by the tree as well.

"So, what happened to your friend in there?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 pm

"Team Rocket happened. They're after him and a girl named Claire Powell. I managed to find him and get him out of Saffron before they practically murdered him. I feel like I'm to blame for all of this... If I hadn't led him out there, he wouldn't be in this mess."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:53 pm

"Hm, well, it seems you should apologize, don't you think? I've heard of the young man in there from my colleague and friend Professor Elm. From what I know, he's very forgiving. But I think the mask will only throw him off for so much, longer, don't you, Claire?" Oak asked, his wisdom showing in that moment
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:56 pm

She turned her head to look at him. It was obvious this surprised her. "How did you know?"
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:00 am

"Call it my elderly intuition, don't worry, your secret is safe with me if you don't want him to know, but don't you think he ought to?" Oak asked, then he got up and offered her a hand up as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight and Beyond!
Page 5 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: