The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Eight and Beyond!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:02 am

Claire accepted the offer and stood up. "I've just been waiting for the right time. But, I guess with Team Rocket already figuring out who I am it just doesn't matter anymore."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:03 am

Oak smiled and nodded, then lead the way back inside

JayJay was still out like a light, his scar was still vibrant
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:10 am

Luna knew at this point she wouldn't be able to sleep until JayJay woke up. There was a spare guest room available in which she was opted to take. She just wanted time to think. She sat on the windowsill and glanced out.

"The world's in danger because I was an idiot and led you on a path that was doomed to get you in trouble, along with me. Oh, JayJay, you have to come back to us. The world needs you, JayJay..." she briefly pulled her mask down, "...I need you..." she whispered softly. Luna reapplied her mask and laid back on the guest bed. She was unable to sleep.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:13 am

As soon as Claire spoke, JayJay's heart rate rose. His left knuckles popped and his chest expanded in a massive breath.

Professor Oak called Elm and the two discussed Team Rocket

Giovanni was rather pleased with himself. JayJay was sent running and it didn't cost him hardly anything. The Grunts were wearing protective pads and therefore only 70 out of 120 members were hospitalized. Their Pokemon were healed. In his mind, no one would show their faces after such a defeat. Kanto would soon be his
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 am

As Luna laid in bed, she finally started to realize how exhausted she was. After a little while, even she had blacked out until morning. Pain from the aftermath of the fight had taken its course and even she needed recovery time. Though, she felt more mentally hurt than physically. She couldn't help but blame herself for JayJay's condition. It gave Luna nightmares that she just couldn't seem to get out of.

"I won't let you take him!" she yelled in the dream. She ran as hard as she could to catch up with the grunts pursuing him but it seemed impossible. Luna felt something trip her, sending her head-first into the ground. She hit her head so hard that she could hardly stay conscious. The nightmare felt like an endless pain that wouldn't go away.

"It's over. I know who you are and I'm ending you and your friend once and for all. Never again will you meddle in my plans." She tried to get up but her own weakness pulled her down. She finally blacked out.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 pm

It seemed that even though unconscious, JayJay knew Claire was in pain. Though he didn't know that Luna was Claire, he could feel her hurting. His right knuckles popped and his scar's glow began to fade. His heart rate and breathing started returning to normal. His dream was more an out of body experience. He was standing next to his brother in a foggy valley.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:35 pm

As another nightmare began to occur, she found herself caught in a loop of dreams that seemed endless. Professor Oak had monitored both of them throughout the night. He spoke to one of his associates.

"Neither of them have awakened in the last few hours, and it does have me concerned. Forcibly awakening them is currently impossible, but they both are alive. Jay's status has returned to normal and his breathing has evened. However, his friend's condition is unknown. All I can do is check her breathing. It's uneven, and I don't know why. I'm not a medical doctor."

"What can we do, sir?"

"Just wait, I suppose. If you wish to sleep tonight, then by all means do so. I can stay up for them."

"Very well, sir."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 4:58 pm

JayJay's heart rate began to climb as more joints in his body started popping and soon his eyes began to move in REM sleep
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Professor Oak walked back to JayJay and scans picked up a faster heart rate. He tried to wake up JayJay again.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 pm

JayJay spoke with Hans in his dream. Their words were inaudible, yet their message was clear. Hans nodded and JayJay began to fall through the fog. No, he wasn't falling, he was flying down. He saw himself on the table. He saw where he was. He then crashed into his own chest, landing square on his scar.

As Professor Oak tried once more to wake JayJay, he noticed that his eyes stopped moving, then, in a flash, They opened wide. The hazy blue they were from being unconscious quickly vanished into their normal icy blue. He gasped for air and sat up.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:29 pm

"Easy, boy. You're alright. Take a sip of water." Professor Oak handed him a glass sitting on the table.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:33 pm

JayJay breathed heavily, his body aching. He drank the water. His heartbeat could be heard from across the room. He popped his neck and nodded to Oak. He got off the table, a little wobbly, but his strength soon returned. He felt Luna was nearby. he couldn't explain it, he just knew
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 pm

"Your friend carried you here from Saffron. She said when she arrived that you both had gotten in a fight with Team Rocket. I don't know who she is, but I do recognize you. You were one of the two from the brawl on Mount Moon. When you arrived, you were unconscious and severely injured. I attended to you first, then what little injury your friend allowed me to touch." Professor Oak picked up the glass to refill it. "You should take it easy. If she hadn't gotten you here when she did, you wouldn't be here right now. Your wounds were pretty bad, JayJay."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 pm

JayJay nodded, then began looking for Luna
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

"She's in the guest room. I know you're looking for her. She said her name was Luna," Professor Oak, however, was well aware of who she was but respected her wanting to keep the secret hidden. "I don't know if she's up yet. She was pretty upset over what happened. Luna left for the guest room at a late hour after we got you stable."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 pm

JayJAy made his way to the guest room and knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:46 pm

Professor Oak put his ear to the door, not hearing a sound. "She may still be asleep. I don't know if she was injured. She obviously didn't want to remove her cloak. The door's unlocked. Go on in."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 pm

JayJay opened the door and saw Luna asleep. He closed the door behind him and sat down in a chair. She was still wearing her cloak. She seemed so hurt, and almost scared. It was his fault, he shouldn't have whistled. He should have let her be. He should have just taken out Rocket HQ, not fought all the Grunts. His Pokemon were on his belt, he knew they were hurt, but they wanted to fight just as much as him, but he still got them in the mess. He realized he wasn't wearing a shirt, but putting one on wouldn't be a good thing for him right now, he would have to move his back too much. He sat there quietly, guarding her. The only sound that could be heard was his thunderous heartbeat
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Morning soon came over Pallet Town and it wasn't until noon that Luna finally woke up. Sunlight was shining down and it reflected through the windows of the Professor's lab. Her breathing finally eased as she was able to sense JayJay nearby.
"Hey, you're okay," she whispered. She smiled, even though JayJay couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm

"Don't worry about me, what about you?" JayJay was almost afraid to ask
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:11 pm

"Sore, but I'm fine. You really scared me last night, kiddo. This was the only place I knew I could get help for you." She sat up and removed her gloves, then tightened the bandages on her hands and wrist. Luna was almost sure she had sprained her wrists in the fight but she didn't care. "You were really beaten up."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:13 pm

JayJay nodded. He knew he had been beat.

"What's gonna happen now? Will Claire be alright? Will Kanto?" He asked. he failed to defeat Team Rocket. He failed to save Claire. He failed to save Kanto
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Luna sighed and then stood up. She walked over to the window. Luna was debating whether or not to come clean as Claire but she knew JayJay was hurt enough.

"Listen," she said. "There's been something I have yet to tell you because of your safety. Because of Claire's. I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want it to enrage you or draw attention to lead the Rockets here. But, seeing as we're already caught in enough trouble as it is I suppose it doesn't matter anymore."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:19 pm

JayJay stood up, with some effort not to hurt his back. He looked at Luna with concern

"Tell me what?" He asked
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 pm

"You were always worried about Claire, but what you didn't know was that she was with you all along. JayJay..." she paused.

She turned to face him, her back to the sunlight entering the room. She loosened the mask around her face and pulled the hood of the cloak down, the mask coming down to her neck with it. She let her hair fall loose to her shoulders and pulled the bangs covering her non-wounded eye back to reveal her full face.

"All along, I was Claire Powell." A tear ran down the side of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight and Beyond!
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: