The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:31 am

"I don't give a crap about the scar. Xana holds her life in the palm of his hand. I shutdown Lyoko for good, and she's good as dead. As long as I can separate them, even temporarily, I can shutdown Lyoko."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:34 am

"Cathain has found one way around the computer. She said that when she last shut it down, she was able to survive a brief amount of downtime of the computer. Meaning, if we absolutely have to, we can turn off the computer, but my guess is that once it's off, we won't have long before we'll have to turn it back on."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:36 am

"But Xana could take advantage of that. I also have a plan, but I doubt you care."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 am

"XANA can't take advantage of it if both the computer is down and so is Cathain. But, what's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:45 am

"Xana can. He has backup supercomputers around the world. My plan is to set off a chain virus. I nicknamed it the chain virus because it spreads. You see, Xana can restore himself at these supercomputers around the world. If we shutdown the supercomputer here, the main base, he'll be forced to travel to a restore point. He'll have to abandon Cathy. The chain virus is harmless to humans. But it only hurts data. If we can implant the virus into Lyoko's core, it will be reflected into all our keys. So if Xana continues to live partially in Cathy, after one more scan, he will be caught in the chain and as they say on the internet, all his bases will belong to us. He'll be wiped out. He has to avoid this by leaving Cathy before she is scanned again and her key is updated. My key has been updated already. So if he leaves now, I can trace him through his movements since I bugged Lyoko. We can either wait for him to pass by Lyoko, his only exit to get to his other bases, or force him out. Hopefully, that makes sense."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:51 am

"To an extent, it does. But, the problem is, if he gets his control, then we won't be able to prevent Cathain from losing control of her own will. She's a tough fighter, but I doubt she can get past XANA. My thoughts are that we can trust her enough to force XANA out. The scar looks almost like it's spreading. Like he's trying to take full control. If he reaches that point, then there's nothing we'll be able to do except hope that Cathain can ultimately stop him herself. I have a feeling Cathain won't be as reluctant to go to Lyoko if she knows she's in more danger there."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:04 am

"I'm hoping that we take the offensive first to force Xana out."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:07 am

"You'll be the first one dead if you let her hear that."
Shannon went off to the computer room of the Factory. Cathain was waiting.
"Did you hear any of that?"
"Some. Ignored a good bit that I didn't want to hear. I mostly listened to you."
"Well, what do you think?"
"I think it's half-crazy."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:28 am

"You half-listened to it, so it's obviously half-crazy. If you actually paid attention, you'd know it's completely crazy. Crazy enough to actually work."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:30 am

"It's insane regardless. I don't know if I can fight XANA off myself. It's worth a try."
"You do know that he's trying to gain full control of you, right?"
"If I have to hear any more of that, I'll lose control of my sanity."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:33 am

"Good luck."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:36 am

Shannon rolled her eyes. "It's better for you to try to fight it off than to attempt to shut down the computer."
"The problem with shutting down the computer is that if an attack is made on Lyoko once it's back on, I won't be able to help. I'll be out of commission for a few hours. It's just how the computer works."
"It'll work out if we have to use it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:42 am

"I meant an actual permanent shutdown."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 am

"What I'm saying is," Shannon started. "Say if XANA made a huge attack on the school. If we absolutely had to, in the risk of all the lives in the school, if we knew we wouldn't get to the tower in time, we could shut down the computer immediately and stop the attack. In which, it would prevent a return but it would at least stop anymore damage."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:51 am

Ryou replied, "I guess, but Xana could escape to the other supercomputers."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:50 am

"Not if we caught him off guard. Think about it. If he takes full control over Cathain, then he'll be just as involved with her. Should he choose to attack, and then finish off his possession plan at the same time, we can turn off the computer to disable XANA, and Cathain. It'll stop XANA and temporarily save Cathain. Though, we can't have the computer off long. And if she's at school, they'll call the Rescue Squad once she collapses. Which, isn't a bad thing but isn't a good thing either."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm

"I see, but we can also do the same thing and I can start tracking his movements if he manages to get through Lyoko."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Shannon turned to Cathain, knowing she wasn't fully up for anything. "Whatever the case is," Shannon turned back to Ryou, "we'll still have to be careful. Cathain's life is on the line as long as XANA is with her. This could be an advantage and a disadvantage at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Ryou asked, "Alright, so what's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:39 pm

"Well, in all honesty, I'm not entirely sure. Cathain still has her own willpower. We don't know how quickly the scar will progress."
"I can monitor it. No doubt there will be changes that are going to happen. When it reaches it's full potential, I have no idea if I can overcome it. If in the circumstance I can't, someone's going to have to turn off the computer. I have a wild feeling that it's the only way. If it'll disable XANA, it'll give me control back."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

"Shannon and I will monitor you for the week. If you act up, I can remotely shutdown the supercomputer."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm

"Alright, but I'm still going to keep monitoring that scar. The further it progresses, the more XANA has the advantage over me. I don't know what'll happen."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:57 pm

"If you find out anything, tell us immediately, or your life will be at danger. If we can't shutdown the supercomputer before you act up, we're all screwed, so please tell us if anything happens with the scar."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Cathain nodded. "I know I should, but I'm not going to class today. I'm having to cover up the scar fairly well, and I just don't have the materials to do it today."
"It might be best. Besides, we need to see how far it's progressed since you got it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 pm

"You know you should? It sounds like you're not going to. Forget class, you're sick with that scar at the moment, for all we know, you can act up during the classes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next