The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm

"What do you want with me? Me specifically? Isn't the family torture enough?"
"What we want is the power. The power that your family has. Your power is supplied by your temper. Your emotions and mind. There have been a few members of your family who could control their element mentally, and we have a feeling you have that kind of power."
"Mentally? That's impossible."
"Nothing is impossible."
Zelda began to stand up, and the electricity ran through the bands again. She held back her wanting to yell out in pain.
"...Stop... just stop it!"

----

"This is getting insane," Maya stated.
"I hope she knows what she's doing," Heron replied.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Alan told Zelda telepathically, "If your plan fails to work in the next few minutes, I will intervene." Alan's hair spiked up as it fell back.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Zelda stood up despite the pain that ran through her.
"You will move when spoken to!" The man began to throw punches at her, in which she dodged.
"You don't have the strength to fight back. Stop trying, girl."
Zelda still dodged, however unable to speak with the electricity focusing on the bands. Her head and wrists were hurting greatly. A few guards arrived, along with the woman from earlier.
"I told you she had power. Do you want to defend? Then use that power already! I was your teacher, and you'll use it whether you want to in life or not.
Zelda was full of rage, and her aura tinted a red color.
"Listen to me. All of you. Enough of this. I don't want to kill you." Zelda had attempted to form a mental connection, despite her being unable to meditate. It took quite a bit of energy, which was generating due to her rage.
"Try. Try, Zelda. I dare you." A sharp pain struck her from behind as the woman grinned immensely.
Zelda stood up straight and closed her eyes. When they reopened, her pupils tinted the bloody red color.
"I won't kill you, but I'll make you pay," Zelda stated aloud, trying to keep her voice steady.

--

"Can you at least figure out what's happening? Is she alright?" Heron asked.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:52 pm

"You go, girl." Alan replied with a warm smile as his rage was cleared.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 pm

"You people stole me from my home, tortured my family, killed off most of them, and now, I shall make sure that you all learn the true meaning of your mistakes!" Zelda's powers grew stronger, and the bands began to shatter. When they did, the red mist began to form from her hands and she gritted her teeth. The woman snapped her whip at Zelda, in which she grabbed with her hand. Pulling the whip, the woman came toward her. Zelda hit her straight in the face. She ran outside and came into a large clearing. Guards began to surround her.
"This is it!" Zelda said, her voice growing a darker tone. She tossed back every single guard that came her way. And when the woman was the last one standing, she glared at Zelda with dark eyes as Zelda returned the favor with hers.
"Are you afraid to use it? Come now. Try."
The woman and her partner, who was the one that had taken Zelda as a child, both came toward her. Zelda held out her hands in their direction and clenched them into a fist. They began to suffocate. Zelda had actually done it. She was using her blood bending.

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Alan felt as if Zelda was pushing it as he decided, "I'm done with this crap." He vanished. Zelda was about to finish them off as Alan managed to grab Zelda's shoulder in time, making her attack miss. "They're not worth it, Zelda."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Zelda was half-tempted to finish what they started. She heard Aqua's voice telling her to calm down. As she glanced at Alan, still keeping her fists where they were for the moment. Closing her eyes, a tear ran down her face. "As much as I want to... I just can't do it." She let go, and the two fell to the ground gasping for air. She walked up to the woman, and took the whip from her hand. "You're not harming anyone anymore." She walked back to Alan, half about to collapse.

"You're as weak... as your parents."
"My parents were strong. You are weak."

Zelda nodded to Alan, signaling she wanted to go home.

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Alan nodded as he teleported her home as he approached the two, giving them a "you're pathetic" nod as he handcuffed them and handed them over to the authorities.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Heron and Maya hugged Zelda tightly after her rage had lowered.
"I knew you were more hurt than you let on. Why in the world did you go through with that? You're insane," Heron stated.
"I felt like I needed revenge on them. That I needed to stay there to keep you both safe. But, I realize now why my family didn't destroy the company before. It was because they didn't need to. They knew that the people were foolish, as I know now."
"Mom, don't do that again. I don't want to lose you."
"Don't worry, Maya. It's alright. I'm okay. A little beat up all over, but, I'm fine."
"Let me go get some cloth bandages. They must've hit your back, because it's bleeding a little heavy."
"It's not that--"
"Not this time, Zel. You're listening to me this time." Heron kissed her gently and then walked off. Zelda went off to sit on the couch for rest.
"You alright?" Maya asked.
"Yeah, just overly tired. I've barely been sleeping, let alone eating."
"I can tell."
Zelda soon fell asleep, exhausted from the last couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Alan was soon home as he called out, "Zelda, you here yet?" Alan went to check on Zelda as he saw her and Heron by the kitchen. "Oh, you didn't run away again. That's ironic."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:14 pm

"After fighting her to wake up a bit so I could apply some bandages, she's not going anywhere."
"Was it really that bad?" Zelda asked.
"Bruises, cuts, and a large slash that was bleeding. Yeah, it was that bad. I had to wrap that bandage around most of the upper part of your body if I wanted to keep that wound covered."
"Good grief."
"You need to be more careful. I even checked the wound you had from the blade and I can tell it was reopened."
"Yeah, about that--"
"Don't try to explain. You really got yourself in some hard damage."
"I'll be alright. My powers are recovering again."
"Yeah, because you let your rage best you."
"Almost."
"If Alan hadn't have been there, you would've killed them. I know you have your talent back. That bloodbending."
"I never said I liked it. And I never wanted to use it. That woman drew me to use it. And I used it against her."
"But didn't she use it against you once?"
"I handled her, didn't I?"
"Yeah, after falling unconscious and being sent to the medical facilities. They could've let you die, and we would've never known."
"But they didn't."
"And what if they had?"
"Heron..."
"Zelda, you need to be more careful. If you keep taking damage like this, it's going to kill you."
"I had to protect you and Maya."
"And let yourself die?"
"If I laid on my deathbed, at least I would die knowing that you two would be safe. That's all I care about. My friends and family safe and out of harms way."
"And if you were on your deathbed, I would be wondering what I would've done first. Slapped you silly or cried."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:03 pm

"Heron, we both know I'd be slapping her silly and you'd be crying. After that, we can switch. But besides that, you have to take care of yourself, Zelda. It's not like the old days where I'm always going to be right behind you, like it or not."

Last edited by Paint on Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm

"Do you think I don't know that? I could've gotten home myself if I had tried, but you know that my powers have been weak. The only reason I didn't kill those people is because I didn't have the heart to. Had I've known in advance what would happen, I would've acted quicker. But, when you had to go through electrocution, imprisonment, whipped to near death, and partial starvation, it's not easy to act. It's very hard. You try lasting there as a child!"
Zelda walked off, pulling from Heron's grip and going back to her room for some sleep. She didn't exactly care that she was hungry, she just wanted rest.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:17 pm

"I had it way worse than you, but... just forget it..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:19 pm

"I didn't really mean to tell her off," Heron stated, sighing. "What happened with you?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm

"How about everyone in your school being slaughtered one by one right in front of your eyes, in your walking distance, and there's nothing you can do about it... Yeah, that's the best part of them all... It got worse after that..." Alan sat on the couch, laying down as he sighed, staring at the sky through the window.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:24 pm

"Sounds hard. You guys both had it harder than I did. I just grew up normally. Then again, I'm a pure blood mortal."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 pm

Alan laughed. "Pure blood m-- Heron, that cheered me up. I needed that. Thanks." Alan stood up as he went to his room to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:31 pm

"Uh... okay?" Heron sat on the couch for a bit, and Maya came up to him.
"Tell me she's not going to rip your face off."
"As long as she calms down, she won't... hopefully."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:32 pm

Alan was soon asleep on his bed.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:36 pm

"How about both of us go to bed? Everyone is packing it in early, apparently," Heron stated.
"Alright."
The two of them went back to their rooms.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Alan looked at his alarm clock. It was 7 AM.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Heron and Maya both were asleep. Zelda was practically dead asleep.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Alan went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Maya woke up a little later on, fixing some breakfast for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (3)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next