The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:20 am

"Uh, Alan--" Heron was interrupted by Zelda. She was already going after him. Pulling Alan quickly to the floor, she pulled his hands behind him and sat on his back.
"Can't move your hands, and you can't kick me from behind. No powers needed to put you on the floor. Wooden floor, for that matter. And it is quite a struggle to move on wooden floor, contrary to carpet in which you can toss someone off easily if they aren't too heavy. But, we're not teenagers anymore, now are we?"

Last edited by Zeldag2016 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 am

"Having fun there?" Alan said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 am

"Yes. Yes I am." Zelda laughed.
"Uh, Zelda, you can get off of him now," Heron replied. "As much as I enjoy watching you attack people, I think I'd like my friend alive. Not dead." Heron began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:27 am

"Eh, let her have her fun. I don't want us BOTH dead."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:35 am

Zelda smiled. She stood up and walked back to Heron, letting Alan stand up.
"Now, as we were attending to earlier, can you remember anything? Anything at all?" Heron asked.
"It's coming back in bits and pieces," Zelda answered. Maya then came out from under the blanket and sat on the back of the couch.
"So, what were you-- Maya, is something wrong?" Zelda asked. Maya had her hands to the sides of her forehead. "Can you hear me, Maya?" Maya looked back up.

"Maya, what did you see?" Heron asked.
"It's not good news."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 am

Alan stared into Maya's eyes as he dusted off his shoulders. Maya fell unconscious as Alan blinked. Alan tapped Maya's forehead as Alan's hand glowed with a white aura. Alan touched his forehead and then Zelda's and Heron's. The white aura vanished as Alan's hand stopped glowing. "Mind sync." Everything went black. A vision of a war could be seen. Vivian was there. Everything returned back to normal. "I have to go kill an old friend. Wanna join me?" Alan offered to Zelda and Heron.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 am

"Looks like I'll need my backup plan after all. We have to hurry," Zelda stated.
"What do you have in mind?" Heron asked.
"You'll see," Zelda answered.
"Where are we going?" Heron asked.
"The center of the war at the midway point. We're going to the destroyed agency," Zelda replied.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 am

"Alright." Alan said, suddenly grabbing Heron's hand and then Zelda's. "Mind Sync, destroyed agency." Alan, Heron, and Zelda suddenly teleported to the destroyed agency.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 am

"Alright. When you hear the call of the warriors, and when they get close enough, I need a barrier formed. A great wall. Alan, Alex, and Heron, I need all of you to form a wall. Two. Parallel to each other. Maya, I need a large platform formed out of earth below where I'll be standing when the barrier begins to go up. And I need it fast. I know Vivian is out there, but, something has to be done and I know how we can stop her for good. If the barrier begins to fall, we'll handle that situation when and if that happens. Understood? If so, everyone spread out."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:53 am

"Heron, Maya, go with Zelda. I can form a wall easily." Alan's mind sync mark glowed as he yelled, "GO!" A seal popped up as massive energy began to form around Alan as he prepared for the large barrier.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:59 am

"Maya, get ready. When the barrier goes up fully, form the platform. Heron, I need you to stay with Maya."
"What about you?"
"Don't worry. I'll be alright."
"You don't have enough power to fight back if something goes wrong."
"If something goes wrong, then we'll settle the war ourselves. But, I want to try the non-violent suggestion first. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:01 am

"When I get the signal, I'll form the barrier and meet up with Zelda. Maya, you monitor things while I'm gone. Heron I need you on patrol while you do your task. Meet up with us as quick as possible, when you're done."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:04 am

"Just don't come up the platform. I need Maya to make it large, that way I can keep people from tearing it down if someone gets through. Keep your eyes on Vivian. That's the goal. I'll handle talking to the people. If I spot her, I'll let you all know. Now, let's not waste any time. I hear yelling. And I bet you I know who started it. Alan, get the barrier, Maya, I need you to form the platform. Several feet up. There are a ton of people out here."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:20 am

Alan created the barrier in response to Zelda's signal. The barrier was done as the mind sync mark vanished. "Alright, what now, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:25 am

"Keep an eye out for Vivian. And if you see her, keep an eye on the barrier. She'll do whatever she can to destroy it. I have a feeling I know what her plan is. I do not plan to use my powers for the sake of the people and spirits here. " Zelda listened closely to the echos. "Everyone, take your places. Maya, that's your cue." Maya nodded, and a large platform began to form under Zelda that extended to the top of the barrier-bridge. She didn't want a full and covered barrier formed to show the people she wasn't afraid of them, nor was she wanting to risk war.

"Everyone ready?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:32 am

"Yes, ma'am!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 am

Zelda watched as the crowd attempted to break through the wall. She sighed, knowing that this war would be hard to end. But, she had to start somewhere.
"Spirits of the Spirit Realm, and Mortals of the Mortal Realm, please, listen to me! You don't understand what is happening here. Your enemy is not the one who started the war here. I know this for a fact. Calm yourselves, everyone! I know I appear as mortal, but, my people are both spirit and mortal. Mortals, all of you have a spirit within you. Spirits, most of you have been mortals once. You all are a part of each other. We are the light to our dark. The dark to our light. I am not your enemy, nor are the people from which my origin is. You have no need to fear me, nor to count me as your enemy. I am here to settle this war. To help through this problem. I am AGAINST war. I know that many of you have been through hardships. Many of you lost your families, the people you loved. I know it is hard. Trust me, I do. I lost most of my family due to the people who start this war. And it is not either groups here that started it. I can understand the pain you all are suffering. I've been there. I've risked my life countless times to keep the balance in this world. Along with my partners. They have done the same. There are people out there that want to destroy every last one of you. Are you going to let them get what they want? Or are you going to protect each other to help keep balance on the Earth?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 am

"She speaks the truth. Stop this foolishness before this gets out of hand. This could potentially affect both sides. Fighting IS an option. Let's not resort to unnecessary violence."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 am

Zelda listened as several whispers echoed across the land.
"And how do we know you aren't an enemy? All of you?" a voice yelled. Zelda smiled slightly.
"Because I was once the bridge between spirit and mortal. That title has been passed on to my daughter. You all have her to thank for the continued balance of both your realms. If she dies, and there is no one else to take her place, all of you will perish in your own darkness. Every person has a light and a dark side. It is the side you choose to use, and how you use it that matters. Isn't that right, Vivian?" Zelda called out. A female began to levitate in midair and floated over to Zelda.
"I'd love to know how you recovered."
"A mere spirit transfer. I know my body would die eventually. I have my ways of regeneration."
"Get out of here. You are one of the reasons these people are in war. Your magic can no longer affect me."
"Oh, no? What I have with me right now will ensure that you perish today."
"If I die, it won't be in vain. I'll be showing these people what war does to a person. Even if they're defending others."
"You are foolish."
"I'm not using my powers against you. I don't want these people to break out in war. If they do, the barriers will be destroyed. I have my faith in these people."
"Then you truly are foolish."
Vivian pulled a blade from her cloak and Zelda could feel a sudden sharp pain within her stomach.
"This blade is poisoned. Even if you survive it, you won't be waking up any time soon."
Zelda fell to her knees. Blood dripped onto her hands.
"I... won't give up. Not on.. these people."
"What?"
"Can't you all... can't you all see what war does? It is people like her.... that started it all. If anyone is your enemy... she is one."
"Even if it all starts, at least I'll have one part of the enemy out of my way. That poison is affecting your body. It'll shut down soon enough."
Zelda fell onto her back on the platform.
"You.. Vivian, are the fool."

(No, I did not just die. It was partly faked, and partly not faked. I can't really explain it. I did it like that so you can attack Vivian. Frankly, I hoped you would because your character had a load of rage. Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 am

The clouds were filled with lightning and darkness as Vivian looked up. A sudden red light shot up to the sky as Alan appeared. His mark was glowing heavily as he calmed down. The red aura vanished as lightning roared. Alan sneaked in an antidote he prepared with the ingredients according to Maya's vision. He slipped it into Zelda's mouth and wound, hoping that it'd reach her blood flow soon. Alan's eyes flashed as he saw the energy flow within Zelda. The antidote took effect, purifying the poison. "My mission is to kill you." Alan spoke firmly to Vivian as Vivian was suddenly on the ground, her powers removed from usage. "I have other plans, though." Alan touched Vivian's forehead as everything went black. A few minutes later, Vivian awakened at once, aiming a shot at Alan. No dark energy came out. "I won't kill you. I took away your powers to the fullest extent. You have no energy within you now that gives you your power. You are completely mortal. Now, head back with the dignity you don't even possess anymore and never show your face ever again. If you choose to refuse my offer, I will defend my friends to whatever extent necessary. I won't let you hurt my friends." Alan's eyes flashed red as he calmed down. "This is no time for games. You're done. You can't transfer bodies anymore and you can't attack. You have the chance to live life. Are you going to waste that chance to take on revenge that will result in you being hurt?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:10 pm

"Fine. I will leave. My leave, however, will not save your friend. She is still wounded, you know. I will have my revenge, and I'll have it by taking the life of your ally." Vivian pulled a tiny pebble from her pocket and threw it to the ground. A flash of light struck the sky. When the white light disappeared, Vivian was gone. Zelda quickly removed the blade, then pulled a cloth from her pocket and held it at the bleeding wound. Standing up, to the best of her ability, she called out to the people. She tried to speak without showing signs of pain to keep the crowd at a calm level.
"T.. this is what I am talking about, everyone! Can't... you call see? This is what war does. Are we going to be ruthless and kill our allies? N.. no. We can't. Remember, there are other worlds out there and we must protect them... Even at the cost of our life."
Zelda collapsed unconscious from the increased amount of blood loss. Maya quickly lowered the platform when she spotted Zelda.

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Alan quickly tapped at Zelda's forehead as he whispered, "Mind sync." Everything went black. Alan saw himself in an empty space, figuring that he was within Zelda's spirit. Aqua was weakened. "Aqua... Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:21 pm

"Y... yes I can. Something is happening. My power... it is much more weaker now. What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:23 pm

"Zelda has been injured with a poisoned sword. Alan already purified and removed the poison, but she is still weakened. She's unconscious right now, so there's only us two who are keeping her spiritual plane active. Otherwise, you'd be unconscious. I need to talk to you." "Hurry, Wind. I'm losing her here." "Fine."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:26 pm

"How heavy is the wound? I can't tell. My powers are blocked off because she's injured."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (2)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next