The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:48 pm

"Any questions before we go inside?" Alan asked as they walked down the path created by light.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 am

"I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 am

The background came back into view as Alan and Zelda took their seats.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Zelda listened quietly, curious as to the next step of the plan.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

"Everyone is here, I assume?" A man asked.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 pm

"I'd assume so," Zelda whispered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:06 pm

"Thank you, Mrs. Twunnysix -- Gardner." Henry suddenly took the stage as the man sat down. "We have liberated our headquarters that were taken over by the Lightened, thanks to Alan and Heron. Now, it's time to push the enemy back..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Zelda started going through possible ideas in her mind. Although, it was definitely harder said than done.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:26 pm

"The light is the darkness. The darkness is the light. The Lightened believes that it can rid the world of 'darkness' by recreating the world from scratch. Billions of lives will be lost. It is up to us to stop this."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:28 pm

"If we rid the world of all darkness, we will destroy the light as well. One needs the other to survive. If they believe in destroying the darkness, then they are mad. I do not believe in destroying it, for my goal is to merely keep the balance, but destroying it is not an option."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Alan replied, "No, they are manipulating the darkness to fight against the light. This clash will bring it to its end. We must get rid of the darkness controlling the darkness."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"I don't see what they're after. War is pointless."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:10 pm

"We're trying to prevent war. If we don't stop the Lightened from their plans, they will strike from your agency as the epicenter and burn the land on a radius that will wipe out half the human population, maybe more. They will then recreate the world as they see it. They're manipulating the darkness, which is shifting the natural balance."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 pm

"If I get my hands on any of them, I'll probably end up killing them to knock their heads straight. But, sadly, I'm not allowed to murder nor am I wanting to do it without a good reason." Zelda crossed her arms and sat back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Alan stood up and put his hands on the table. "Our offensive strategies to countering against their actions is to reverse engineer their plans. They created a virus to spread across the internet and gather information spiritually. The virus could display and manipulate the computer's sound system to potentially knock people out or manipulate the screen to hypnotize them until they are unconscious. With my partners, we have developed an anti-virus that has been successful to eliminating this virus. They call their virus Fate. My anti-virus has been labeled as Infinitus. Infinitus, with the root word of infinity, to be beyond the scope of restrictions, to be beyond that we call destiny or fate. Infinitus V. 1 has been effective against the prototype Fate virus. We have invaded their base that was originally ours. I recovered data on a new version of Fate. I have already patched Infinitus to cover that update and it has been released onto the internet to those cooperating with us in secret. Anyone who goes on na browser will immediately have Infinitus."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

"Part of my concern is the spirit and mortal realms. I know there are other worlds out there, but, both of those worlds are going to destroy each other if something isn't done. I've seen what both realms look like, and, from what I can tell, they're in a war within a war. Should one of them be destroyed, it could lead to chaos. And, I think I'd like to settle this rivalry I've seen between them."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:44 pm

"The chaos you see is the result of three things: Manipulated black energy, Fate, and shadows."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:53 pm

"No, not all of it. When the idiots who started the main war started attacking those realms, the bridge between them grew closer to being destroyed. There is nothing but a thin line keeping them apart now. I have found little shadows or any of the sort in those sections. Mortals and Spirits have found a way to literally hurt each other. Normally, they can't. But, because they found a way to cross the bridge, even though the Gate is closed, they found a way to attack each other. Spirits managed to hold a physical form and mortals learned the way of sending their spirits to attack. This is more than what the things you speak of have caused. The war between those two will end, if I have to stop it myself. And if no one questions my ability, then I can try. I'm not letting those worlds kill each other. I have a feeling that someone powerful enough opened up portals somewhere. And I'm not talking illegal ones. I'm talking just to transport. Like what Maya can open to freely travel. She can't travel like I can. She doesn't have that ability just yet. Thus, her Key opens the door to a portal. I have theories I could try. But if this persists then each world will end up dead and practically imploding from the destruction. Am I willing to let that happen? Never. And that's why I'm saying I'm willing to try and take it alone just to stop it. If you dare call me a fool for wanting to try, then you, yourselves, are fools. Someone has to stand up for those realms and stop this nonsense. I know how this war between them started, and I know how it's going to end." Zelda was one moment from opening a portal to leave the room with merely the wave of her hand. "I'm about keeping balance. Especially with those two worlds who need it most right now."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 8:56 pm

"I told you she was broken." Alan said firmly to Henry with a warm smile. Henry continued, "Yes, that is another pressing issue in this matter. But going in there headfirst is ridiculous. If you have a reasonable plan, we're all ears."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:05 pm

"From what I can see, mortals right now believe that the spirits from the spirit world are trying to destroy them out of ruthlessness. Vice-versa. I'm hoping if we can separate them out, perhaps contain them long enough but not hurt them, we can explain the entire situation. I don't want to use force, because if we do then both groups could end up teaming against all of us to destroy us. None of us are invincible. With enough power, because they both are gaining power that they shouldn't have, they could destroy us before one of us has a chance to do anything. They have new weapons now as well that are able to able to stun any living object. That's what they did to Heron. Luckily, there is a reverse feature and it does wear off in a matter of hours depending on how strong the blast is. They're easy to identify. Regardless, we still need to avoid them. Should one of us be discovered of who we really are until needed, it could lead to all of us discovered. If you are captured, you need to not use your powers until instructed to. My main plan was to separate the groups. Pull them back. And, if we must, I do have a back-up plan that I can reveal later."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm

"Sounds good to me." Alan said, standing up. "Here's the deal. We'll separate into groups as Zelda just mentioned. We'll try to spread the news to all the spirits and mortals. Each group will be assigned a certain region. The group will disband there and go individually to spread the news and find the 'leader' so to speak and explain the situation. Half the guys on this mission will be talking to spirits, the other half talking to mortals. You are to locate the leaders, which has already been narrowed down to a limited region. Anything else you want to add, Zelda?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm

"As I do. Should the leaders disbelieve in what you have to say, being that you are only to reveal certain information that I will discuss in a moment, we can have each separate group join into one large group of their own kind. We do not want spirits and mortals to mix until we have an agreement. In which then, I'll be willing to discuss with the entire group of leaders over a peace agreement. That'll be the only way to keep them from killing each other. Take my word.
Now, the information you are only to release is this. Make sure that the specific group and leader knows that you're not taking sides. Your goal is for peace only. If you take sides, you risk your own life. We don't want that at this time of the war. Should they question making peace, tell them that someone has offered to assist both sides. Which, that is where the peace agreement comes in. If they ask if you contain powers that could lead to their help, you are not to respond. Merely say that you're there for peace. Not war.
My back-up plan is that, if the war starts back and both races begin back into a war, that's where I step in. I'm fairly sure this is going to happen, because of how long this war has raged on. When they start back into a war, once we unite the separate groups into two separate ones for each race, I need to be notified immediately. When that comes into play, I'll need Alan, Maya, and Heron for assistance in the middle-field.

Understood? If so, any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm

"What do you need me to do?" A sudden alert came up, "Fate has been upgraded to a beta version, Fate V b2. The new version will be set in approximately 48 hours. "Oh god. I better finish this mission quick. I want my team to get started on patching this beta leak immediately at once!"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:37 pm

"Go handle that. We have some spare time before we need to start taking action. I need to go get Maya, anyway, and update her."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm

"Alright." Alan said as he went to help out the team. "Infinitus Patch V b3 has been completed. Testing is now in progress."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (2)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next