The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (2)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:13 pm

"I can guarantee Maya's return and our powers will remain intact. I just need a word with the guy in charge."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

"There is no single person in charge. It's a group overall. The entire Elite line. We can't talk to every single one of them. And we'd have to in order to even have a shot at it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:27 pm

"I can give it a shot?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:31 pm

"You can try, but I really doubt it'll work. And if it doesn't, I'll have to go and talk to them. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes. We can't lose her. They told me that I'd have to be separated from her for years. And, now, they tell me I have to lose her again. I'm not doing it again!"
"Zelda, calm down, it'll be alright."
"Heron, I'm trying to stay calm but how can you? Honestly. I'm on the verge to losing my mind over this. If I see any of their faces, I swear I think I'll kill them."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Alan vanished as Steve said, "We'll be back in 5 minutes." Steve faded away. Alan saw the elite guardians as he spoke, "I've come to pick up Maya." "Maya has been sentenced to isolation." "For what reason?" "Failing the test." "Why did I get two chances? He** with it, I got tons of chances." "You are different." "Give me the girl." Alan spoke firmly. "That cannot be done." Alan's Infinity mark glowed as storm clouds formed. An infinity symbol lit up in the sky. "You dare betray the Elite Guardians?" "You destroyed innocent energy." "Pardon?" Steve appeared next to him. "The dark shadows have been tormented enough by the Lightened. If you seize this nonsense now, we won't resort to force." "Alan, enough of your nonsense. You are an Elite, so behave like one." "I am not an Elite, nor have I ever been one." "Pardon?" "I am far past an Elite." "Don't tell me you have sacrificed yourself to the shadows for power..." "No. The shadows are our friends, whereas the light is our true enemy." "What do you mean?" The Elite line was suddenly flushed into immediate visions as the activity of the Lightened flashed before their eyes. Alan continued, "Now hand the girl over." "I see you are correct, Alan, but we cannot do that. Regardless, no violence should have been used." "I used violence. I was raged." "Yes, but you are different." "How?" "You have not abused your powers. You used them for defense, out of love for a friend, and for doing the right thing." "Is self-defense not the right thing to do? Because that's all she did and you're giving her false consequences." "That was not self-defense." "The shadows were manipulated and would kill her, if she hadn't defended herself. Now hand the girl over." "I cannot." "I see." A strong wind blew against the representatives of the Elite line. "Alan, you will face severe consequences if you abuse your Elite powers." "You give yourself that stupid title and you can't even use your own ears. I'm not an Elite. I was born with the Infinity mark. I don't need that stupid title. It's worth nothing. I am over that nonsense. I was an Elite when I was 3. Anyone can give themselves a stupid title. It's just a word. I don't need to push my limits to use my powers. I can access them by myself, thank you very much. Now, I'll be returning with Maya. If you choose to stop me, I will use force to protect myself, my friend, and my partner's daughter." A portal opened as Maya fell out, unconscious. She suddenly awakened and saw the Elite line's representatives. She hid behind Steve as she looked at the representatives and Alan. "Now, may I leave, or do you want to mess with me?" "I'm sorry Alan, but for abusing your Elite --" "I don't need a stupid title that's just a simple word." The Elite line's representatives were paralyzed. "I... can't move." "I don't feel like dirtying the realm with blood. Farewell, guys." The storm clouds vanished as time unfroze itself. Heron looked at his watch. It's been only a minute so far. Alan and Steve suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Maya was hiding behind Steve. At the sight of her father, Maya ran up and hugged him tightly. "Sorry it took so long. I paused time a minute after I left. I was going to attempt to make the trip instant. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Zelda stood up and immediately hugged Maya. "Thank the Heavens, you're alright. I am so sorry, Maya... I should've gone after them..." Heron glanced at Alan. "I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I don't care. I'm just glad she's safe."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:01 pm

"No problem. I'm just happy I could be of help. If you have any problems with those 'elite' morons again, just give me a call."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:07 pm

"You guys came came almost a moment too soon. They were merely a moment from stripping my powers. They told me what would happen. They freeze your soul, strip your powers, separate your soul so you can basically suffer the pain of it all, and then banish it. It's terrifying."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:13 pm

"Morons..." Alan mumbled.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:16 pm

"I'm just glad they didn't take the Key. I know we'll need it eventually. They couldn't take it, I'm betting. No one else can use it. When I tried to unlock its powers, I learned that I appear to be the only owner it will accept. I've used it to transport. That may be why a portal opened. Because, I don't think it was Alan's doing. Then again, I'm not entirely sure."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

"I just intercepted your key's signal and I worked together with it to create a warp gate. As you see, a warp gate, or jump gate, requires two ends. I was on one end, and you were on the other."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:23 pm

"Well, I'm just happy that everyone is back together," Heron stated. "I am too. I honestly didn't mean to run off like I did," Maya replied. "Speaking of which, I still don't know what to do about my test and everything. If I go back to try and re-take it, they'll definitely try this again." Zelda said, "Well, I don't think you'll have to. If they considered you a threat to them, then you won't need to pass it. You'll surpass it quickly. Just because you fail a test doesn't mean you didn't learn all the material. When you fail, and you know everything, that's Test Anxiety. Trust me. I went through that in school because I always stressed."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:31 pm

"You don't need to take a test to unlock your powers. They will unlock themselves when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:34 pm

"Well, I was hoping maybe to find out why I'm the Gate. I mean, from what everyone describes, my role is officially pointless."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm

"On the contrary. Although your role is significant, there are enemies trying to avoid having to deal with you. Rather than killing you to take control of the gate, they are bypassing it. This has come to an end. Right Steve?" Steve gave a smirk. Explosions were heard outside the layer as Computer spoke, "Intercepting news transmission from the mortal realm: BREAKING NEWS- The invasions have finally stopped for the time being..." "That's all, Computer. That's all I have to hear." "I'll archive the transmission." "Thanks, I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm

"The Gate still needs to be closed. It's open, and as long as it's open it makes things a lot easier for everyone. It'll take time to locate it, and then get it closed. I remember hearing that if the Shadows take over the Gate Keeper, then they could do a load of damage with it. But, they can't do it easily regardless."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:14 pm

"So what are you going to do?" Alan asked, sneaking a smile to Heron as he knew where Alan was getting at.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm

"Alan, what are you thinking?" Heron asked.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:22 pm

"You choose now to question me?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:28 pm

"Yeah, because I'm a little unsure of what you're talking about."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm

"You want the gate closed. The gate operates as a switch embedded in a seal within Maya."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

"The Key has its purpose in that," Maya stated. "However, I'd have to find the Gate to use it."
"That's the thing," Zelda cut in. "I learned one thing when I held that power. There isn't a physical Gate. You ARE the Gate."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:42 pm

"No, there's a seal that corresponds to that within her."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm

"What kind of seal?" Maya asked.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 pm

"A gate restrictive seal level 5, V 2.0."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (2)   Elite Descendants RP. (2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (2)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next