The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Eight and Beyond!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 am

Removing the cloak, Luna laid back in the bed and was terribly tired. Most of her energy had been used in training. She found herself lucky to avoid combat with JayJay.

"How did he respond? Like, to the scarf and letter." Shadow asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"He doesn't really know what to think of it, I assume. He, at first, seemed a little unwilling to take the letter. I didn't say a word to him, so it made a bit of progress."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet
Name:: JayJay

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:20 am

JayJay changed into his blue shorts and gray, tight, sleeveless shirt. He ate a little, then got in bed. Just as he was about to fall asleep, he heard a crashing sound coming from outside. He got up and headed outside to check it out, not even bothering with putting shoes on. He saw two men running away from the alley behind the Pokemon Center and heard a moan coming from behind a few boxes. JayJay moved all the boxes and saw a young man unconscious, a bag next to him looked like it was riffled through and a small ornate box lied next to it. It was a Pokeball holder and it was empty. The boy started coming to and he whisper about his stolen Pokemon. JayJay had had it. He turned and saw the two goons still running. He shouted to get the attention of someone else to help the boy and set off at full speed, gaining fast on the two.

They heard his heavy footfalls and turned for a moment to see what was going on, then both became deathly plae and started running for their lives. It moments, JayJay had not only caught up to them, but was close enough to tackle them. JayJay didn't just tackle these two goons, he took them down. He drop kicked the first and jumped onto the second who couldn't even hope to hold his weight up. He was tempted to beat the two senseless, but held himself back and simply dragged them back to the boy, clutching the backs of their necks until they returned the boys belongings
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 am

Luna sighed. "Can you tell me what exactly is going on here? At Team Rocket?"

"They're attempting a take over of Kanto, and I can't fight them all off alone. With you undercover, it keeps your friend out of danger. However, at the same time, you risk running a brawl with him. You need to think of something to do at your next meeting."

"I don't know what I can do. He's going to expect me to speak eventually."

"Sleep on it. We'll talk tomorrow."

He climbed up to the top bunk and laid back. Luna was the first one asleep. Out of the two, the most exhausted.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 am

JayJay got back the his room after handing the crooks over to Officer Jenny, but he could only find fitful sleep. Nightmare after nightmare plagued him. after a few hours, the nightmares subsided and he found sleep, but only for a few hours, seeing as it was almost dawn
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:37 am

Morning soon came and Luna was still a bit worn down. She was given breakfast by Shadow, then immediately off to practice by noon.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 am

JayJay woke up and started working out. After he got cleaned up he got dressed and left Lavender town, west bound to Saffron City. Something told him that there was more waiting there than a Badge. He cleared out all the trainers on the route and battled more wild Pokemon than he could count. He was about halfway through the route by noon when he felt he was being followed
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:46 am

Luna had been fighting with Shadow for hours on end, and by the time they were done she seemed about as equally matched to him. She had a new letter to write and little time did she have. Luna would have to meet up with JayJay again if she were to give him new information. A grunt had reported spotting him in Saffron today, and that only meant that he was out to find her. She had to stay undercover as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:52 am

After a few more battles, Ivysaur and Larvitar evolved at the same time in a brilliant light show into Venusaur and Pupitar. JayJay and his whole team celebrated by having a small feast, then continued to move along. He had made it into the City long before, then thought he saw a Team Rocket Grunt peer out from behind a building, but ignored it. He headed to the Gym to challenge the leader, only to find she was out sick for a while. He sighed, then started looking around the city.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 am

Luna finished up her letter. In cursive yet again, it read,

"We meet again, Trainer. I have news on your friend. My sources say she is safe and unharmed. However, she is currently unable to contact you directly without taking some risks. She has been advised to avoid contact for the sake of protection.

Also, the town you have left, Vermilion, has now been claimed by Team Rocket. Do not worry, the Pokemon Center has not been touched. I had a feeling that would concern you. Nurse Joy and the belongings of the Pokemon Center have been moved to Cerulean for now. Cerulean is safe from the hands of the Rockets thanks to you and your friend. They have left Cerulean alone for now. Officer Jenny and party are struggling, but they are standing firm as of right now.

I will answer a question for you tonight. Why exactly am I helping you? Because I believe you're a piece to a puzzle that has yet to be solved. This mystery even I have yet to figure out for myself."
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 am

JayJay explored more of the city, not really finding anything interesting. Sliph CO was a boring building and the Dojo wasn't a challenge, seeing as only one trainer was there, the rest were on vacation. JayJay stood on the south edge of town, wondering what to do next, his thoughts filled with Claire, and Team Rocket, and all the lies he'd been fed. It made him sick.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:19 am

Night began to fall on Saffron. Luna was ready to meet JayJay again. She put the letter inside her cloak and started back out the door. Shadow met up with her.

"He's here in Saffron. You're safe to head out the front door, but ride Pidgeot out of there."

Luna made her way outside. As soon as she was far enough from Team Rocket headquarters, she tried to spot JayJay. Making her way onto a rooftop, she jumped over to the top of a tree. Luna appeared as a shadow against the sky, but she was sure JayJay could see her.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:25 am

JayJay made his way through the crowds, using his size to his advantage to push his way through people who decided to stand still in the street. He knew he was being watched, and he knew it was from the roof top, from which roof top and who was watching him, he had no clue. He decided to make it easy and went down an alley to find a fire escape. He climbed up with blazing speed and made it the roof and looked around. He just walked to the center of the roof, he didn't look around, he knew whoever was watching him would reveal themselves
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:27 am

Luna pounced from the tree to the roof, though she didn't attack JayJay. She was glad she reapplied her mask and hood prior to coming. Luna tightened it around her face, ensuring the lower part of her face wasn't visible. She nodded to JayJay as a greeting.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:31 am

He growled in response

"I'm tired of being lied to. If you won't give me answers, I'll find her on my own. The only help I need is from my team." JayJay gave her a second to reply, the lights coming from below him made him look even bigger than normal, and perfectly illustrated the rage drawn on his face.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:33 am

Luna let out a small laugh. She pulled the envelope from her pocket and handed it off to JayJay. She stayed where she was, waiting for him to read it.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:37 am

JayJay read the letter. He then tucked it away and looked back to the figure.

"I can't trust someone I don't know" JayJay replied flatly
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 am

Luna knew she'd need proof that she could help JayJay. She had a feeling she only had one shot before he'd go full blow on her. Out of her pocket, she pulled out Claire's trainer card she had received in the battle with Brock and held it between two fingers. Luna was sure JayJay knew what the card was, and Claire had carried it with her prior to being taken from Vermilion City. It was the only proof that Luna had to show she had secret connections to Claire.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:50 am

JayJay froze for a moment. He didn't know what to do. He knew he'd lied to if he asked how she got that card. He also knew someone had to be close to Claire to get her Trainer Card. He stepped forward
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:55 am

Luna smiled under the mask and put the card back in her pocket. She glanced up at the sky and knew she has to get back to headquarters soon. She was sure even JayJay knew the hour was late. Luna put a hand to her chest and nodded, silently promising to return with more information come the next day.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:57 am

JayJay stepped close to her and looked her square in the eyes

"Can I trust you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:00 am

Luna nodded. She hadn't flinched, knowing JayJay's anger before. She only wished she could answer more for JayJay. Up to this point, she couldn't respond with her voice. Only with head responses to avoid exposure. Silently, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:03 am

"Meet here, tomorrow at noon. I'll be waiting
Thank you" JayJay said, his voice became quiet, almost a whisper. He had no choice. He only had her word that Claire was safe, but she couldn't speak. He couldn't hear her voice, but he knew she wasn't telling him the full truth. He turned so she could leave without him knowing where she went
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 am

Luna knew she was hurting him inside. A tear ran down her face. She didn't want to leave like this. She put a hand on his shoulder and pulled Claire's trainer card back out.
Back to top Go down
JayJay
Star Member!
JayJay

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 am

He turned around to face her and saw she had withdraw Claire's Card once more. His left eyebrow raised ever so slightly.

"What is it?" He asked, unable to think of something else to say
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:13 am

Luna closed her eyes to hold back the sudden pain she felt within her. When she reopened them, she held out the card to JayJay. It was in safer hands with him than with her right now. Even if it was her card. She had been deceiving him, and she was aware that once he found out he'd probably develop a deep hatred for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eight and Beyond!   Eight and Beyond! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eight and Beyond!
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: