The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 pm

"Did you find anything, Zel? I just found a piece of his clothing. Can you track him down with this?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 8:55 pm

"I'd have to have to time to tell. My powers are in such a state that I can't trace it quickly. Let me see it. Maybe I can get something."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"Alright. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Zelda took the cloth and folded it between her hands. She closed her eyes, trying to gain a vision from it. "It's hard to see the vision. It's blurry. I can see flames. The building burned down completely. I can see two people. A tall one, and that person is carrying a young girl. I'm assuming it was Heron saving the girl who was trapped. They both were injured. I can hear him telling the girl just to stay calm. The building collapsed, and they were still inside but was in an area where the debris wouldn't have hit them. I can see them, running, but the direction I can't tell."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Steve replied, "Heron? I know that guy. He was there when we set off the explosives to the building. I broke free of their control and covered for him and the girl. They're taking cover in the forest."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 pm

Zelda immediately glances into the direction of the forest, hearing a familiar voice. "Zelda!" the voice yelled. Zelda spots him. "Heron..." she whispered. She ran into his direction, then hugging him tightly. "I could only assume... after hearing the explosion..." "Don't worry about it. I'm alright. A little scratched up, but otherwise fine. Does Maya know?" "I'm afraid she thinks the same as I did, but she ran off. I couldn't get her to stay." "I swear she's as stubborn as you are." "She's your daughter." "But she takes after you." "Point taken." Heron kissed her gently, and then turned to face Steve. "Tell Alan everything is alright."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm

"I'm right here." Alan said as Heron turned around to see Alan leaning against the tree behind him. "Glad to hear and see you're alive." Alan continued.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:51 pm

"Would've loved it if I could've kept my shirt, you know." "You're muscular. I've always loved that about you." Heron picked Zelda up into his arms. "Didn't expect that, did you?"

Meanwhile, Maya had ventured in the Universe of Realms, as she preferred to call it, to hopefully give her some lead on where she needed to go. She found a certain world, and entered it. It led her to a graveyard, by what it appeared to be. She went to its center and sat on the middle platform. Maya heard an echo. The sound of the passed Elites.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:53 pm

"Having fun there?" Alan asked.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 pm

"Shut up, Alan." Zelda laughed a bit, and then Heron put her down finally. "You just wait until we get back. I hate to see you burned." "You've got burns, too." "Yeah, but I can heal yours." "Oh, fine."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 pm

Alan laughed to himself. "Hey, at least you have someone." Steve replied, "It's almost nighttime." Alan replied, "Let's go, guys. Heron, are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:13 pm

"I better. If Maya comes back, then at least then she'll know." "I ought to go find her." "If you two have been arguing again, it'll be a while. I know how you get, and so she'll react the same." "What is that supposed to mean?" "You're stubborn." "So are you." "Fair enough." "Let's go, Alan."
----

"Who's there?" Maya asked. "The four sent from the final world to start your journey, Elite of the Gate. However, we all question your departure. Why have you decided to leave on your own?" "If my father is dead, and my mother doesn't care, then why shouldn't I?" "Your father is alive, and your mother greatly cares." "I can talk to them in my return. I have things I know I have to do." "Indeed. We will send out someone momentarily. They will be in spirit, but only appear to the ones of your choosing." "Send it to mom and dad only. They can deliver the message off to anyone else. Let no one interfere unless they are under their names." "Very well."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:19 pm

The three were back at the spiritual plane as Alan sat down on the couch. Computer said, "Sir, I prepared dinner for four." Alan asked, "You knew Heron was coming?" Computer replied, "I figured." Alan replied back, "Thanks. We really appreciate it." Computer replied back, "No problem."

Last edited by Paint on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:25 pm

As Zelda and Heron were back in Zelda's room laying on her bed, she heard the sound of a small jingle. A golden spirit entered the room. "Names please?" it asked. "Zelda and Heron Gardner." "Status." "Elite and Mortal." "Confirmed. A message was sent to you from Maya Gardner." "We accept the message."
An energy sphere formed and the spirit tossed it to Zelda and held it in her hand. "Break the sphere and the message will be given." The spirit disappeared. Zelda collapsed the sphere and a voice was heard.
"Mom, dad, when you get this message, it means I'm going into that mission I need to go through before I'm ready to match you guys. I'll be back soon. Don't worry. I found the Elite Resting Place. They sent this message to you for me. I know dad is alive, and I'm overjoyed, but if I leave now it could ruin everything. I know how to get back, and I'll explain how later. I'll see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 pm

"Oh, alright. Have fun, Maya." Alan said as he rolled his eyes. "She'll be alright. She's your daughter after all. You must have passed something down besides your stubbornness... and ignorance... and sarcasm... and... I'll stop here before I provoke something." Alan gave a warm smile that resembled a smirk, vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:35 pm

"Now, that's a little insulting," Heron stated. "Now, now, honey. Leave the killing to me later. You can have your fun, but killing him is my job." "Oh, alright. But I get to bury him if he doesn't come back like you did." "Deal."

Maya was surrounded by the four spirits. "First things first, show the key. We need to see if it has adjusted to you yet." "What is it for, exactly?" "For you, it can open locks with energies mixed in them. The impossible locks become possible. It can open immediate portals. There are many things. You just have to unlock the power within. This is called the Gate Key. Meaning, only you can use it to lock or unlock the gate. It will need to be sealed, and that is up to you. However, it does have many other purposes in the Elite role you will learn about later."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:44 pm

"Aw, how sweet. You're both cooperating." Alan replied, laughing to himself as dinner was served.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm

Zelda smiled, wanting to slap that smile off of Alan's face. "Zelda, I know what you're thinking. Let's not resort to violence today. I think I've had enough of it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:47 pm

"I don't need to read her mind. I know what she's thinking. Zel, you can slap me later. Dinner comes first. I'm also with Heron on this one."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:50 pm

The three of them went off to dinner.

Some time later, Maya had began to attempt to unlock the secrets within her key. Her visions sometimes required mental thinking or physical movement within the vision itself. After a short time, she started practicing her powers with spirits from the passed Elites.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:52 pm

"Wow, this looks great." Alan said. The three sat down as Alex joined them.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:52 am

Maya was glad with the fact her powers were much stronger than before. She had even learned a few things. Although, controlling her temper was not on the list. When she learned she probably wouldn't be back home for a few days, she was a little happy about it. Maya wasn't really happy with the fact of working with a group, only because she didn't exactly have trust in anyone at that rate. She wondered what she would do after everything was finished, and she had fully reached connection with her inner spirit, Terrene. Maya knew that her parents would be worried, but she thought she could work on her own. According to the passed Elites she trained with, they didn't say anything about working in a group. They even mentioned that some Elites of one generation did their job even though the team was split up. Maya considered which path she would take.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 pm

"I wonder how Maya's doing. Do you think she passed?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:26 pm

Zelda placed her head on her hands. "I don't know. After the way she acted earlier, I really don't know. We got in this huge argument, and I don't think she has any idea what she's up against." Heron replied, "Maybe she'll be safe. I think I know where she went." "Same."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 pm

"But will she be able to pass the test?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next