The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:29 pm

"I remember you said you were heading away for a few days. But, that's about it. That was around the time when Agents International put me on Mandatory Vacation. It sucked, majorly. I would've rather stayed here. They had to send in a substitute Director until I came back."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:08 pm

"I was invited by a certain organization. This branch of Agents International is not even known by Agents International. This branch, Branch X for the sake of this conversation, is an organization that is fighting them. I was invited by the head of the organization. He wanted me to quit, but I couldn't. He created this "rank" called "universal manager." Above the directors are the Agents International staff. Universal Managers, which consists of three people, including myself, are around the rank of those higher-ups in Agents International. I was given access to all databases operated by Agents International and Branch X. I can administrate and moderate the whole terminal. And when browsing the terminal, I discovered an old article on controlling dark energy. Dark energy cannot be controlled by anything. Just like black energy. White and light energy can. They did a scan on me on my ability to control dark energy. It had to do with my willpower. Dark energy can control me. But I decided to take over. Now, dark energy and I are "friends." I don't suppress it. It lives in my spirit without any suppression. This phenomenon led to my invitation. Dark energy is the brother to black energy. Black energy cannot be consumed or purified. It is dark energy in an unstable state. I faced black energy before. It was a sample. I carry this mark -- the upgrade to my powers. I am immune to the effects of black energy. I can suppress and contain it. I can reflect and deflect it. But nobody can control it. To control it is to possess a similar makeup to the black energy. One must possess a stable force that is opposite in nature to the unstable black energy. Maya has this force. I've been assigned to secretly monitor her until the black energy would find or kill her. I could tell you this after your messenger appeared. Messengers come and go with a task at hand. There were a group of men sent to eliminate the Gardner family. Mr. and Mrs. Gardner were successfully killed. However, two people survived. Their task wasn't to kill your parents. They were to activate your Elite powers. Emotional damage gave it a boost. They were sent to kill and die as long as their task was complete. They would kill you if you haven't activated your powers. You and Little were separated in the long run. These messengers - their generation died a while after. The recent messengers were assigned to find Maya and activate her powers. However, each messenger has an assigned style. Whether through death or violence to Rena's direct approach. Rena has been assigned to help you unlock your powers. Of course, you will die in the process. Her task is to unlock your powers, whether you die or not. That is why I interfered. I have been assigned to kill off the generation of messengers: Rena and the wolves. The wolves were the beast spirits of the men that murdered your family. They have been brought back in beast spirit form to unlock Maya's powers. I was monitoring the terminal, when I found out that they had a glitch. I modified their task so that it'd be locked. Black energy took over the system. I flushed it out, but their old task was restored: to kill the Gardner family. They couldn't kill off Maya or you in the end. I interfered in the middle, containing their black energy in the process. The wolves ran off, but I managed to get rid of that problem. Their old task has been eliminated. There are two messengers remaining. One for me. One for you. My messenger that has been assigned -- I killed him. He challenged me and activated my new powers in Mind Sync. He died afterwards. Rena -- she is a special messenger. She has been assigned to unlock the next level to your powers. Her technique is questionable. Most messengers may resort to killing their apprentices. Some do not and successfully mentor them and vanish off the face of the Earth, soon to return to another assigned apprentice. The head assigned Rena to Zelda Gardner. My instructions were to monitor the Gardner family in case Rena faced the same fate as the wolves did: task modification by black energy. These were my exact, quoted instructions: Monitor the Gardner family. Keep them alive. If it comes right down to it, remove Rena and reset her status in the terminal. When the time comes, black energy will strike Maya Gardner. Your next mission is to ensure if she can control the black energy. Upon discovering that black energy has returned, report it through your mark via the terminal. I will intercept your signal and notify all personnel. After I receive your signal, inform Maya Gardner and Zelda Gardner on your information. Status is optional. Make sure you have the infinity barrier cast to block out communications and black energy. After you quote my instructions, intercept Maya's spirit and release the substance within the vial I gave you into her spiritual plane. The antidote will allow her immune system to produce antigens against the black energy, so she will not face pain from her first interaction with it. The black energy has already controlled her. For her next interaction, her first with the black energy, and not vice-versa, she will be able to control it efficiently. After that --" Alan spilled the vial into her spiritual plane as he returned to his body. "-- proceed back to headquarters. That were my instructions. You have the antidote within you now. I'm sorry if this was vague. I can answer three questions before I have to go report this personally."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Maya took a step forward, beside Zelda. "So, you're trying to tell me that I've got some special power that barely any Elite before has had. And that's the control of Black Energy. Only, I just can't let it basically corrupt me. With or without my powers. And that you were sent to find out if I could or not?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:25 pm

"If you could not, I had to interfere and help have it exit your body. If you could, I had to confirm that with my report and still have it removed. It does not matter whether you're an Elite. That status is not relevant. It's a natural gene that complements the black energy. However, that gene is flawed. That's where the antidote comes in. It removes the gene that suppresses that ability. The gene is not inherited. It results from your spirit."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 11:26 pm

"So, it keeps me from being able to control it? I'm not sure I understand."

"If it stops her, then that's against her birth right. And I never agreed to allowing that. If she can control it, and control it properly, then she shouldn't have it taken away from her. This could be to our advantage in the war. You know just as well as I do that we're in a war with the Dark Spirits."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:13 am

"No, the gene in her stops her from controlling it. I'm on your side -- I just removed that flawed gene so you can."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am

"Well, until she's ready to take on the Black Energy, I want her protected. I know she isn't ready yet."
"And when will I be ready?"
"You'll know. It may be before or after you come into the "Elite-ship," as I like to call it. But, you'll know when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:17 am

"I know when, but I cannot say. Anything else before I have to go?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:19 am

"I think that's about it," Zelda stated. Maya nodded.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:21 am

"Alright, I'll keep you ladies updated on the matter -- Hm, I can't access the --"

Alan's mark activated, revealing an infinity sign. "Agent Alan requesting access." The barrier faded as the mark glowed. Alan suddenly faded away.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:31 am

"Oh...'kay?" Maya stated, a bit confused.
"He does this. You get used to it. Why don't you go find Alex and talk to him for a bit? I've got some things to do."
"Sure."

Maya walked off as Zelda walked to her room. She saw a paper on her desk in Maya's handwriting.

"Journal Entry 1. Couldn't find a book to write this in, so I used regular paper as a substitute. I keep having these visions, and some are of the past and future, I'm assuming. Why? Maybe it's part of my trait? I'm not sure. I plan to ask mom -- That sounds so strange. I keep wanting to say 'Zelda' only because I'm not used to this -- because maybe she knows. I think I do know, however. I'm just not sure. I have a feeling she knows and she won't tell me even if I ask. Oh well. Maybe I'll find out soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 am

"Alright, I've completed my mission."

"Well done, Agent Alan."

"Anything else?"

"Just one thing."

"What is it?"

"Rena is plotting to ask Zelda one more time --"

"-- and then she'll kidnap her if she refuses?"

"Correct."

"I'm on it."

"If Rena kidnaps her, you have authorization to remove her if necessary."

"Understood."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 am

Zelda was already aware of what Maya's trait would be as soon as she came into it. She was already sure. Suddenly, Zelda heard a ringing in her ear. As if it was a signal from the Spirit Realm. She sat on her bed and meditated. A short time later, she found herself in the forest of the realm. Rena stood in front of her.

"It's about time you showed up. I told you we have things to do."
"Yes, and I have a daughter to train. I want to do it while I'm still around to, you know."
"And I know you haven't been with your daughter in years. Yeah, I know the story. But, the kid can take care of herself while you're here."
"She still needs my guidance."
"And you still need mine."
"But I could just as easily learn it on my own. It's not like you're the Goddess of all Elites."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 am

Alan sensed Rena's presence as he walked in the spirit world. He waited on signs of refusal and denial from Zelda and Rena, respectively, prior to taking action.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 am

"You know, you're going to need my help."
"How so? First you attack Maya, then you threaten me indirectly. I can sense you're indirectly trying to threaten me. And, I don't believe I like that exactly. I understand that you're only friendly with me alone and you're my 'Tutor.' But that doesn't give you the right to pull this kind of stunt. I don't know who sent you, but whoever did needs to revoke your status."
"That is not your call."
"But I have a role in it, if that's the case."
"And what if I can stop you?"
"Then that's another story." Zelda gave Rena a dark glare, warning her to stop. Zelda was already fed up and wouldn't stand anyone else bothering her today.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 am

Alan continued to watch the two, listening to what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 am

"Look, we have things to do. If you want to stall, then that's fine. You're putting Maya in danger just by lingering here longer than you should be."
"And how would you know that?"
"Because there are things I know that you do not."
"I'm tired of people like you tampering with things. You're not here to help me, I can tell."
"Then explain why I unlocked your current form of Aqua, which you HAVEN'T used even though it's been available for you?"
"Because I don't have to."
"Do you not trust me?"
"No, I'm just not a moron. That's your job."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:42 am

"You go, girl." Alan thought. Alan laughed to himself, staying hidden and unnoticed by the others.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:49 am

Zelda and Rena stared at each other for a few moments, debating on what the other would do or say.

"Alright. You know what? I tried. I told them I would try. You're too stubborn for your own good, and you have too much power for your own good. You just wait, Zelda Twunnysixteen. And yes, I do know your true identity. You changed your name to hide your daughter. Just wait. One day, you'll see your mistake." A flash suddenly appeared, blinding Zelda for a moment, and Rena instantly disappeared. Zelda faded from sight as she returned to the Mortal Realm and found Maya yelling in her ear.

"--CAN YOU HEAR ME?!"
Zelda fell backwards on the floor from the yelling.
"Yes, I can hear you, but I think I'm deaf now." Zelda laughed slightly as Maya pulled Zelda to her feet. "Should I ask?"
"When you're asking about Rena, no, you shouldn't."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 am

"ALAN. I WILL FREAKING KILL HER."

Alan slapped Rena.

"Thanks. I needed that."

"What are you going to do?"

"Not sure. I'm not kidnapping her, that's for sure."

Alan raised an eyebrow.

"Well... No, I couldn't. She'll face the consequences."

"Just wait until she's ready."

"It will be too late."

Alan slapped her.

" FOR THE LAST TIME, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE."

Alan apologized, helping Rena up.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:07 am

Zelda wondered what Rena truly meant. Was she targeting Zelda alone or Maya as well? It was a question she couldn't answer. She had a strange feeling that Maya would be coming into her powers soon as a result.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:11 am

Rena returned to Zelda after her conversation with Alan.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 am

Zelda could hear Rena practically yelling for her, and asked Maya to go practice for a while so she could sort out some thoughts. Maya left and Zelda sat and meditated. She spoke to Rena through the mortal realm, due to her bit of refusal to even look at Rena.
"Get your butt in the Spirit Realm. Don't make me go to that realm."
"I'm staying here. If you want to put both my daughter and myself in danger, then no. I won't have it. I dare you to come to this realm. I'm stronger than I look, you know."
"You don't know the measure of my power."
"And you don't know mine. Your job was to tutor. Not to hurt. What's your deal?"
"My deal is you."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:21 am

"Rena. Play nice. Consider her emotions and feelings. She's not just a task." Alan told her separately.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 am

"Look, I want to make this clear. We have things to do. And some things will require your spiritual state."
"I don't exactly trust you, do you not realize that?"
"Yeah, I've known that."
"Then insist all you want. I have never needed someone to tell me how to use my powers, and I don't need one now. You're only here to ensure that I get into them. Not to truly teach them. That's not a required role. Rather, highly recommended. I've seen your kind before. And all your kind wants is the death of mortals. But, because my kind is in the Elite-ship business, you can't do that. There are rules, though, that you can get the loophole around."
"Do you wanna bet?"
"Do you wanna get your butt burned?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next