The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:41 pm

"Ryou, not in front of Shannon." Cathain facepalmed. Shannon was a bit in shock.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:42 pm

"Ryou wiped the blood off his face as he told Xana, "Yo Xana, let's take this outside. We don't need to involve a couple of girls in our manly fight, right Xana?" Ryou spoke, aiming to persuade Xana into focusing on him and not his friends.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:44 pm

"Oh, I know you didn't plan to fight him by yourself, did you?" Shannon put a hand on Cathain's shoulder. "Yes, I do this daily. I'll explain later."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:47 pm

The wall exploded as Ryou blocked the blast. "Hey, don't go killing my friends." Ryou spoke as Xana took Shannon's form. He mixed in with the two as Ryou sighed. he cut Shannon in half, as Xana's image was distorted. "I can tell which one you are." Ryou spoke as he punched Xana through the wall.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:51 pm

XANA stood back up and took his target to Shannon. "Oh, not over my dead body." Cathain kicked XANA in the face as he took her form. "When one lives alone, one must learn how to protect thy self. I'm not some irish pretty face. And yes, I am irish. You'd be surprised at where I found that my name came from." Cathain struck XANA down as they went to combat. She pulled him into a headlock.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Ryou pulled Cathy off as he put his hand on Xana's form. "Ryou, Code Lyoko, remote launch sequence, code XAV." Ryou spoke as Xana's form was erased from the real world. "Cathy, I need your permission to wipe Shannon's memory."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Shannon was already gone from the room. "I'll be right back." Cathain dashed out of the room, going after Shannon. Jumping on her and taking her to the ground, she held Shannon's arms behind her and sat on her back.
"Would you mind getting off?"
"Would you mind letting me explain?"
"Does this face look like I want to hear it?"
"Does this face look like I care?"

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Ryou was in front of Shannon as he spoke, "I can wipe her memory. The last thing we need is to have the men in black come after her first."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:02 pm

"I doubt they'd come after her. Their first priority would be you and I. Not some random student."
"Can someone just explain what's going on?"
"I'm trying to protect you."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:04 pm

"You got two choices, hear me out and join us, or hear me out and have your memory wiped. Cathy, get off of her. I'll handle this. You can also run, but that will lead me to go with the memory erase option."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:05 pm

"Cathy? When did you ever--"
"I never went by that name."
Cathain got off of Shannon.
"Don't you think it's best if it came from a friend than from someone she hardly knows?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Fine. If you have any questions, you can ask me."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:12 pm

"Listen, I'll take her back to my dorm. We don't need to be out in the open like this. I'll meet up with you back at the Factory in a little while."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:14 pm

"I'll tag along. Xana is still on the move."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm

"You need to be at the Factory in case he decides to get stupid and mess with the computer. I'll handle Shannon."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 pm

"He can't access the factory."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:26 pm

"Don't you know how he comes here? Any computer. Any piece of technology, he can appear and come through."
"Okay. I'll settle this," Shannon started. "Ryou, leave this to Cathain. Why don't you go do us a favor and get a cup of coffee?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Ryou gave Shannon a cold glare that made her gulp. "On second thought, I'll go to the factory, Cathy. I need to cool off. I don't want to accidentally kill your friend here."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:36 pm

"I told you. Lay one hand on her, and I'll murder you myself. I said I'd protect her, and that means from you too. If I told you once, I'll tell you again, Drazard. Lay off."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Ryou glared at Cathy. Cathy glared back. After a few minutes of endless glaring that made Shannon gulp constantly, Ryou spoke, "Fine."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Cathain watched Ryou walk out. She locked her door.
"What the He** is going on, Cathain?"
"I think I should start from the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Ryou reached the computer room in the factory as he ran a scan for activated towers. There were no activated towers in the meantime as he took a seat on the chair.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:48 pm

"First, you have to promise me you won't mention anything. This is something that could put all of our lives in danger."
"Coming from you, I'll keep that promise."
"Alright. Here's how the story goes. Remember that abandoned Factory? That Factory holds a computer. A super-computer. That computer is linked to a virtual world named Lyoko. This world, so far, consists of five regions. All of which contain towers that are important to access information on the computer. Lyoko also contains the world's biggest threat. XANA. XANA is an evil program that was created to help Project Carthage, but XANA went from good to bad. The computer was shut down for many, many years. This is the second time its been turned on. I've been to Lyoko myself, but, when I went, I had more trouble in store than I expected."
"So, what happened? Why didn't you shut it down?"
"This is why. I went to a tower, and found information that XANA didn't want me to have. It gave my virtual character a virus. But, because I'm linked to that character, it gave it to my real world self as well."
"So?"
"So, if I turn off the computer for good, it'll kill me. There's only so many hours I can go with the computer off before it will ultimately take my life."
"How did you find out?"
"Remember that one morning I nearly came in late for class a few weeks ago?"
"You said you had a headache. Is that why?"
"It was from the computer. I shut it down, realizing my mistake, and managed to get it back on before I blacked out. Ever since then, I've been trying to stop XANA from achieving his new found goal. To take over the world. Ryou found me one night at the Factory. Since that day, we've been working to find out everything we can about Lyoko and XANA. We want to destroy XANA for good, but we can't if I'm linked to Lyoko. Ryou claims he has a solution, but it's not that simple. There's more to it, and I won't tell him."
"Why have you been trying to protect me?"
"To save you from XANA. If XANA is after you, it means he's also after me. And I'd do anything to keep you safe. Even if it costs my life. I've been attacked by XANA too many times over to give up now."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Ryou spoke directly into Cathy's mind, "I know your situation quite well. it's the fact that you're linked to it, that's troubling to us."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:58 pm

"I'll deal with you later, Ryou. Back off."
"Let me get this straight. You're part of a team that's trying to save the world?"
"Yeah. I'm the only one out of the two that has direct tower access. Ryou can control it from the computer, but I'm the only one that can deactivate it."
"And what does this tower do?"
"Gives us information, and it allows us to stop XANA. You haven't followed us and discovered us before because we had been launching a return to the past. Meaning, we can go back in time for one day."
"I see."
"Do you understand why we can't have people running around the computer?"
"I think so."
"Want to come with me to the Factory?"
"Sure."
"Promise me you won't call the police?"
Shannon nodded. "I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Lyoko: The New Generation.   Code Lyoko: The New Generation. - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Lyoko: The New Generation.
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next