The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Pokemon RP Sign Ups

Go down 
+4
littleradrally
Jash(:
TubbyCustard
ZeldaG
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Pokemon RP Sign Ups Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 pm

This is the Pokemon RolePlay sign ups. Many voted, and you said that you wanted a Pokemon RP. So, here it is. Here is the Sign Ups. Please follow this format:

Name:
Trainer or Team Rocket?: (We need a Team Rocket member. At least 1 or 2!)
Origin: (What Region do you come from? Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, or Sinnoh?)
Starter Pokemon? (Can NOT be a legendary or a rare Pokemon. Must be Common)
Extra Information: (Appearance, Family, History, etc...) (If family with another RP member, you MUST ASK THEM FIRST.)

This is the current Storyline that we are following. If you have other suggestions, please EMAIL me. I prefer emails. Check my contact form for details.

Spoiler:
Any suggestions? Please contact me.

If you want a Trainer Card to go to the GFX Area and my Art Show for Trainer Cards.
You must post here first for a Card and must be approved for the RP.

Rules of the RP:
1. You must use proper talk. Not this..SMS talk. Not that.
2. Be respectful. No God-Play.
3. No double posting unless it's an OOC (Out-of-Context).

My sign up will be in the next post. Please visit my Art Show for Trainer Cards.
They can be edited later. Just ASK.

Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:14 pm

Name: Miyuki Elm
Trainer or Team Rocket?: Trainer
Origin: Johto
Starter Pokemon: Female Eevee
Extra Information:
Miyuki is a teenage female who is related by sibling with Haku Elm. She is a brunette with brown eyes. She usually wears a short-sleeve shirt with shorts and tennis shoes. They are the son and daughter of Professor Elm of Johto. They started their journey just recently and are going to Kanto. Miyuki and Haku decided on taking a cruise. Miyuki is very caring of her Eevee. Her and Haku both received baby Eevees when the Pokemon were abandoned. Miyuki takes extreme care of her Pokemon and she doesn’t put Eevee in her Pokeball unless it’s for protection. Growing up, Miyuki Elm enjoyed doing research with her father. She spends most of her time with her brother, Haku, nowadays.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:30 pm

Name: Haku Elm
Origin: Johto
Starter Pokemon: Male Eevee
Extra Information:
Haku is a teenage male who is related by sibling with Miyuki Elm. He is a brunette with blue eyes. Haku and Miyuki are the son and daughter of Professor Elm of Johto. They started their journey just recently and are going to Kanto. Miyuki and Haku decided on taking a cruise to a new region. Haku and Miyuki both received baby Eevees when the Pokemon were abandoned. Haku adores his Eevee as much as his sister, Miyuki, does. He is always eager to go on a new adventure. Growing up, Haku Elm enjoyed playing with his father's Pokemon. He spends most of his time with his sister, Miyuki, nowadays, and is very happy to be a Pokemon Trainer.
Back to top Go down
Jash(:
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Jash(:

Character sheet
Name:: Jason Sims

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Topic has been inactive lately. So I will just Bump to bring it back up incase anyone would like to join. Bump Smile

~Jash(:
Back to top Go down
littleradrally
littleradrally

Birthday : 1996-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:44 am

Name: Livvie Rad

Origin: Kanto
Starter Pokemon?: Pikachu [I don't think he is very rare]
Extra Information: Livvie Rad, is a 14 year old girl who loves collecting pokemons. She travels far and wide, to meet legendary and rare pokemons. She has round blue eyes, and she is a brunette. She also has a twin called Mitch [A Boy]. They both travel together, and have never been separated. They are the children of Master Rad, a pokemon gym owner. He battles with many children of Livvie's age, to see if they earn their "Rad Badge".
Back to top Go down
krisan
krisan

Birthday : 1996-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Name: Chihero Kanahama
Origin: Hoenn
Starter Pokemon?: Squirtle
Extra Information: Chihero is a 13 year old Girl. A brunette with Green eyes, and is an Only Child.
Back to top Go down
TubbyCustard
Administrator
Administrator
TubbyCustard

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:19 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 am

I'd like to say that at this point, we need Team Rocket members. You can have a double part if you want to try to be on Team Rocket and a Trainer. You can have a double character, or just play two parts. Any sign ups from this point need to be Team Rocket. You won't be needed until near the middle of the RP, so, your sign up won't need to be too big of a part unless you're participating in the world wide trip.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Alyssa

Birthday : 1997-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:34 pm

If I am almost 13 can I still join?
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm

It's your RP Character's Age. Not yours.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh, ok. Then I will join.

Name: Alyssa Merie
Trainer or Team Rocket?: Team Rocket
Origin: Hoenn
Starter Pokemon? Chimchar
Extra Information: Alyssa Merie is a 13 year old girl from Hoenn. She got her first Pokemon while crossing paths with another trainer. They thought she looked like she a lot of potential, so they gave her a Pokemon. Since the first time she got her Chimchar, she has never let it out of her sight. She only uses it in battle for emergencies. She has light brown hair and green eyes. She lives with her mother and father in Hoenn. She loves exploring.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Alyssa, Team Rocket is a group of evil-doers. They are on a world wide goal. Are you a Trainer/Team Rocket member because you cannot be a Trainer and say you are a Team Rocket member in your description. At this point, no more Trainers will be accepted, so you need to state which you are doing and make it clear.
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Umm.. well, I wasn't really thinking, so... I think I will just not do the RP.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 pm

No more trainers? I was just about to join. Laughing What's left then?
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:57 pm

You can do a Team Rocket member, and also be crossed as a Trainer. More like a Trainer in disguise. It's up to you. It's either Team Rocket, or a double character. I think you might fit as a Team Rocket character seeing as you like trouble. ;D

"Prepare for trouble, and make that double." xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
littleradrally
littleradrally

Birthday : 1996-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 am

I could be two characters, since no-one is doing Team Rocket.

Name: James

Trainer or Team Rocket?: Team Rocket

Origin: Kanto
Starter Pokemon? Bulbasur
Extra Information: James, travels the world stealing pokemons from young trainers. His goal is to create an army of powerful pokemons to take over the world, so he can rule. He has brown scruffy hair, and has green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Name: Paint/Alan.
Trainer or Team Rocket: Team Galactic/Team Rocket- Double Agent for Team Galactic.
Origin: Sinnoh.
Starter Pokemon: Bagon.
Extra Information: Paint has brown eyes and dark brownish/blackish hair. At the age of 10, he decided to visit the lake closest to his local town, as he always did. It began to rain as he took cover under a secluded area under the terrain above that was carved by a pokemon battle. The lake grew misty as he heard a sound. As he moved closer, he saw glowing eyes. It's been two years ever since he saw those eyes. The pokemon that lived by the lake was the first pokemon that Paint met up so close. He'd always bring food and play with the pokemon including but not limited to the ones by the lake area. After becoming a trainer, he decided to go have a visit with the professor. His cousin came over with his first pokemon, a Bagon, who did not like his trainer very much. Upon meeting Paint, Bagon took a liking to him. After noticing, Paint;s cousin abandoned Bagon in a heartbeat prior to his departure. Paint was glad to get to keep Bagon. Bagon was the type of pokemon that loved to be outside, and hated staying in his pokeball most of the time. After a few days on his journey, Paint was contacted by Team Galactic, an active organization in the Sinnoh Region. Upon contact with the apparently rare pokemon of the lake by his town, Paint was a required component of their mission. Nervous upon contact with such an organization, Paint decided to join them, more curious about their plans than actually going along with it. Paint joined for the sake of finding out what was going on. He was named an official agent of Team Galactic and soon Team Rocket. His boss has assigned him to join Team Rocket, who was late in finding the sole trainer that became friends with a rare pokemon. Paint deicded to become a double agent of Team Rocket, as Team Galactic instructed. Paint's request to continue wearing his normal outfit was fulfilled as he was soon given special missions by the leader of Team Rocket, himself. Paint was told that he'd be staying in Kanto for the meantime. Upon finding out, he decided to continue his journey, while still working for Team Galactic and Team Rocket. Unaware of Team Galactic's underground operations in the Kanto region, Paint is still active in various missions along with his usual training to take on the gym leaders. The last thing Paint could remember with having to deal with both organizations was a mission to find, capture, and deliver any pokemon that he'd find to be "special." Upon receiving such a mission, Paint had never found one that he considered talented, or so he said, to avoid completing the mission. Upon leaving the Sinnoh Region, he was on his way to the Kanto region to begin the journey he always wanted.

Trainer Card:

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Spoiler:

Last edited by Paint on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:01 am

As of now, we have enough members for the Roleplay. I will start the topic in a day or so.

Everyone will be starting on a cruise to Kanto. Team Rocket members: You can still be on the cruise, but you cannot reveal that you are Team Rocket Members.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:11 am

I'll be on the cruise heading to Kanto under my mission, but I'll be dressed a regular trainer waiting to begin my journey while carrying out missions. xD Razz Will that be sufficient?
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:22 am

Excellent. That is fine.
Back to top Go down
Plato1
Plato1

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Name: Alex, or Plato
Trainer or Team Rocket: Team Rocket
Origin:Kanto
Extra Information:
I would always ask my mother 'Why did my uncle leave our city', and one day she finally answer. 'Alex, he went off to train with Team Rocket'. I was shocked, but yet interested.

As I was walking down into the market to pick up some items for mother, a voice called to me from the bushes. Low and behold my uncle was there. He was a recruiter for Team Rocket. He asked me to join. I was hesitant, but I no interest in becoming a Trainer. From then on I would practice with my uncle. I trained and learn how to be Team Rocket material. I wouldn't dare tell my mother this, as she thought I was working else where. After my 14th birthday, my training was complete. My uncle gave me my first Pokemon which was a Cyndaquil. I trained it, and cared for it deeply.

I am now 15, and told my uncle I am going to set out with him. We have agreed that I will pretend to be a beginner trainer that would need help. As I would hopefully make new friends with fellow trainers just to turn on them. I have told my mother, I am going to Johto to study in becoming a Gym Leader. It is now time to set out on our long journey that awaits us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon RP Sign Ups   Pokemon RP Sign Ups Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon RP Sign Ups
Page 1 of 1