A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Tue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Thu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Wed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Wed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Tue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 29 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 am
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Share | 

No Advertising Policy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: No Advertising Policy.   Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:16 pm

Lately, there has been mentioning of other forums. Let me make this clear on behalf of The Millsberry Grove Forums. You MAY NOT talk about your forums here on TMG or the TMG chatbox. Additionally, you MAY NOT PM, SPAM, or REQUEST members to join. If you have received such a PM, report the member to the TMG Administration, with a quote of the PM. Advertising WILL NOT be tolerated. Do not request help on other forums. The TMG Staff works for TMG. We will not join or help you on your forums. There will be no advertising of forums. The only forums that are advertised are our affiliates, or verified partners. The affiliates will advertise us, and we will advertise them. Besides the affiliate ads, no others forms of advertising will be seen on the forum. If we see advertising, you will face consequences, such as infractions which could possible lead to suspensions or bans, if necessary.

SUMMARY:

• TMG will advertise its affiliates. Our affiliates are our partners.
  • No other forms of advertising allowed. No talking about, spamming, private messaging, or mentioning of other forums.

Last edited by Paint on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: No Advertising Policy.   Thu May 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Once again, TMG is not responsible for its members outside TMG. We cannot always tell what members may be doing. I've been seeing mass spam on Facebook from members. Spam is not tolerated on Facebook, and can be reported by a Facebook member. If we hear certain names from Facebook, they will not be tolerated and will face consequences.

You MAY advertise TMG via a fan page, I believe, or as Facebook's Terms of Service clarifies on how you may.

You MAY NOT spam in random posts. Members that do not tolerate spam will report you. If TMG is contacted from Facebook on spam, for instance, we will emphasize that spam will not be tolerated. Besides that, TMG has no powers beyond the forums and other sites affiliated with TMG, may it be partners in advertising or sites belonging to TMG. Therefore, we cannot promise or ensure that there will be no spam. However, if we get certain complaints on a specific member, that member will face severe consequences.

Therefore, do not advertise through spamming. Although we may not be capable of ensuring that members will not spam, we are capable of emphasizing this point. Furthermore, we can only do little outside TMG. We can give out consequences, but we are limited to what we can do to anything outside our control. Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down

No Advertising Policy.
Page 1 of 1