The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Zelda and Feign's Rp

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boredbrain

Zelda and Feign's Rp Empty
PostSubject: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:32 pm

[4/30/2013 11:16:27 PM] ZeldaG: After the camp is up, Karan yawns and sits next to the warm fire. It's somewhat cold out.
[4/30/2013 11:18:02 PM] FeignedMusician: Katarina looks around. "You'll have to help me."
[4/30/2013 11:19:14 PM] ZeldaG: "With what? Kat, there's nothing out here. We traveled nights upon nights on our own. We never saw anything. Sara and Daniel did the same every night they were alive."
[4/30/2013 11:20:43 PM] FeignedMusician: Kat nods. "My magic..."
[4/30/2013 11:20:55 PM] ZeldaG: "You also have the magic of illusions."
[4/30/2013 11:21:35 PM] FeignedMusician: "that is why." She points at a few knives. "When we see one throw this into it."
[4/30/2013 11:22:14 PM | Edited 11:22:19 PM] ZeldaG: "Kat, you're not making sense. You're telling me right now that we're battling illusions here."
[4/30/2013 11:23:10 PM] FeignedMusician: "No, just testing to see if things are real."
[4/30/2013 11:24:17 PM] ZeldaG: "In this world, anything and everything is possible, yes. But still."
[4/30/2013 11:24:39 PM] FeignedMusician: "What's the worst that can happen?
[4/30/2013 11:27:01 PM] ZeldaG: "We could run into Elites. You know what happened to Danielle, and frankly I'd like to avoid them right now."
[4/30/2013 11:27:32 PM] FeignedMusician: "They won't be out here." She nods. "Besides I could just turn into a wolf. I wonder why it didn't work tonight...Maybe an eclipse?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:41 pm

Karan sighs. ''Kat, I really doubt there's anything out here. We've already proven your form was illusion influenced. What makes you think it exists on its own?''
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Katarina looks up. "Because I've turned before! Maybe it was an illusion, maybe this is an eclipse, we can't know until the moon crests the sky again." She exclaims using her hands to signify a moon rising. "Want to tell ghost stories?" She leans in towards the fire, her small yet elegant face being lit by the harsh light of the glowing orange fire.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 9:56 pm

"I'd like for the two of us to be back at Whitemoon so we don't have to fear Elites attacking." She shakes her head in defeat. "I don't want the two of us killed. I care about you, Sis."

Meanwhile, back at the castle, Danielle sits at a desk writing in a journal.
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:02 pm

Katarina nods, "And since you care, you'll do this with me. Besides it's not like we'll meet some axe-weilding maniac butcher who was hunting for his next victim in the woods outside of..." Katarina continues on in a story. Her voice flowing beautifully and smoothly .The fire begins contouring to form shapes and sillhouettes of the story.

Marie Walks through the castles, his boots clicking against the stone floor. He comes up to a large wooden door, the door to Danielle's room. He knocks three times, then two after in a rythmic pattern. "Can I enter?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Karan listens to the tale, occasionally yawning given that it's late.

Danielle calls back, "It's open, Marie."
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:22 pm

Katarina suddenly jumps up and grabs onto Karan, she is shaking. "I just saw a wolf..." She says in a hushed voice.

Marie comes in, he has his hands behind his back and walks behind her. "What are you writing,dear?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Karan holds her sister. She looks around, watching for any attackers.

Danielle puts her quill down. "I started writing a journal. These last couple of months has really gotten me down."
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:30 pm

Katarina yells and breaks from her sister. She grabs the knives and runs towards the castle, luckily it's not far at all. "Hurry Karan!" The large shadowy architecture seems to loom over them.

Marie nods. He sits on the desk beside her. "Hey, there's no need to worry, we'll make it through." He looks at her legs. "How are they feeling?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:38 pm

Karan runs back with her sister, attempting to shield them both with magic. "I'm coming!" she calls from behind.

Danielle sits back in her chair, somewhat giving up on writing for the night. "I still don't have much of feeling in one, the other nothing." She sighs. "I hate feeling limited. I have no use for a sword, a shield, only magic. I should be used to it by now. You would think so, but I'm not." With a look of slight regret, she says, "I should be thankful. I'm alive, that's what matters, I know."
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:41 pm

The two scared sisters enter the amazing archway in record time, They turn around to see hundreds of wolves. Kat starts hyperventilating. She proceeds to pass out, she falls back onto the ground and the wolves dissapear.

Marie picks her chin up with his hand. "And you have me." He kisses her then stands to his feet. "Besides, come on, we're going for a...roll." He pulls backon her wheel chair and zooms out the door and down the hall.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:46 pm

Karan shakes her head and then takes her sister into her arms. She catches her breath and then guides her sister to her room. For the sake of keeping each other safe, she decides it to be best to stay in the same room for the night.

Danielle looks up at him. "Where are we going?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Katarina's body is limp. It's like holding a corpse, she's breathing quickly, however her eyes are shut. She will be fine, but for the moment needs rest. She gave herself a massive panic attack, almost enough to induce Cardiac arrest.

Marie shrugs. He takes a turner quickly and goes on one wheel of the wooden seat. He zooms out to a balcony and stops. He leans down and puts an arm around her. "Look up." The night sky is stunningly clear. Stars dot the sky.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Karan lays her sister in the double bed. She wets a cloth and then presses herbs within it, placing it gently on Kat's chest to allow the calm scent to flow.

Danielle looks up and gives in to a light smile. "I missed seeing that every night."
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Kat's breathing returns to normal in a matter of moments. She shoots up and looks around. "Really?" Is the first thing she says. "I can't spend one night away from here?! Am I really this weak?" She is obviously mad.

Marie chuckles. "It is beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." He grins and puts a hand on hers. "Look at that constellation, those three stars form a belt, and the rest form a man. His name is Orion."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Karan offers a glass of water. "Kat, it was your magic mixed with fear. It scared me as well." She gives a sisterly smile. "It's late and we're all on edge right now. After Danielle's attack last month, everyone in the castle has been like this."

Danielle observes and asks, "How do you know their names? Did you study the stars when you were young?"
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:12 pm

Katarina nods, she takes the water and drinks a bit. "How come you never have these panic attacks like I do?"

Marie shakes his head. "When I was young, my mother used to take me out, we'd sit on the hill and she'd point out the stars and tell me their stories. Like look, you see that constelattion, it's Ursa Major, or the big dipper, a mighty bear that Orion is hunting."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:17 pm

Karan shrugs. "I do, but it takes more for mine to trigger and they're harder for me to get out of."

Danielle looks up and points at a star arrangement she spots. "What about that one?" She's rather interested.
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Katarina grumbles a bit. "Why do I have the only magic that can kill me?" She throws the cup of water and pulls covers over her head.

"Ursa Minor. The mother bear's cub. She's protecting it from Orion as they go along their perpetual line of motion."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:42 pm

"Everyone's magic has that capability. Do you remember Sara's story? About controlling Dark Magic?"

Danielle takes interest. "It reminds of the story of Littlepaw."
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:46 pm

Katarina shakes her head. "Please, won't you tell me again."

"Littlepaw?" Marie cocks his head. "What's that?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:52 pm

"Sara's story was that she learned how to control Dark Magic as a new ability. However, many times it exploded in her face. It took her ages to get to where she is now. She even said it. Despite being a Hero, she isn't perfect and she knows it."

Danielle replies, "Daniel and Sara once told me that they made a friend. He was a tiny bear cub that could talk to them. The two killed his mother in fear when they first met. To make up for it, Sara took Littlepaw with them. Although sad, Littlepaw forgave them and said he was sure his mother would understand."
Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:24 am

Katarina sighs, she pulls the cotton covers off her rounded face. "It's just so mean, why can't I have a good magic?"

Marie nods. "That sounds...odd."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:00 am

Karan puts a hand to her sister's shoulder. "Hey, you do have a good power. I don't believe that you don't. You think it's a bad power just because you haven't learned full control over it. Even my healing magic backfired on me a few times. It wouldn't work because I always panicked."

Danielle nods. "It's odd, but no doubt a true story. Littlepaw was a good friend to them and even Sara says that she still misses him. She once told me that, when she was locked in the underworld, she found Littlepaw dead in front of her. She was trapped in one of the upper cells and Littlepaw was already slain by the time she was taken in."

Back to top Go down
Boredbrain

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Katarina nods. "Yeah, I guess you're right...And it does mean I can have friends." She says, pathetically. "I want those...Even if they're fake."

Marie sighs. "That's a terrible story." He looks down. "Death meets us all Danielle." He pulls her back and starts walking through the castle again. He stops by the kitchen door. "Is the surprise done yet?" Marie calls out.

A chef answers. "Yep!"

Marie brings her in to show a rather nice sized cake, made in the shape of a heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda and Feign's Rp   Zelda and Feign's Rp Empty

Back to top Go down

Zelda and Feign's Rp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: