The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

ZeldaG's Fanfiction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

ZeldaG's Fanfiction Empty
PostSubject: ZeldaG's Fanfiction   ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:38 pm

ZeldaG's Fanfiction 1709-815
The above image was created by ZeldaG Productions...

As I plan to start working back on Fanfiction soon, I thought I'd make this topic to upload any of it that I write here.

I'm currently an author of four fanfictions on www.fanfiction.net/~ZeldaG2016

Legend of Zelda:

-Confusing Love
-Before Twilight
-Never Make A Bet
-The Mother and The Daughter

About two years ago, in the year 2009, I started Project: Falling into Darkness for the Legend of Zelda. This project was cancelled in 2011 being that I could not support it after a mishap with my documents. Seven chapters into the story, with the last half prepared to upload to the internet, I lost the last half of the story.

With plans to restart the project under the name of Eternal Darkness, I'm looking into a plot line that certainly needs improvement. I tend to model certain characters after certain people I know, and I've already set a model for three of the main characters.

In due time, I want to upload each chapter as I get it completed. However, please note the following disclaimer:

All content that I upload to TheMillsberryGrove will be featuring certain content within the documents that are not owned by me. Items such as "The Legend of Zelda" I do not own and I do not claim ownership for. I merely own the characters I personally create, the plot that the story follows, and locations that do not follow the natural game, book, or movie itself. All copyrights of "The Legend of Zelda" go to Nintendo and its respective owner, Shigeru Miyamoto, for the creation and production of the series.

Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ZeldaG's Fanfiction   ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:44 pm

In this post, I'll list all the stories I have completed along with a method of reading the document in some orderly manner.

Eventually, all of these will be revised. Note that majority of them were posted in 2010. They need revision. I ask that this is disregarded until a new edition has been uploaded.

Confusing Love:
Spoiler:

Before Twilight:
Spoiler:

Never Make A Bet:
Spoiler:

The Mother and The Daughter:
[Chapter 1: Love and Worry]
Spoiler:
[Chapter 2: Death and Grief]
Spoiler:

Last edited by ZeldaG2016 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ZeldaG's Fanfiction   ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:47 pm

In this post, I'll list all the stories I have in-progress along with a method of reading the document in some orderly manner.

None available at the moment. Check back later...
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ZeldaG's Fanfiction   ZeldaG's Fanfiction EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:37 am

In this post, I'll be adding updates to any work that I currently have in-progress or any important information regarding any fanfiction that is being regarded to.

Confusing Love is currently in the revision stages and my hopes are to have the revision completed in a month or so. Sure, I could spent a full weekend editing the entire paper again. The problem is that, as of recent, I really haven't had that much time to work on my fanfiction alone. Between current event papers and all the studying I've had to stack, it hasn't been easy to keep up with my fanfiction.

I've got another fanfiction in the planning session at the moment. I won't release much information right now, seeing as I want to get some revisions done before I do much on this planned project. If all goes well and the planning session is completed, the story will be announced soon enough. I do not expect to have this officially started, as far as writing chapters go, until April. Again, I do not plan to start writing the official story until April. By that point, I will have most likely gotten through everything I need to in order to properly begin. I have some events coming up that is going to pull me away from my fanfiction for some time. Those events I will not name until needed to.

In the mean-time, I'll be working to get as much done as I possibly can. Now, revisions are going to take time and so is planning. Bear with me until I can get some personal matters straightened out. It's going to take some time and I will be off and on updating as time passes.

Any questions regarding this update can be sent through my contact form via email or PM. Any outside members can contact me through an email address that I will be listing below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZeldaG's Fanfiction   ZeldaG's Fanfiction Empty

Back to top Go down

ZeldaG's Fanfiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Millsberry Grove :: General :: Writing-
Jump to: