The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:23 am

Kat's cellphone rang as she picked it up. The spirit went for the kill as a sudden light erupted from the cellphone. "Kat Patterson. Pass." A symbol of a Dragon appeared as it projected in the sky, storm clouds forming. "What the he**..." The spirit mumbled as Tom yelled, "Go pick on someone your own size you good-for-nothing bast***!" The spirit flew back towards a tree as white blood crawled down its body. "Kat, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:26 am

"... I... I think so." Kat was mainly speechless.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:32 am

"Oy, I'm glad you made the right choice."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 am

"I don't really know how I knew what choice to make. When I was younger, my grandmother, who was Native American, told me the words, 'Que que na-to-ra,' which now I know means 'Listen with your heart.' Something just told me that the spirit wasn't a good one. I... I sensed it as a threat. I don't understand, and yet, I was told I would."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 am

"I see. So you do have potential after all."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 am

"I don't understand what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:41 am

"I don't think I've properly introduced myself. The name's Tom." Tom offered a hand. "Agent Tom." Tom continued as Kat shook his hand. Suddenly, everything went black. Before Kat could realize it, she and Tom were in a library.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

"Where are we, exactly?" Kat paused for a moment. "You said you were an Agent, right? So, you work at a headquarters?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:57 am

"As a side-job, I work as a Primary-status Agent in the high-ranks of the EPA, Elemental-Mortal-Immortal Protection Agency. The EPA focuses on keeping elementals like us protected. Elementals are those with special powers that may or may not be related to the four elements: Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. Undercover as a top-secret agency that is not looked over by the government, we operate on our own to keep the peace between elementals, mortals, and immortals. I, myself, am an immortal and elemental. You on the other hand, may be more than that, or less than that. That is for the tests to decide. Spirits are trying to kill you. They think you're the child of the prophecy that prevents a powerful force that we're against from resurrecting the darkness to recreate this world. However, I saved you that day. I changed the future and made anything possible. Now they want us both out of the way, all of us. This information does not leave the room. I'm offering you a spot as an agent on behalf of the director. We'll be on the same squad this way. As you see, I'm investigating the cause of this uproar and I'm trying to put it t an end. We're not public. Nobody knows about us and nobody will. There's no cheering or applause for us. We do what we do and nobody will ever know. There's nothing in it for you. It's just a great salary, benefits, and some protection. We have to stick together. We're the only elementals here for miles. That spirit was just a scout. We don't have many options now. The EPA is a nice hide-away, a home away from home. If you ever consider joining, give me a call." Tom replied as he gave a warm smile. Kat suddenly vanished and appeared in her room.

Last edited by Paint on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 am

Kat had considered everything that had happened that day, and questioned what she would say to her parents if she agreed. Would they be angry? She was only sixteen, and her schooling wasn't finished yet. Kat decided to call Tom that afternoon to talk with him.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 am

"You called?" A voice asked.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 am

"It's official. I'm hearing voices. Or dreaming." Kat pinched herself, and letting out a small cry of pain. "No, I'm not dreaming."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:10 am

Tom appeared in person as he replied, "Sorry. I wanted to know if I was welcomed in, so I talked to you telepathically."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 am

"As long as my parents aren't here, you can walk in anytime. If you know what's going on, and you're apart of this... EPA, then I can trust you. Just don't let my parents know. Listen, I'm interested in joining you. But, the problem is, I'm only sixteen. My parents, if they find out, they'll force me back in school. And if they find out about my "powers" then they'll probably send me to a mental hospital or something in that nature. My parents don't have this kind of ability."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:15 am

"Listen. I'm your age, first of all. We're in the same class. If it's that you're worried about, we still go to school. This is part-time, not full-time. Next, your parents are your parents. Mine are away all the time and they are aware of my part-time job already. They don't have any powers, though."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 am

Kat sighed. "And I was looking forward to getting away from them for a while. They're so aggravating. I wish I had more time to practice this ability I have. I can barely use it because they're constantly watching me. My father doesn't believe in this kind of stuff. My mother is open to it, but, she doesn't believe that anyone like me would have this. I don't dare tell them."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:22 am

"You can control water. What's wrong with that?" Tom asked. A windy breeze flew past Kat as Tom leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:30 am

"It's because I'm the only person in the family with this. I don't even know how I gained this talent. It's odd. But, maybe it has something to do with this prophecy. It would explain a lot. So, anyway, I'm supposed to be able to control this darkness? Well, stop it? I don't really understand it fully."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:34 am

"You play a part in the stopping of it." Tom replied. Tom looked into Kat's eyes as he felt an aching pain. Everything went black. Images flashed before him. Tom sat at a table, as he put his hands to his head. His eyes glowed with a red color.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 am

"Tom, are you alright?" Kat grabbed a nearby cloth and wet it with water from a water bottle on her table. She handed it to Tom. "You look like you're turning pale."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 am

Tom was in a trance as the vision became clear. An image of him, Kat, and several others were fighting against a large army. "No... Noo... Nooo..." Tom said as his right arm glowed with the Mind Sync mark.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:46 am

Kat pressed the cloth to the side of Tom's face. "Tom, can you hear me? Are you alright?" She saw his arm beginning to glow. The water from the cloth began to surround her hand, and instinctively she placed her hand to his arm and forehead, believing it was the source of his pain. "I can heal?" she wondered.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:49 am

"Tom awakened as he removed Kat's hand. "I had another vision, no need to get alarmed. There's no healing to it. We were both fighting with several others against a large army."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:54 am

"I could tell you were in pain. That's why I acted." Kat sat down on her bed for a moment, as she felt almost light-headed. "I feel almost... light-headed now. It must be from trying that healing or whatever I was doing."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:55 am

"You were caught in my mind sync. It's painful to outsiders."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)   The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Prophecy (RP). (1)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next