The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (3)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm

"Alan, if you go, she'll try to kill you. Wait. Is she even in the condition to USE her powers? Didn't Aqua say they were down due to the poison effects?"

--

Zelda ran off in the Mortal World to return back to her home. Or, at least, what was left of it. She walked inside, seeing a vision of what appeared as her mother and father. Her father was playing his guitar while her mother was choosing a book from the nearby shelf.
"Mom? Dad?" she asked. The vision disappeared, but she still heard the sound of the playing guitar in her mind.

(THAT'S HOW YOU PULL AN AELITA SCHAEFFER. WHAT NOW, ALAN.
That's what I get for resisting my urge to watch Code Lyoko again. Specifically, Common Interest from season 3. )
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:46 pm

"Heron, I knew her for about forever. She already 'killed' me dozens of times."

(OOC: Aelita<3 Oh god, I want to watch Code Lyoko again, but I'd cry at the last episode. :'/ )
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:56 pm

"I'm just saying. Go talk to her if you want. I just don't know if she'll listen."

--

Zelda walked upstairs to her room, which she shared with her sister. The vision returned. She saw her and her sister playing cards. Go Fish, of course. Her parents wouldn't teach them Poker, in fear of them gambling with toys. Or their allowance. Zelda walked toward the window, and a flash of the men were outside. Her younger self stood beside her, doing the same as she was but not acknowledging she was there. Young Zelda told her sister to stay where she was. Saying that she'd be right back, she ran down to her parents and told them about the men. A knock on the door came, and the younger Zelda came upstairs and locked the door.
"Come here, Little," Young Zelda said.
"Sis, what's going on?" Little replied.
"Mommy and daddy have some things to take care of. They told me to keep you up here. Some visitors are here."
"Who?"
"They didn't say. But, it's alright. We can stay up here and play. Come here and give me a hug. It's alright. Don't be afraid."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:00 am

Alan was at the door to Zelda's house. A sudden connection flashed through him as he felt if his mind sync ability was acting on its own. Alan saw his younger self trailing behind Zelda, talking about clues they might find in the library. The vision faded away as Alan spoke, "It's been a long time." Alan got into a stance at the door as he was about to knock it down. At the last second, his foot was back on the floor and he poked the bell. A camera suddenly scanned Alan's eye. "Agent Alan, recognized. Identity confirmed." The door opened.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:10 am

Zelda walked downstairs, hearing the sound of a fight from the vision. Unable to see Alan, rather only seeing the vision, she came one step from wanting to get involved in the fight. Even if it was only a vision. When she heard the gunshot go off, she looked away, and tears ran down her face. She stood against the wall, unsure if she wanted to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:11 am

Alan saw the vision as he broke it off. "Zelda, are you okay..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:16 am

Zelda looked in Alan's direction, hearing his voice. The vision cleared at the sound of his voice and she saw him nearby the door.
"Alan?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

"Are you okay, Zelda?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:21 am

"Right now, I don't think I am, Alan. I really had no intentions of running off, it's just... it gets my mind off of things. I can pull away from everything for a short time. But, I always get led somewhere that keeps me from running away from it..." Zelda wiped a tear from her face and sat down against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:27 am

"Oy, where's Heron in a time like this. It'd be better if he was here for moral support." Alan yelled telepathically Heron was calmly enjoying a magazine at home.

"HERON!"

Heron dropped his magazine and jumped up, startled.

"GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT OR I'LL DO IT MYSELF."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 am

Heron called to Maya who formed a portal to go through. He reappeared in the Mortal realm, just outside of the building. After managing his way inside, he spoke to Alan.
"What's going on?" he whispered. Zelda wasn't paying attention to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:36 am

"Your wife needs some moral support. I figured you'd be best for the job."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 am

Heron walked over to Zelda and then sat down in front of her.
"Zelda, I know why you ran off, but, you know that if you get attacked again, you may not recover. I don't want you hurt.
"Heron, I've told you before. It's one of the few ways I can get away from life. But, every time I come here, the visions return. This started a few years ago."

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:42 am

Alan smiled as he leaned against the wall, giving the two some privacy and space.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 am

"I don't want you running away though, Zelda."
"You know I can't always help that."
"And you know I worry about you. If one of the shadows came out here, you'd be dead quickly."
"How do you know?"
"Because I know your powers aren't working."
"Then how come I could form the portal?"
"Because you can draw energy from your bending. I know you, Zelda."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 am

Alan paid attention to the two, curious at what they were saying as he held something in his pocket tightly.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:01 am

"This is one of the few places I can still feel connected to my family."
"But you can't just keep running off."
"I can try."
"At the risk of your life?"
"Sometimes I wish I would've never came into my powers. I keep wondering what would've happened if they would've stayed sealed away. I'm the reason my entire family is gone."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:02 am

"Zelda, you run away again and you're grounded for a week."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:14 am

Zelda smiled slightly. "This power is sometimes a gift and a curse. Sometimes I wish I had never gotten them. They weren't any help when I crashed in the Bermuda."
"The Bermuda?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:15 am

"The Bermuda? That was years ago."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:22 am

"They weren't any help then. I couldn't use them. I tried, but, they just didn't work."
"What happened in the Bermuda?"
"Several years ago, a few years before I met you, I had a mission but I had to go by plane. I took my own plane. These days, they have small planes fit for one person to fly on their own. I had permission to fly. My route was over the Bermuda. When I was over the triangle, I was having some problems on the plane. I called mission control. I didn't have my map right on hand. I just knew the course I had to go. They tried to find a landing point, but, this storm just came up out of nowhere. I remember lightning striking the plane as I tried to land on a large island right below me. Next thing I knew, I was waking up in the agency medical wing. Alan, how long was I out? Wasn't it about a few days to a week?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:24 am

"I was there with you. Bermuda is home to the headquarters' main branch. Only those who are qualified agents don't suffer the illusions from the illusion device set on the Bermuda. Your plane crashed because it was not equipped to be on sync with the frequency that the illusion device allowed. You were out of it for a week."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 am

"It was crazy for the next few days, though. I had gotten word saying my plane had been destroyed. They kept me off any missions for the next several days. My doctor was freaking out. 'Is your memory in tact?' 'What did you see?' 'What happened?' I swear, I wanted to slap him silly so many times. It took me a little while to even clear up the fogginess."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:41 am

"But you're okay now, that's all that matters."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 am

"True. I have no idea how I survived that. I can remember my plane spinning out, and suddenly crashing into the sandy beach. I want to say that the engine actually exploded, but, I don't know. Crashing on the beach, and everything went black. I heard something, but, I have no idea what it was. I know you were there, Alan. I don't know how you were, but, you were watching."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (3)   Elite Descendants RP. (3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (3)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next