The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:24 am

"Welcome to our world."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 pm

"To me, this is all just overwhelming. How are we supposed to do our 'jobs' if we don't know what we're up against? And that we aren't ready? This bugs me. For me, when something actually goes right then something else goes wrong. I mean, look at today alone. I learned I was going to inherit the library. Someone nearly blows it up. Mom saved my life. She's unconscious for who knows how long. I finally get to release my power, but I didn't get my chance to attack the shadow that started it all. My point? Proven."
Maya walked off to calm down."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 am

"She'll get used to it." Alan said with a sigh. Alan asked Alex, "Are you up for some meditating?" "Sure." Alex replied.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:01 am

Maya walked back to Zelda's room for some down time and to calm down. Sitting at the desk, she started writing on some paper to start a journal.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:50 pm

"Are you okay?" Alex asked, leaning against the door.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Maya sighed. "No, actually, I'm not. I'm worried, I guess. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid. Growing up, I never really thought that there was much point to my life. I was an only child, I was adopted, and I was blind. I come here, and everything changes. Every last inch. Now, finding things going wacky, I guess I'm taking too much in at once. I blame my sudden power rush earlier. That kind of power felt amazing, but it terrified me in a way. That much rage, that much inner power, all at once. I felt immortal, and invincible. But, underneath, I was worried. I was angry still."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm

"You need to try to control that rage."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:07 pm

"Well, to be honest, that's the first time I've ever been that angry. I've never seen my adopted mother that angry, and I've never seen my actual mother that angry. Alan says I'm pretty close to her, so maybe we share the same amount. But, I've never had that high amount of rage until that demonic shadow attacked her."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm

"Revenge may be sweet, but it doesn't always taste as so. You really need to get a handle on that seal of yours."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:13 pm

"Seal? What seal?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Alex zipped his sweater off as he put his hand on his black t-shirt. A seal glowed through. "This seal. It exists within your body."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:19 pm

"Well, I never had a rage issue until that one split second when she was attacked. I mean, that aurora I could sense around me was pure black. I could tell it was. I read in her journal about the auroras, and the darker the colors then the worse it sort of was. Why I had one so dark is beyond me, but it was still a bit scary."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:26 pm

"You were possessed by the dark energy within you, until Alan's dark energy purified and consumed it."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:35 pm

"There wasn't any of that energy near me at all. That's why Mom pushed me back. Because, the explosion blasted her. Not me. And there was no shadow nearby. That Shadow was after something. Mom said it was either after her, the library, me, or all three. But, the person nor the reason do I even know. I don't even know what she saw the split moment that she pushed me back. She must've saw something if it caused her to push me back and leave her caught in the impact."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:38 pm

"Nope, it was dark energy. Not the usual kind. It was born within you and not a shadow."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 pm

"Born? How is that possible?--" Maya paused for a moment. She sighed. "And I know only that question can be answered by Mom. Look, I'm going to the infirmary to check on her. I'm just worried. Maybe it's me being paranoid, but you can't blame me." Maya walked out of the room, leaving the papers on the desk that she was writing on.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Alan saw Maya as he waved with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:54 pm

As Maya walked past, she still held her worried glance and kept walking. She was a bit desperate for answers, and to find out if Zelda was even awake yet.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:51 pm

"It worked perfectly." "What did?" "You'll see."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:47 am

As Maya walked into the room, Zelda had not yet awakened from her unconscious state. Maya had placed her hand on Zelda's forehead, and instantly drew a vision from the attack. She saw Zelda and her both. Right before the second explosion, she saw Zelda push her back because in the debris there was a certain type of energy mixed that was helping to break through the library barrier. Although, it didn't seem like dark energy. As Maya pulled her hand back, Zelda had awakened.

"Thank goodness. You're finally awake."
"Finally? How long have I been out?"
"All day. I've been seriously worried."
"What happened at the library?"
"When you pushed me back, the explosion threw you back into the bookcase. We assume you blacked out when it collapsed on you."
"We?"
"Alan, Alex, and I. Alan and Alex came when they heard the explosion. We found a shadow that caused it. Although, the explosion he caused didn't look like it held any type of dark energy. And, I know that you knew about it. So, what is this?"
Zelda sighed. "Over my research the last few weeks, I've found that, although there is dark energy, there is also black energy. Like, Black and White magic. There is Light, Dark, White, and Black energy. Regular humans contain Light energy. Elites contain both Light and White. All the enemies we have faced up to this point have contained Dark energy. The one Alan faced did have Dark Energy, but that's because that enemy was covering for a Black Energy being. I do not know their true forms. No one really does. And that's because the Shadows cover them to keep their identities a secret. Probably, like us, they want to avoid humans finding out about them. Shadows can afford it. Elites cannot."
"So, what does this have to do with me?"
"Every several generations, there is an Elite born with the power to possess Black energy. It is a gift, and also a curse. Because, if you do not use it wisely it will corrupt you. "
"Yes, I understand but what does it have to do with me?"
"In addition to your trait, and holding of White Energy, I believe you're the next in line to control the Black Energy. However, only time will tell. I pushed you out of the way because if you can use Black Energy then I didn't want it reaching you until I was sure. Because, if it had attacked you, it would have taken over you. I could take the shot because the Elite power would block most of the attack. But you haven't come fully into your powers yet."

Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Alan was at the door. "Black energy?" Alan asked. "Oh crap. I have to go report this. If they're using black energy this early... even the presence of black energy..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm

"So, there's a chance that I can possess Black Energy, unlike Alan who can only use Dark?"
"Correct. If that's possible, then it would give you a bit of the upper hand over certain enemies but if they corrupted you with the power then that would give them the upper hand of using an Elite. Dark Energy corrupted me through the Ex-Director of the Agency. I was freed of it eventually, but, it corrupted me without my willing. They tried to give me power, friends, and family, but their goal in the end was to use me and get what they wanted. When they were done, they'd kill me. Alan stopped that. He tore through the power to get through to me. And that was when the Elite power kicked in. It dispelled the energy, and I came back into my powers fully."
"So, how will we know if I can control this new energy?"
"When you come into your powers. Or, if we get a bit unlucky, early. But, if that's the case, then I'll have to hold you before it takes over you unless you can contain it early. I doubt it, because you're not in your powers yet."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"I control Dark Energy, only, along with the natural light and white energy. However, black energy is out of my league. Black energy is more than what you two know. I can tell if you are ready for it. If you think you are, I can provide results and feedback on that. Are you both familiar with the history behind it?"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Zelda stood up, standing next to Maya. "How would you know so much? It's not like you spent the last year and a half researching it. The only thing you've been doing is going on missions in the city just north of here. Black energy started when Shadows, and very early immortals, started fooling around with energies. Shadows and humans didn't always not get along. Although, now, the stories are lost in history. When light and dark energies started mixing with each other too far, a white and black energy formed. Thus, where the Yin and Yang story was started. Where there is light, there is dark on the inside. Vice versa for dark to light."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Alan shut the door and surrounded himself, Maya, and Zelda in a barrier. An infinity sign was embedded into the barrier. "All communications will be blocked in ten seconds..." The infinity sign glowed as Alan continued, "Alright. We're in a dead zone. Nobody can intercept our conversation. Anyway, I have my sources. I know more than you do in these matters. You don't even know what I've gone though the past few years. And I've never been on a mission from the agency for some time. I stopped doing missions quite a while ago. I oversee the operations. Agents International's top secret branch placed me here as a universal manager. Although my duties oblige me to do missions since I technically am an agent here to some extent, I still complete some, but I mainly do missions for the agency and especially for the branch. You don't know what I had to go through to just tell you this. I could put this agency at risk for just mentioning my status. I had to save our jobs countless times before. But now that we're exempt from budget cuts, it's fine. But, know this. There are those that want us gone. Dead. Removed from this world. I'm not talking about the shadows. Shadow-Bearer was testing us. They wanted to assess our strengths and weaknesses. After Shadow-Bearer was gone, I was gone for some time. Remember my short absence?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next