The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:47 pm

"He disappeared, but, he said he'd be back. That the shadows will be back."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm

"Alright. So I guess we haven't properly introduced ourselves. The name's Alex." Alex put his hand forward.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Maya gave a gentle smile. Shaking hands with Alex, she said, "My name is Maya. Maya Gardner. I think I remember you being in my class. I'm sorry I couldn't exactly help you out earlier. When he got out of my range of sight I was unable to see where he was. That's the bad thing about being partially blind. You end up getting yourself hurt, I suppose." Maya was referring to the impact with the blade and her arm. "Doesn't exactly help not knowing where someone is when they somehow levitate."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:12 pm

Alex saw the wound on her arm, stroking it subconsciously. The wound instantly healed as the blood evaporated from Alex's fingers. Maya did not noticed the healing cut.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:15 pm

"I suppose we better be getting back to class. The bell is about to ring, and class is about to let out. Just wondering, do you have a dorm here? I remember hearing something about your dad living nearby from a teacher, but I didn't know if you actually had a dorm."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

"..." -- Alex thought, "It's been a long time ever since somebody brought up my dad..." -- "Yeah... I have dorm on campus ground..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:22 pm

"Is something wrong? You look like something is troubling you." Suddenly, Maya heard the sound of the principal coming their way.
"You two! You both should be in class. Class is almost over, and your teacher called saying she had no idea where you both were. If I don't get a good explanation, both of you will be in my office."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:39 pm

"Alan."

The principal suddenly turned back as if the name was taboo, moving back to his own business. "And I thought they were kidding when they said my dad's name is taboo here."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

"...Okay," Maya said, unsure if she just understood what happened. The bell rung for the end of the day as the classrooms began to empty. "I suppose it's time to go. I've got homework tonight. I guess I'll see you around?" Maya grinned slightly, hoping maybe she'd get the opportunity to talk with Alex again soon.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

"Sure. Hey, are you going to the graduation ceremony tomorrow? I'm going to be speaking tomorrow, unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 pm

"Yeah, I'll be going. Can't believe that it's finally time to graduate. I don't even know where I'm going to college yet. Even if I can in this area. Knowing my parents, they probably set something up to keep me away from home. Not like it would surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:53 pm

"At least you're lucky to see your parents... I guess I'll see you at the graduation ceremony. Catch ya later, Maya." Alex headed off back to class first, knowing that the bell was about to ring.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:00 pm

"Lucky? Yeah right. I stay away from them." Maya sighed. "They don't even want me. I was always told me my own mother abandoned me, and so did my own adopted parents."
Maya shoved the thought away from her mind and got her books from the classroom she left. Returning to her dorm, she put her books away and she finished packing. She sighed. "One more day. One more day until I can get away from those people they call parents for good. I'm graduating, and they can't do one thing in all the heavens to stop me."
Maya laid on her bed around the early evening, listening to music and reflecting back on the day. Somehow, she almost thought she knew Alex. Pushing away the thought, she found herself quietly singing to the music.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Alex was already in his room, finished with his homework. he paced back and forth, practicing his required speech. An image of Maya flashed through his mind. Alex thought, "I could have sworn i saw her before... Hm..."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Maya soon fell asleep, dreaming unlike usual. She never dreamed. Not as long as she could remember. She blamed her vision for it, for why she never did. And yet, she could this time. But why, she wondered during the dream.

It was dark. A black and bloody red sky, from what Maya could tell. In this distant, two human-like figures and a beast that was possibly ten times their size. She found herself in the dream, but hundreds of feet away from the figures. The only thing truly visible was a marking. On one person, a golden marking on their arm. On the other person, the marking on their wrist.

Maya suddenly woke up, hearing her clock go off at random. "Who were those people?" she wondered. She was unsure, being that her dreams had never been that clear in vision before. To her, dreams were like what she saw in reality. Nothing but blurs to her.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Alex was dressed and set to go. He showed his ID card to the staff at the graduation ceremony and was able to get in. The others had to wait until they started letting others in. Alex set up his speech on the table, glad that he made it short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Maya looked at her clock, it nearing time for the ceremony. Wearing her proper graduation attire, underneath it she wore a violet dress. "It's now or never. And this is my last chance." Maya proceeded to the ceremony, where everyone was preparing to enter. Through the doors, Maya spotted Alex.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

"Maya!" Alex called as he gave a warm smile. Everyone began to take his or her seats.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Maya looked around, seeing many teenagers ready for this day. She was excited herself. And yet, why did she have this strange feeling? Perhaps it was from the incident earlier that day. She didn't notice until now that the wound was entirely healed. As everyone was hushed, someone up at the front began to speak.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:23 pm

"Good afternoon, parents, alumni, faculty, and the class of 2010. We're pleased to announce that the persevering class of 2010 will be graduating today. Now, a message from the principal."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Maya was listening to the principal as she suddenly felt vibrations in the floor. Heavy footsteps, or something. Maya heard what sounded like ringing in her ears, which pulled her attention away from the ceremony. She looked at Alex, wondering if she wasn't the only one hearing the strange sounds, or being able to feel the same vibrations.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Alex glanced back at Maya, to confirm that he knew what she was thinking and was in agreement.

"And now without further ado, I'd like to give a warm welcome to our presenter and top student in extra-curricular activities and contribution: Alex Langston."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Everyone applauded for Alex, who began his speech. Maya felt the vibrations become stronger. Only, they were strange patterns. Not like a normal person's steps. There was more than one. "Shadows again?" she wondered. "Please, not here. Not now..."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:25 pm

"And without further ado, I present the class of 2010!" Everyone applauded as Alex sighed, glad to see that he didn't mess up that badly. He stood aside, the first to receive his diploma as he went to take a seat next to Maya's. Maya, however, was already up with the rest of the class, getting their diplomas.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Maya gave a worried glance to Alex. She put her hand into a fist at her side, telling him that it was near. Something was coming. Something... or somethings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next