The Millsberry Grove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for friends, and family. Meet new people, chat, play, and enjoy yourself!

HomeTMG StatusLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to The MillsberryGrove. If you are a returning member, please log in. If you are a guest, feel free to register. Have a nice day!.........

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Oh, how long it has been...
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:42 pm by ZeldaG

» Nostalgia
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 11:55 am by TubbyCustard

» Just another day in the Apocalypse
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am by ZeldaG

» Destiny of Light (2)
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 1:39 am by JayJay

» Jay, I'm gonna spammy spam you until you go to the chatbox. :P
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:58 pm by ZeldaG

» New RP idea, open to all. ZOMBIES
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:47 pm by ZeldaG

» Zelda and Feign's Rp
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:17 am by ZeldaG

» Eight and Beyond!
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:34 pm by JayJay

» ZeldaG's Blog of Bloggyness
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 am by ZeldaG

» The rambling of JayJay, the Typhlosion Trianer
Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:45 pm by JayJay

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 113 on Tue May 14, 2019 3:20 pm
Statistics
We have 69 registered users
The newest registered user is wenkeal

Our users have posted a total of 14270 messages in 395 subjects
Donate

Elite Descendants RP. (1)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet
Name:: Tom Kaos

Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:02 pm

Alex explained, "I've been told about Zelda by Max. My dad and Zelda worked together. Now I know what he meant. They're somehow included in this mess with the shadows."

"Not quite." Max interrupted. "You both graduated high school, and as Alan has instructed, I am to warn you both." "Warn?" Alex asked. "Alex Langston, Maya Gardner, you are the son and daughter of Elites. Alan Langston and Zelda Gardner used to work together as agents under an agency, not regulated by the government, that took in Elementals, or those with powers that no human could understand. I was assignd your guardian, Alex, because your father and I trusted each other. He was the squad captain of Squad A, which I was on. He and Zelda both share a particular mark, the mark of the Elite. Along with Rideem, all three were powerful Elites. Zelda had the ability to manipulate water with a move of her finger. Alan had the power of --" "--Wind." "yes, how'd you find out?" "I always felt in--" "--sync with the wind? Figured. You're just like your father. Stubborn, but clever. Daring, but powerful." "So all this time, my dad was fighting these things?" "No, he and Zelda finished off the darkness long ago. But a new threat has risen to power, manipulating the shadows that once warred with the Elites."

Maya looked bewildered as Max continued -- A sudden explosion could be heard outside as a clump of darkness entered the room. "How the --"
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Birthday : 1997-01-10

Character sheet
Name:: Dare Tallen
Title/Element:: Former WOOTU Agent.

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Maya watched as the darkness circled them for a moment. The vision returned again, but different. Maya closed her eyes for a moment, listening to the sizzling sound of the circling shadow and trying to focus on the vision. She saw an image of a letter. "This is my daughter, and I cannot care for her for reasons I cannot explain. Someone is after both of us, and I leave her care in yours. Sincerely, -Zelda Gardner."
"She... she gave me up... To protect me. But, why?" Maya said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"Why would she let an innocent life die with her if such was to occur?!" Alex yelled at Maya's stupidity. Alex felt his rage building up as the red aura took over. The shadow suddenly dispersed as wind began to take over this room. Alex's heart jumped as he felt a familiar touch poking his forehead. His powers were suppressed immediately. "You know, Alex, I didn't just do this for fun and games." The figure said, smirking with a warm smile. "I didn't you to know for your own good. This isn't a game. It's life... or death." -- "Dad..." Alex only mouthed as the two hugged. "Thanks for watching over my son, Max." "No problem, sir. Good to see you again." "We're off duty, just call me Alan." "Force of habit, my bad." The two laughed as Alan glanced to the girl. "Who's your frien-- Well look who it is. I'd remember those bright brown eyes anywhere. You look just like your mother. You have her eyes." Alan scratched Maya's head, scanning her body. "It's been years since I last saw you. One minute I'm hanging out with Heron and we're having a blast, the next, we're both in the hospital waiting room because Heron's wife's water broke. Before we knew it, Max was rocking a cute little baby to sleep." Alan gave a smile to Max as they both felt as if they were going down memory lane. "We didn't expect the mark to take over so quickly. Darkness was rising. first attack came when my own son turned 7. I took refuge for a year." "SO THAT'S WHY YOU ABANDONED US FOR A WHOLE YEAR?!" "Alex, it was for your own good. If I stayed, the shadows would attack. I can protect myself, but what could I possibly do if my own flesh and blood was taken hostage? I swear, if a hair on his head was out of place, they'd be dead in nanoseconds. I couldn't take the risk..." Alex began to quiet down, his excess rage finally being released. "It's alright Alex. It's about time you knew..." "All covered, sir." "I am aware, Max."

"Zelda! I found Max. He's alright." Zelda came running into the room, hugging Max, glad to know he wasn't killed off. "What happened?" "We're the only survivors in this room. The rest of the few agents working in this quadrant got killed off. We were on a mission but I abandoned the task."

Zelda slapped Alan as she yelled, "I swear, if you scare me one more time--" "-- Hey, I was trying to protect my son. I had to--" Zelda turned around to see Alex. "Alex-- I-- I--"

"Awkward..." Alan said, Alex chuckling to himself. Zelda gave Alan the "shut up now" look as he quickly obeyed. "Heron texted me that the rest of the quadrant's good."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:35 pm

"Well, at least that's some good news today," Zelda said. She walked up to her daughter, placing her hand on the side of the girl's face. "I haven't seen you in so long. Honey, I'm sorry I had to put you through all of that. Sixteen years, I had to wait."
"What was happening?.. I mean... I was always told you just abandoned me..."
"I had no choice. Shadows came after us, and I had to give you to someone who could watch over you. Someone with enough power to hide you. When I saw that you had the power of the Elite, your powers were becoming active too early. And, that drew attention. I couldn't handle fighting off shadows each and every day, because one time they got into your room. I nearly blew up the house that night trying to keep their hands off of you. I have no idea what they did, but you were badly upset." Zelda looked into the eyes of her daughter, and paused. "You're... blind?"
"Yeah. It's been that way for as long as I can remember."
"Da** it! I should've known..." Zelda glanced at Alan. "I know why her vision is the way it is. I've seen it happen before."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

"She's blind from an early release of her powers. Common side effect, actually. If that's the cause, knock her out and, I can fix it myself. Otherwise, I don't have the power to interfere." -- "Simply, since girls face maturation earlier than boys, her powers leaked a bit too early from probably an unhealthy emotional breakdown or any of the sort. That leakage can mess with the five senses, in this case, her sight. If her powers are suppressed, while she's unconscious, I can clean up the leakage with dark energy."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

"It's not just that. Yeah, that's one of the problems, but it was also with some doing of the Shadow that attacked that night. If I can remember right, her powers did get released far too early at too high of a level for her age. But, apparently when she defended herself, that shadow took advantage of it. It was a certain type of sealing I'm familiar with. In this case, I can remove it since I'm familiar with it. It's not only that dark energy. It's a sealing, and only I'm capable of removing it since it requires a family member with an Elite power. I can take care of part of it, but some I'll need your help. You're the only one that can touch the energy and actually control it."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm

"Alright." Alan said, rubbing his hands together. Dark energy erupted out of his body, excited for some action. It took the shape of a dragon as it rolled around Alan, lying on his shoulders. Alex backed away, terrified, but amazed. "Nothing to be afraid of, Alex."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Maya glanced at Zelda, who was beside her. "Are you sure about this?" she asked. Zelda replied, "I want to restore that which was stolen from you. You've been limited on your powers because you had to live without someone to teach you and without vision. Yes, you can be a blind Elite. But, you are badly limited to what you should be able to do."
"Alright. I'm putting my faith in your choice."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 8:58 pm

"Ready?" Alan asked Zelda as he knocked Maya out immediately. He gently put her onto the table as he activated her mark. "You're up first." Alan told Zelda.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Zelda placed her hands on Maya's eyes and forehead. A golden aurora formed around her hands as her marked glowed. The marking on Maya's wrist began to glow, however, it's true symbol still not showing. "The full symbol won't show until she comes into her Elite's purpose. It will be quite a while before Alex and Maya does. It took us a long time, as did our own parents." Zelda started to use her healing, to have the seal appear. Her powers had advanced enough to the point where she no longer needed water for healing, rather mostly for combat. "Mother to daughter, blood to blood. Open the seal and give me access to the inner energy underneath." Zelda looked at Alan for a moment.

"I've got the sealing open, so you can choose to use your energy to remove the dark energy within her. I can't break the seal yet, not until you get through. I'm doing what I can for now. The seal is partially closed because of her own choosing. So, I'm trying to sort through it and have her open it with my help. It's your turn."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Alan put his hands together as he opened his eyes. They glowed red as the dark energy took over Maya. The rogue dark energy returned to the air as it was consumed by Alan's dark energy. After the dark energy was purified, the dark energy returned to Alan's body. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Zelda nodded. She closed her eyes for a moment, seeing visions that Maya had been having recently. "She has the same problem I did. She doesn't dream often. But, when she does, they have pretty big meanings. She saw a vision of us. When we were fighting Shadow-Bearer. It was ages ago, so I wonder how she could've gotten access to that. Unless the spirits are trying to connect to us through Alex and Maya, I don't understand, to be honest. I can see why the seal is having trouble opening. The seal is designed to cut off certain senses. In Maya's case, the sight. Which, is one key thing to an Elite. Because their enemies are able to levitate. Emotion can block it's opening, and the strength of the Shadow. I learned now that Shadows were after her because she was opening her powers far too quickly and thus left her vulnerable. My powers were weakened tremendously by her birth, which was why I couldn't keep her hidden. I knew someone who had the power to hide her, and I had to keep her in that person's care."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:26 pm

"Let me try." Alan attempted to break the seal as he yelled in pain. "Okay, I downgraded it to a weaker level. Try it now." Alan's hands were red from being somewhat burnt as they were immediately healed from a pile of water Zelda generated. "I thought you said the water-bending was useless for healing." Alan gave a smirk.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:33 pm

"I never said it was useless. But, I can't use the Elite power to heal two people at once. I have to split my powers or I'll collapse from over-usage. You saw what happened last time I did that. Nearly got me killed too. Now, how many times did I nearly get killed?" Zelda laughed slightly. "Let's not count that, shall we?"
Zelda kept working at the seal, and soon became aggravated. "The shadow that put this thing on is a tough one. I know only a blood-relative can break it, but Jesus. He made this thing tricky. I can try to 'Up' my power level to its peak, and see if I can do this properly. I've managed to get over that corruption level, so it's not as hard to get out of it once I've reached the highest it can go."
Zelda concentrated on the seal, pulling her powers up to their peak. After a couple of minutes, she felt the seal suddenly break. As if Maya had been assisting. Zelda felt her breathing suddenly go heavy, then leveling it. "That's what I get for 'Peaking it' again. Good grief..."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Alan suppressed Zelda's powers as he said, "Keep pulling a Zelda, and I'll have to pull an Alan. Last time we pulled both at the same time, Greenland became Greenland." Alan laughed at the joke.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Zelda shook her head slightly, adjusting to the power change. "The seal was broken. It took an awful lot. I could sense Maya was even assisting. I'm surprised she can even use her powers at this point, being that her mark hasn't fully come to and she nearly lost them as a child."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm

"My powers were active around her age." Alex nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm

"She was using them even at a year old because that was around the time that my powers went down. I never told you that they did. There was times when I couldn't use them at all, and I have been led to believe it was from Maya. They kept me in the hospital that extra week because they said I had a fever, and it wasn't a fever. It was from the power drop. Of course, you can't tell them that or they'll call you nuts. Maya had power at a young age, but Shadows were everywhere. I remember one night they nearly took her, and I didn't know what was going to happen first. I'd lose her, or I'd die that night."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:11 pm

"Which night, exactly? You're reminding me of something you told me once before."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:14 pm

"It was a Sunday night. Heron was working with you that night over at the lab, and the agency was letting me stay home for a little while to get adjusted to things. I told them I didn't mind being on the job since I was Director. But, Agents International was like, "No, no. You have a mandatory vacation to be with your kid. You are in no condition to come back to work, regardless." I mean, seriously. They have a wonderful service for agents up there with children. Honestly. People pure volunteer to watch over the toddlers because they are so adorable at a young age."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:18 pm

"Yeah, then you find out your assigned volunteer that you did not ask for is a nice old lady next door who got killed off and consumed by the shadows."

Alex asked, "She got killed? But she was so nice to me." Alan replied, "Sorry, Alex."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Zelda glanced at Maya, rubbing the young girl's forehead slightly with her finger. "I'm just so glad that she's alright. All these years, I was terrified that the Shadow's would find her too early. Before she understood her powers. I knew if they did, everything would be ruined."
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:31 pm

"Well, it's alright now."
Back to top Go down
ZeldaG
Administrator
Administrator
ZeldaG

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:37 pm

"Yeah. I just can't stand watching family die in front of me. You know what happened to mom and dad, and I almost didn't get over it. After the battles were over, we had time to settle down to have a family. And, I suppose it was that same family that got caught in yet another line of Elites. And that only means that another power is rising. It's hard having to stand back part of the time." Zelda glanced out the window, the sun now setting. She had a dark feeling. Something was coming as the evening set into twilight. Zelda looked at Alan. "Can you sense that?"
Back to top Go down
Paint
Super-Moderator
Super-Moderator
Paint

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:57 pm

"Shadows." Alex stated. "No, darkness." Alan replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Descendants RP. (1)   Elite Descendants RP. (1) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Descendants RP. (1)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next